It's an Ed episode

>it's an Ed episode

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/absolutamente asqueroso/image/1gAGSxikPA8zAt2HPfwCNQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who would you cast in the inevitable cowboy bebop movie?

>implying thats a bad thing

>Ayyylmao cat hybrid

Was there ever a question

I think Lawrence Fishburne would make a great Jet.

> its a skipped episode

just kidding, Ed a qt

Ezra Miller as Spike
Bruce Willis as Jet
MEW as Faye
Not sure who should be Ed though, some literally who child actor would be fine

>Takeshi Kaneshiro as Spike
>Faye Wong as Faye
>Bruce Willis as Jet
>idk for Ed
>Some Corgi for Ein

wasn't Keanu Reeves supposed to be Spike?
I remember some controversy about it
personaly, I think he would do alright

There was a thread yesterday where an article saying he turned it down due to his age was posted. To be fair, he is looking a little too old now.

>there will never be a well-made Wachowski Cowboy Bebop movie to follow up the Matrix
life is not worth living

>its a f/a/g posts on the wrong board episode

Yeah, you can't blame Keanu for that. He would definitely have been perfect for it a decade or so ago. I remember reading him say something like they had a script, but when they budgeted it, the amount of sets and effects the scripts required would have made the movie unimaginably expensive.

I recall watching Cowboy Bebop on TV

Spike was intended to be jewish, his last name is Spiegel, and look at his hair

>it's an Ed episode

> f/a/g
Actually its Sup Forumseddit

You talk about anime on Sup Forums retard.

It's a damn shame, but maybe it's for the best. I think if someone's going to make a cowboy bebop movie, it should be inspired by rather than a direct translation to live action. That never works, because it's too hard to find actors who fit the designs of animated characters AND can play them well. I would trust Rian Johnson to make a good movie inspired by Bebop.

Plus his gun is Israeli.

He looks like action Jerry Seinfeld.

They suck ass anyways, and even in their prime their style wouldn't have really matched

I think the Coenn brothers could do an amazing job but i dont think they'd ever be interested

I recall this being a thread about a live action film

Does that mean Sup Forums can have live news coverage here and Sup Forums can have their football games too?

From OP's post its obviously not.

>I think the Coenn brothers could do an amazing job

For a Cowboy BeBop movie? nah senpai

well they do fairly often, Sup Forums at least

*unzips massive boner*

>being so new you dont already know NGE, DBZ, Cowboy Bebop & GITS are Sup Forums
But hey, at least you've been here for 3 weeks now! Wow, what en exciting summer vacation!

There's already a bebop movie you faggot

I could see maybe Karl Urban playing Jet in 5 or 10 years

>thinking just because you came here after baneposting put Sup Forums on the map in 2014 you're old

Careful now. You won't be able to "win" at this game.

>action jerry seinfeld

it all makes sense now

>being so new you don't know that people always protest anime on Sup Forums

I'd want for it to be essentially just another episode, like the animated movie. To try and cram Spike's entire arc into a single film wouldn't be able to do it justice. He basically just wallows and procrastinates owning up to his past (which he finds continuously harder and harder to keep avoiding) until the end of the series in which he's welcomed to pick back up right where he left off (which isn't a good thing)

These redditors from Sup Forums can't because Sup Forums makes them insecure. Just look at his picks Its like clockwork with these meme parasites

>You wont be able to "win" at this game

What is should be is another animated movie with the original cast and Watanabe and Kanno. Live action adaptations suck.

I had to drop the anime when that fucking turd showed up, it's just unbearable

They've obviously never been to Sup Forums since they'd know Sup Forums likes those shitty shows he listed.

>The shit that even the Sup Forumsutists on Sup Forums reject is OK
Nope, anime belongs on Sup Forums
But watch hypocrisy in action as I get banned for this one image in an already off topic thread.
Fuck the ass backward moderation on this site.

Spike's story arc is a bit boring and predictable. It's not that interesting. His girlfriend has no life to her. The adventures he gets on are fun.

>implying Sup Forums rejects those shows

Sup Forums loves NGE and is currently overrun with DBZ threads.

Spike spiegel: Jewish
Ed: Thai or some other south East Asian
Jet: ?? Mixed race black and white like a quadroon or octaroon?
Faye: ?? White? East Asian?
Julia: blonde shiksha west or north European
Vicious: ?? Slav or maybe just white?

What do you think the ethnicities if the characters should be or see meant to be?

Already throwing in your towel, memetourist?

As much as I think Keanu would've made a good Spike (and Rian Johnson could be good to direct too, good call), I agree it's probably for the best, I'm not sure I'd really want to see it made, and I feel the same about the Ghost in the Shell movie. There's always the chance it could be good, but it's much more likely it'll be bad. I really don't to see Scarlet Johansson as the Major, that just feels wrong to me (and no Ron Perlman as Batou? Another perfect casting that didn't happen!).

But also something that bothers me about the idea of live action remakes of animation is that it kinda gives the impression that the filmakers (and by extension the audience), don't see the animated original as as legitimate as a live action movie, even if it ends up being worse. This recent slew of Disney movies where they're remaking all their animated classics really bothers me for the same reason.

Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop and Akira are anime incarnate, there's no need to make them in live action.

Faye's probably a canton living in Singapore.

So why the fuck is Sup Forums overrun by them?

Yeah I definitely agree with that, all I can hope is that the GitS movie just kind of flops and people realize that it's not the right way to go about things. The money should be going in to saving a dying art, rather than speeding up it's demise.

Overrun? I don't see any other threads user

Because like earlier user said, they are faggots from Sup Forums that feel insecure on Sup Forums.
So they ruin Sup Forums.

>cowboy bebop is a tv show
>tv shows shouldn't be discussed on Sup Forums
really makes you think

Lurk moar.

Because Sup Forums reminds them of their safe space "/r/anime"

>anime is what's ruining TV
you know nothing of what you speak

I've seen nothing all week until this thread

There are plenty of shows we aren't supposed to discuss due to the rules of the site.
Some just get more attention and moderation than others.

>personaly, I think he would do alright
I think he'd do alright too.
I remember renting it and watching it 2-3 times before taking it back.

I mean, the movie was great, but holy shit those jams.

Nigger there was a DBZ thread just a few hours ago.
Literally lurk the fuck moar.
Some fucking retard posts anime on here all the time. Usually shit gets deleted.

Cool, I loved Mushroom Samba. That train chase was GOAT and had me laughing my ass off.

Try to use an image that doesn't confirm that you are part of the problem el memeo

Then you've not been on very frequently have you?

No offense, but he's gotten kind've fat lately

>He doesn't understand examples
figures

Ed is Asian, probably SEA.
Almost certain Faye's home town is supposed to be Singapore.

See, some cunts get triggered by cartoon horses of all things. So that gets more attention than actual off topic threads.because Sup Forums is autistic about cartoon horses.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/absolutamente asqueroso/image/1gAGSxikPA8zAt2HPfwCNQ/

Post your profile. Let me laugh even harder

>that doujin where Spike reluctantly has his way with a drunk Ed

My dick exploded.

Hate to break it to you user, but I'm not Polish nor am I the only one who names saved images.

Not only that but threads on the video game board about Thems Fighting Herds (a video game) get deleted because the devs once made an MLP fan game and its easier for the mods to delete the thread than keep people trying to shitpost about it in said thread in check. Mods are shit and dont do their job, what else is new?

Post your profile, coward

I'm just making a point. You just watch user.
Watch as I get banned for these. But the the threads will keep coming. The fucking threads that belong elsewhere. Its just a small thing isn't it?
Jap Cartoons go on the Jap Cartoon Board.

But user, all of Sup Forums is a jap cartoon board. Not to mention it's a global rule that mlp may only be posted on /mlp/ and nowhere else. This rule does not exist for anime.

>This rule does not exist for anime.

The only reason it exists for horse fuckers is because they don't know better.
Anime was the first board. You're supposed to know better. Anime goes on the anime board.

>Anime doesn't belong on Sup Forums
Why even have a board devotes to anime then?
>implying the global rule doesn't prove the fucking autism
Cartoon
Fucking
Horses
They don't deserve the fucking drama.

>Anime was the first board
Actually captain memer the first "board" was a mix of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

If you have a problem with the rules you can talk to hiroshimoot about it.
All you do right now is shitposting.

>Shitposting in an off topic thread
Oh noes.

>All you do right now is shitposting.

And? Shitposting in an off topic thread seems like a good use of my time.

It seems cunts who post anime threads outside of Sup Forums have the issue.

That one that opens with her nude blowing him?
Yeah, fucking explosive

Jesus Christ what is going on in this thread

How has no one posted Faye's titties yet?

Artist name?

>t-this is my Sup Forums! anime isn't w=welcome!
>*returns to Stranger Things Generals/Marvelshit vs DCuck 'discussion,' and waifufeet threads
>he fails to sense the irony of his little crusade to "preserve board culture"

Christ. Finally

"The Ruseman" thinks his garbage is welcome here just because Sup Forums makes him upset just like how he thinks Sup Forums is shit because some people don't like his favorite bands.

Anime threads belong g on Sup Forums
I can't see why you have a problem processing this.

>returns to Stranger Things Generals/Marvelshit vs DCuck 'discussion,'
made by the same retards that spam these threads. go ahead and mention blacked spam now too because again its spammed by outsiders like you.

>the ones discussed air on television and sometimes even in theatres
I can't see why you have a problem processing this

>he disagrees with me
>OUTSIDER! REDDIT! Sup Forums! THIS IS MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SAFE-SPACE!
Xenophobic autist gtfo my board

Guess what else has movies and is on television?
>But rules
Yeah, rules that only apply depending on how autistic people are about a fucking cartoon about horses FFS. But yeah, only rules you care about count. I get it. Its as though some cunt posts off topic shit and pretends its justified.

OH WAIT

So we can start having threads about today's football game on Sup Forums?

As long as Sup Forums isn't here to make me insecure about my taste sure!

get the fuck out horsefucker reeeee

11 from Stranger Things. Girl that looks like a Boy. Bet she does whacky humor well.

The Coen Brothers maybe, but definitely a director who understands that Cowboy Bebop is not as fantastical as its future sci-fi setting suggests. Save that for Outlaw Star.

you cant just say these things and not give a title