Wasps have build a nest inside a metal fence post at my house. I put a piece of tape over the hole in the post

Wasps have build a nest inside a metal fence post at my house. I put a piece of tape over the hole in the post.

Is this a bad idea or a good idea?

Do you have any pictures of the post or the wasps?

Depends, are you trying to help them (bad) or kill them (good)?

You know wasps can easily chew through even stronger tapes, right?

They would probably just chew through that

They'll just chew through it.

They chew through wood.

Standard metal fence post with a hole in the side. No picture of either.
Kill them. I want rid of these fuckers

Pic related is a standard metal fence post. Metal fence posts do not come thicker than this, and wasps cannot chew threw metal.

You're high.

1. Buy a can of raid.
2. Hike up your skirt, limber up in case you need to run away screaming.
3. Spray can in hole
4. Stop being a fag.

as much as I respect Insects

I also enjoy keks

so, get a shop vac fill it halfway with soapy water
put the hose up against the nest hole
leave that thing on for a few hours

any wasps attempting to enter or leave the nest will be sucked into a black hole, with no way to communicate any warning signals to swarm
they'll all be dead

Must take videos you chugging the wasp water afterwards

Also do it at night or super early morning

Fence post of a chain link fence.

Plug the hole up with your dick.

Your life is full of bad posts, its seems.

Should of seen it when it was just the queen, going to be harder to get rid of them without getting stung if there are multiple wasps already.

You'll need to put a coin over the hole, then duct tape it on.

Also, it'll be hilarious if niggers steal the coin.

That's a star picket retard

Pour soapy water down the pipe and never worry about those wasps again. Dish soap mixed with water = dead wasps just about instantly

Alright fags.

If they do chew through the tape it confirms their nest is inside. I have raid and could spray but if they are in the top of the post they spray wouldn't touch the nest.
The top of the post is glued down so no way to take it off without cutting the post.
Im fully aware of doing it while they are asleep and inactive.
If they chew through the tape and i then find something stronger to plug the hole will they die?
I dont know what they need to survive but if they were all trapped they would eventually die even if its not until winter. They post is cemented down so there would be no way out.

Stop being a bitch and pour the soapy water down the pipe moron

Put some bottle rockets in the hole and light them

wd 40 and a lighter and flame them

How is that stealing?

some wasps can borrow. use an outdoor pesticide around the entrance and if possible inside the nest and if you can find use some kind of bait like sugar water or cola mixed with the pesticide.

Jesus Christ with all these people. Tape, then wrap metal wire around the tape, then tape again, then metal wire again, finally tape. Just build a mini bullet proof vest for God's sake.

You're all idiots, soapy water down the pipe and the asshole can go about his day knowing that every last motherfucker in the pipe is dead

the simpler way by far is
>insert penis
>qt female wasps have intercourse with OP
>contract AIDS
>die

win.
The wasp queen might be AIDS proof, so be careful.

All of these situations have bad outcomes for the wasps. They didn't ask to be wasps, and they're just building a little house for their queen. Where's your wife, OP?
Oh wait ooooo

For fuck sake just blow it up. Give them a powerful, quick death and have a laugh while you're at it. Drinking and fireworks/dynamite will be fun.
They'll either die or move because the environment isn't safe for their queen.

>RULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULE THE WORLD

>borrow

I TOLD THAT FUCKIN' WASP TO GIVE ME MY GOD DAMNED MONEY, HE DIDN'T LISTEN