GOOD NEWS Sup Forums, I'm not gay. I've discovered I'm something else

Bad news is....well I do t know how to put it...

you're a nigger?

Congratulations for figuring yourself out without bullshitting yourself, OP.

That's something extremely rare these days. Try not to fall into the trap of believing you're a hopeless victim now, and don't fall into the pit of political propaganda that defines for you what you really are and what other people ought to think.

You trans?

Hermaphrodite?

no...
>pic related

How do you feel about this, OP?

You're a toddler?

Are you pregnant?

No, idiot, he's a little girl trapped in a 23 year old overweight, balding, virgin, NEET.

MODSSSSSS

I get it now.

He obviously found out that he's now a father, gosh.

So you're a degenerate?

Well. I dunno if OP is trolling. But I for one kinda like that picture. Getting a name is harder than I thought it would be.

no...it doesn't make me a degenerate.

Kik????

Bad news is....well I do t know how to put it...
>You'are a PeDO , Pedo Faggs love boys , that makes you a fully gay , a >BETA FAGGOT

Maddie Ziegler

>Maddie Ziegler

Thanks

Yes, you are.

You are an not a normal, and healthy, individual. This has absolutely nothing to do with your preferences btw, it has something to do with your development, something is broken inside you, which doesn't mean much other than that.

Denying that you are an abnormal person is just lying to yourself. Stop behaving like a braindead leftist mate, and just accept what you are, and try to better yourself regardless of your condition.

Work on being a better person, and don't blame others for pointing out the fact that you are not normal.

If I only like girls how is it not a pereference? it's also sexually arouses me..

Fuck these faggots. Pedophilia is completely fine.

To be specific you are a pedophile. Or just go with degenerate. Oh and btw if you ever go on one of those impulses i hope someone murders you slowly. And get some help before you get killed for being a fucking disgusting degenerate who will burn in hell

Every pedophile isn't a rapist. It's just when you combine the two things goes bad.

Objectively speaking there's no way to answer to that, but you can't capitalize on that for the basis of your argument.

You do need to come to terms with the idea that you live in a society and must abide to those societal norms. Now, is there an exaggeration of what those norms are and what are they supposed to do? Absolutely, but you can't just expect to change the whole structure to accommodate your perspectives under it, without conflicting directly with the existing ideas that are already there.

Once you do understand your place in that spectrum, it becomes easier for you to find a common ground with the systems that are already in place, in order to adapt them to a more practical use, and not just as a set in stone rule.

It starts with you though, and you aren't going to accomplish anything if you resist any sort of attempt at self-reflection.

Oh good, another pedo.

Unironically kys

Pedophile =/= child molester.

Pedophile = pedophile

Still illegal, immoral, life ruining...

Good post, user. I'm shocked that posts like yours even show up on today's Sup Forums.

Be careful. Be real goddamn careful.

nothing worse than a wannabe

That one does come closer to the range of hebephilia rather than pedophilia.

No, it's not.
Being attracted to little girls is one thing, if no one finds out, you'll be fine,.
It's when you start fiddling little children that you do something illegal, immoral, life ruining...

It's like saying that thinking about killing someone makes you a murdered, unless you actually go through with it, you are doing nothing wrong.

Maddie Ziegler is 12/10.

Pedophile = Potential Child Molester.

being a pedophile isnt illegal, having sex with children is illegal.

You literally cannot control attraction, which makes it something that cannot be illegal (otherwise you run into thought crime scenarios)

Human = Potential Murderer/Rapist/SJW

potential child molester =/= actual child molester.

most child molesters arent actually pedophiles, they are rapists who went after easy prey, or were crimes of passion/opportunity

just because jimmy's wife left him and he revenge fucked their daughter doesnt make him a pedophile, as he was never attracted to the child....a scumbag yes, but not a pedophile

the truth about pedophiles is they feel the same way about children as others feel about adults, they dont want to hurt or pressure the kids and so wont actually force them into sex, and they understand that a childs body is fragile and wont try to coerce them into sex either.

Been there. Found a Vietnamese babe who's a year older than me, who looked like she was 9. Married her. 40 years later, with a little makeup, she still looks like she's 9. And never, ever, have kids.

hot headed loser who hates gays. Name is wes. enjoy.

226 dash 633 dash 6000

>they dont want to hurt or pressure the kids and so wont actually force them into sex, and they understand that a childs body is fragile and wont try to coerce them into sex either
This.

But when they approach you... fuck my life. Kobayashi Maru all up in this bitch.

Did he beat your faggot ass?

i don't know if this makes sense or i'm sick

where to find viet babe

nypa, fags like you who cannot defend themselves are scum

Hey kw or toronto? Kek

vietnam sounds about right.

Makes sense, but I may just be biased.

There is a video pertaining to this thread on YouTube
I do not know why it's still up

BUMP

Masha

>>>REMINDER: ANTI-PEDOS DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELONG ON THIS SITEREMINDER: ANTI-PEDOS DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELONG ON THIS SITEREMINDER: ANTI-PEDOS DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELONG ON THIS SITEREMINDER: ANTI-PEDOS DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELONG ON THIS SITE

Post the link faggot.

I'd wreck the shit out of that.

THIS

Siberian mouse

no

what the fuck russia?

It's on youtube

kill yourself, retard.

Not russian

Nice. I haven't been genuinely RickRolled in years.

Good job, user.

no the videos

how the fuck does something like that slip past youtube? do they just have like nobody working for youtube.ru???

No its not.
Don't be stupid, do you even know what Siberian mouse is?

do u think OP can save himself?

stop being that?

i smell virus

There is actually people in 3rd world countries who had to sift through scat videos and cp on YouTube

I found mine in Wheeling, WV. But over half of the Vietnamese Americans in the country are in California and Texas.

Tell no one about it, op.
Not family, not friends.
Nobody.

What exactly makes you think he needs to "save" himself?

"Save" himself from what? "Save" himself from what you think about him?

No one can "stop being" anything. That's the point of "being". Stop mixing actions and intentions together, those are not the same thing.

this, OP everyone is gonna judge you and hate on you

Gonna need to see Siberian mouse.

You're gonna like Foxy World, too.

There is a torrent on Google

pics of said 50 year old viet wife?

is "siberian mouse" some stupid disney movie?

Yeah, OP, guy with the Viet babe here. She's the only one who knows. She's fine with it, does her makeup and dresses to look like a 9 year old for me. We'll go somewhere on vacation, and she'll play being my granddaughter the whole trip. She used to play at being my adopted daughter.

But, like he said, don't tell anyone else.

>50 year old wife
You think I married her when she was 11, and I was 10?

Yes

Does she shave her cunt?

i searched google for it multiple times and came up with nothing of the sort.

Try bing. Not kidding.

Not anymore. Had laser hair removal back in the 90s.

Why would you search for it

if it was a disney movie it would be easy to find.

Yes.

Keep at it, it's an incredibly underrated and underground movie, it was made back in the 60s, so it will be difficult.

cuz trips

>hates gays

So I'm guessing you want us to give him a medal and buy him a beer, fag?

>it doesn't make me a degenerate.
yes, yes it does

It's CP my dude. Found out the hard way, now I have that shit on my history.

I concur

>not being a degenerate
>on Sup Forums
Why is it you think you belong here, reddit?

What you just said would be like if someone said that a tiger is a bad pet because it will kill you so you reply with "dogs are bad pets too because they kill!"
Stop thinking about fiddling with children and realize that you'll never be accepted, wanted, or needed.