"Wanna see me dance?

>"Wanna see me dance?

No.

A YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

what is this thread

English os very easy
German is hard

What's with all the high yella threads lately?

who is she?

the hair girl

Jazmine from The Boondocks. Prepare for cultural enrichment, in a good way.

German syntax is harder, English orthography is harder.

As someone who doesn't speak German, Syntax in German would be my ultimate nightmare.

Hair Gurl

Seriously. I haven't tried learning, but gender agreement looks like a nightmare.

ass and titties

armpits and bellybuttons

Literally perfect

Fuck is it even. The number one reason I stopped learning french was trying to remember whether every single fucking thing was masculine or feminine, cause the object itself, the spelling of the word, NOTHING GIVES ANY INDICATION. You just have to know it for everything you're talking about. Huge pain in the ass, and I still don't know why It's done that way in so many languages.

So we jigglin er..?

I watch Boondocks but don't get the joke, so I'm assuming this is from the fourth season. Therefore this is absolute cancer and OP should kill himself. nb

What site is this boy? 4... 4what?!

kek

Suspicious
as
Shit

Not on the second, but genuinely three posts, ten minutes apart.... Not sure if someone is Samefagging, or if it's just incredible luck, but I'm betting it's samefaggotry.

Thank you for your service, Captain No Fucking Shit, what would we do without you.

>I watch Boondocks but don't get the joke

I don't know either but Rapunzel has been official btfo.

Forced meme gril is forced, meme and a gril.

So you're admitting to samefaggotry then? Desperate propping up of your own thread?

Yep. Long as my waifu stays on front page i could give two shits keeo bumping faggot

>As long as my Waifu stays on the front page

You are aware that OP posts don't bump a thread, right man? I really don't care, but it seems like a huge misstep in logic OP.

>doesnt know how to switch IPs

strangestboner.jpg

>cancer
4th season isnt terrible, just not as good as the first three
Still watchable

>Doesn't know how to switch IP's

Don't need to, since I don't try to force threads. I don't need attention like you seem to desperately need OP. -shrugs- Kinda sad really, all things considered.

>on Sup Forums
>feels superiority

>doesnt respond
>lost the fight

I mean, you're on a derelict, Cancer infested imageboard, trying to force a Meme, that due to current climates, politically and socially, will never make it beyond here. No one will know who you are, wouldn't you rather work on something you can get attention for?

>on Sup Forums
>feels superiority

Right back at'cha bucko. You're on here too, and acting like you're better than me, but at the same time falling victim to your own line of insult. I have no need to prove I'm superior, I'm mature enough that a popularity contest on this site means nothing to me. You on the other-hand seem to be rather stuck on proving you're better than everyone else, so, like I said, right back at'cha kid, you're on Sup Forums to, that response doesn't mean diddly squat.

>thinking im gonna read past the word derelict

Anyways, I have better things to do than sit hee and argue with an immature internet troll, who seems to want to fuck pepe. Namely, sleep. Anyways, night Attention Whore, which if what Sup Forums calls people like you, not an insult, just your place in the community, learn it, get used to it, and move on. Anyways, night.

>thinking im gonna read that post after using the snobbish word 'derelict' in the last one

Is this a meme? Or is someone really that triggered by shitposting