Why is incest so big on Sup Forums? Like what the fuck?

Why is incest so big on Sup Forums? Like what the fuck?

Your mom got us into it.

Original joke kek

We don't censor fetishes here so the fetishists flock to us and stay for their fetish threads for ease of access to new content.

But of all fetishes, the worst one had to be the most prevalent. Why?

It's because some people have a sense of entitlement to having sex and when they're so deprived of it they'll automatically think sexually of female family members since they're the only women they speak to at wizard status.
I think incest is fucked but whatever, people can do what the fuck they want, if they want to fantasize about fucking their mum then fuck it.

Incest is the worst? I know Sup Forums isn't what it used to be, but really?

Personally, I'm more hardcore against it, but yeah. A lot of the greasy virgins on this sight have become so desperate that their own flesh and blood seems like a viable option. They're that lazy.

Well, the worst fetish is combining puke, gore, scat, piss, rape, and incest. Whatever the fuck that's called.

Well that's just your opinion man. I don't think it's any more prevalent than loli, trap, cuck, or even those cum swallow roulette threads. People like taboo shit user, and personally I think their might be a bit less shame posting in a loli or trap thread on Sup Forums than typing in XXXLOLISEXHENTAI.Gov or xxxSHAMALECOCKxxx.org into your browser. Who knows user? The nature of Sup Forums means the content is dictated by the masses. This is objectively what your average anonymous person wants.

The Aristocats

Good point.

Yeah lel

Also, why would the government run a site that distributes loli hentai....

Oh wait. Bait.

Sup Forums is full of absolute fucking losers whose only real contact with women has been family.

Says a man on Sup Forums.

Did you just assume their gender?

Full of losers =/= everyone is a loser.

But yeah, I'm a loser.

It's ok user, I'm also a loser. I don't think people who are well adjusted and successful are the kind of people who hear about Sup Forums and think "I'd like to browse that place"

Everyone is a loser in their own special way.

PSYCH!

I'm actually a 6ft4 ripped model fucking cuties that you couldn't even get the courage to speak to you desperate little cuckboi

I only wanted you to admit you're a loser.

HA!

Oh no! You got me. Now everyone knows that me of all people is a loser. Good thing they don't know about my trap and incest fetishes.

Ebin prank