Ask someone with NO FEAR anything!

Ask someone with NO FEAR anything!

What's the least amount of fear you've ever had?

Where will you be in 10 years?

are you scare of spider?

Don't know don't care lol

How do they get the peanut butter into a reese's peanut butter cup?

I was afraid I might upset people by being free of fear and then I got over that real quick.

Will you ever have kids?

What do you do for a living?

What are you afraid of?

What is it that keeps you alive? What do you live for?

They grafted a cacao bean onto a peanut and bred it to form what we now know as the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Though the correct pronunciation of the name is still being debated

Maybe. As long as I have a penis that works then I can always have kids whenever it might arise

Not op, I honestly don't know

A little of this a little of that. Whatever is paying at the moment combined with whatever I have the capacity to do at the moment. It's always seemed to work out.

To even say nothing would be something but for sake of argument...

I guess I used to know what that question meant but now I don't feel the need to live 'for' something. I like living. Like just the sensation of being alive and breathing. Some days that's all I'm enjoying and others I get to enjoy more diverse things but generally just being alive is good enough reason to live. I'm not smiling ear to ear every minute but if I think about it I'm pretty happy and content

go to the hood and walk around calling everyone a nigger...

Why would I do that just because you suggested it?

Are you a psychopath?

what does that consist of...??? throw me fricken bone here

I'll do yard work. Office work. I'll sell scrap. I'll work in restaurants. I'll make music. Whatever. Plus I combine that with not having to buy everything I see in order to try and buy my way to happiness. My happiness is my free lifestyle.

And I pick the job based on what fits into my life at the time. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow man