I was walking home from work into my apartments hallway(not picket fences, but not complete ghetto area either)...

I was walking home from work into my apartments hallway(not picket fences, but not complete ghetto area either). As I'm walking towards my door, my next door neighbor( who I've never met) steps out and locks up. We walk to pass each other. He's a black dude maybe a little taller and buffer than me(I'm 5'10"). He's dressed in thuggish clothes. he kind of stares me down as a pass smile a little and say hey. He doesn't respond and passes me. When he passes me he let's out a little rant while he's walking out the building." You know I beat up white bois like you" "just letting you know, you keep smilin at me "yadada. What did I do wrong Sup Forums? Why do black guys act like this. I don't recall ever doing anything to this dude. I. Don't want any problems in the future, but I'm not about to be treated like a bitch. Is this the state of black culture today?

Yes, this is black culture

Typical nigger

It's just simply called culture, that mentality is ran off of having a strong, tough mind, alpha like. He pretty much is gonna see every stranger as a threat to himself so he puts on a hard act, it's simple.

Pretty much every nigger puts on this act. It's all for show. I suggest you carry a weapon on you and be prepared to use it. Niggers aren't bright and WILL shit where they eat.

This is definitely culture. What city?

Animals especially predatory animals see bared teeth as a challenge. Your nignog neighbor is one step above an ape. Maybe below an ape because apes at least feed themselves and don't ask the government for assistance.

Damn, didn't think of it that way. Well put

Orlando

He was testing you and you failed

Sup my fellow resident of the so called city beautiful.

You near crime hills area?

Go to neighbours with 2 joints. "We hitting this or wat?"

Be honest with him but don't sound like a bitch. "Hey man no disrespect, just trying to be a good neighbour."

You didn't do anything wrong, he's just a nigger

doesn't FL have decent self-defense (gun) laws?
I'm not sure about Orlando, but every locale has their norms about social interaction. You'll need to learn them and adapt. Good luck. I hope he doesn't share more of his culture with you.

You're white right?

Well then it's your fault. A little intimidation is nothing compared to the amount of torment blacks underwent during slavery.

Take it like a man.

You need to carry a weapon from now on, he may jump you out of the blue now, and sounds like he is a bit bigger than you.

F.y.i. Nuggets muscles are more dense than other races, so size for size, they have higher strength. Also is why they can't swim for shit, they literally do not float as well.

Fuck no don't do this shit

Learn to fight if you don't, carry a knife or a gun, but avoid confrontation unless you need to defend yourself. Best policy.

Umm most blacks in the United states, ancestors came over well after slavery ended.

Don't carry a fucking knife that's the quickest way to get stabbed. I'd say file a police report and just shoot on sight next time

He's a punk nigga he's not black. Its not in black culture it act like that.

> walks passed black guy but does nothing wrong
> your white so its your fault black people are hyper aggressive.
> brining up something that happened 200 years ago as an excuse to be a dick for no reason.
> found the nigger.

Blacks were here before whitey brought them over. At least, they were in the carribean and along the gulf. Either that or ancient Mexicans made statues that just so happened to have nigger features

It's not just black dudes. Got a mexican kid who beats up his girlfriend a few apartments down. I was out on my patio when he came out after a fight with her and muttered under his breath "The fuck you looking at, asshole."

I responded with "The fuck did you just say to me?"

He tried to talk like a man, but he's just a little bitch who can only hit girls. Saw him jogging out of the apartment complex a minute later. He doesn't say shit to me at all anymore.

Morale of the story, most people who act like that are bitches who are trying to act tough. The guys who really will kick your ass for nothing wont bother talking shit to you. They'll just start swinging. Guys who talk shit before hand are trying to psyche themselves up to it. Those guys are pussies.

>ITT some pussy white separatist whos ex gf is riding a few thick black nigger cocks right about now

ill take things that never happened for $200, Trebek

Niggers are just brainwashed black folks, too fucking stupid to realize they're acting exactly how "The Man" wants them too

Before any fags say he's lying, this is exactly what OP should have done

Wow no shit, it not like every reasinal black person has been saying that since friday

And here come the cucks

>taking the bait this hard
>being this new

at least wait for summer you faggots

Again, most of the blacks living in the United States currently, ancestors came here after slavery ended.

What part of that isn't clear to you?

And no, niggers were not in North America before the Europeans brought them over. Learn actual history, not that stupid ass "we were kingz" bullshit.

Would you say terrorists are just brainwashed Muslims?

theres nothing in here but whiny faggots who want to complain how unfair the world is so they make shit up so that other whiny faggots can agree how violated they are.

>safespacesmatter

/racebait/

By actual history you mean whats in the textbooks? Stfu I'm no nigger but youre a dumbass who probably thinks people went to the moon too.

>buy gun, load it. Turn safety off.
>knock on neighbours door.
>have gun hidden until door is open.
"Don't talk shit when I was being polite or we'll have another Zimmerman instance."

People lived on pangea dumbshit, you think people came from monkeys too?

Cant flimflam the Zimman

its called a nig being a nig. next time just look forward and dont acknowledge him. if he still gives you trouble, better learn to avoid him or prepare for a fight

Find some blacks huddled together off of OBT and ask if you can join their crew.

I believe radicals have a reason to the rhyme. But are sorta self brain washes to convence them selves to do such thing.

>The guys who really will kick your ass for nothing wont bother talking shit to you. They'll just start swinging.

I think I have to agree on this. Some are just talk and a little standing up for yourself will back them down. But the question, "how do you determine the difference?"

Break into his place and rape him. Than smile and ask how the white Bois dick felt.

So a zoo ape? Explains the prison population

How die 101

Start shooting at his apartment. See how long it takes him to move out.

Well, I've been in my fair share of fights over my life, some from growing up in the 80s, some in school, some in sports, some while I was in jail, and just generally being a guy over 36 years. I take my chances with any of them and am ready to take and give a few punches for my right to not be treated like a bitch.

And yes, I have lost some along the way.

New fag checked. Let the ethnic cleansing begin

How to go to prison 101

Yep youre a nigger. Can tell by the absolute lack of any facts to support your claim.

It is after dark, shouldn't you be out robbing a liquor store, raping a white woman, drive byeing a black neighborhood, or vandalizing something an honest person worked hard for, just to be an asshole?

If you have time start stalking him. See where he goes, what he eats, works, friends, family, etc.

Monitor his routines and schedules. This will give you an idea on how to proceed. He could either become your enemy or your friend but you need to play your cards right. He may be into cod or some shit.

nigga gon get you boi

he's a racist... referring to his calling you "white boy"... there's no way he's going to be your friend...

This guy has never had any real social interaction and it shows.

>race baiting this hard

You're just as bad as the BLM cunts. Do pic related

>but not complete ghetto area
That statement appears to be incorrect based on the rest of the post.

Idk,new here, I'm near valencia

How so?

Sounds like a nigger. Just move along.

Not who you were responding to, but...
Bringing up the Newsom/Christian rape-murders might possibly be race-baiting, but I don't think it's race-baiting to acknowledge the stats on racial crime. Black-on-black crime is an epidemic, we need to talk about it if we ever hope to solve it.

To all blacks:

THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH DEGENERACY

Don't be a faggot, Sup Forums, I will show you a way!

Visit my website:
>mattmumby.neocities.org
and add me on FB:
>fb.com/Matt.Mumby.7