Is there any anti-islamic music?

before you SJW's spazz out, realize there is tons of anti-christian music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSVqclCr4fI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=AiIilwb9G0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5wGTWB5nrR8
vice.com/en_us/article/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
metal-archives.com/bands/AlNamrood/3540256815
youtube.com/watch?v=KipvO0asQXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should there be any anti-islamic music?

why not is a better question.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSVqclCr4fI

Speaking out against the murderous rape death cult is racist.

Because Islam is a shitty religion

Why do SJWs love people that kill gays and feminists?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

Because they only group they're not afraid to step on the toes of is straight white males.

They will say it's because they don't like generalizations but it's more of a "I will defend/love whatever my opponents don't like" i.e. conservatives/rightwingers shit on islam, and they go against my beliefs in so I'll defend anything they oppose so the conflict of interests can go on and on and on and on. This works both ways tho, as rightwingers will love/defend anything that "triggers" SJW's.

lol fuck that post some isis-kino instead
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Epica - Fools of Damnation

>They will say...
They will make up shit on the internet to support their fantasy politics. I don't see a lot of rightwing punks or anyone else unPC writing anti-islam music, perhaps they are just as cowardly muzzy cock suckers as your daydream SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiIilwb9G0E

There you go

Not quite anti-islamic, but about the Middle East in general youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

No, becuase the majority of musicians are pussies
and Muzzies don't fuck around, they will stab you in the street for disrespecting their Sky
Pedo

b-but the white men are the real evil of society

Iblis - Black Quran

because its actually dangerous to make anti islam art

The Carmina Burana has a few pro-crusader and anti-Islam songs in it like Nomen A Solemnibus.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wGTWB5nrR8

Why are you afraid of SJWs on Sup Forums of all places
Lmao do you need a safe space with none of them angrey liberul cucks

vice.com/en_us/article/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666

I've never listened to their music. I'm a leftfag and I think Islam is a ridiculous cult - pointing out it's obvious flaws shouldn't be considered racism

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

also leftfag I agree completely but at the same time not letting children immigrate from a country where you're lucky to live past five is sort of a dick move on our part.
You can attack extremism without trying to infringe on freedoms

>infringe on freedoms

immigration is not a right

A classic

metal-archives.com/bands/AlNamrood/3540256815

wew lad, go back to Sup Forums

scaruffi-approved blackened noise from morocco, named in honor of an historical "enemy to islam"

youtube.com/watch?v=KipvO0asQXM

>also leftfag I agree completely but at the same time not letting children immigrate from a country where you're lucky to live past five is sort of a dick move on our part.

this was my position on the whole thing as well back when the whole refugee explosion was just starting to get hot
then reports of rapes, murders and general crime/savagery commited by refugees in european countries started rolling in
and kept rolling in
and kept rolling in
and kept rolling in
and then i stopped paying attention to said reports because i was sick and furious over them
at this point they can all get fucked for all i care

freedom of speech