Almost 90% of white women have had sex with a black man, either known or kept secret

Almost 90% of white women have had sex with a black man, either known or kept secret.

Come on man you're not even trying. The proper way is start out higher than people think but not so high that it's absurd.
15% of all white woman have engaged in unprotected sex with men of brown or black skin color. At least 60% of white woman admit to secretly fantasizing about black men during intercourse or masturbation. These numbers are expected to rise to 40% and 70% respectively by 2025. You mad white bois?
That would probably bait more people. You would get people angrily asking for a source while others just called you out on your obvious bullshit trying to assure their fellow gullible anons that it's not true.
This is just page 9 garbage.

Old meme is old

In what country tho? South Africa? Even there, I don't think it's that many

Source on that OP?

Oh right, its just your own fantasy. LUL

There are two types of people in this world:

People who like black penis, and subhuman scum.

I read 87 percent on a recent study

They're rubbing cocks more than putting them in her mouth, not the point you wanna prove

Google "87% of White Women have slept with Black Men"

And the US

If it's kept a secret then where does the stat come from?

It's just logistically impossible user. 87 percent of women haven't even had sex. There aren't even enough black people to make that number come true. I don't need to google that shit to know I'll be led to your weird fetish site with cuck captions and shit.

Read the post above yours

I'm not even a cuck. I just find it the psychology of it interesting.

And the study was from sexually active people.

so

Even if it was, you can't trust studies for the population. Everyone said Hillary was gonna win.
That study had to have been done taken from 100 white girls from OAKLAND CA

nobody cares faggot

saged this shit thread

>newfag detected

99.9% of black men wish they were white men. Not a secret, this is known.

Lol if a woman allows that into her body and the guy isn't her husband then she's good as trash anyway.

Don't care about a woman that fucks niggers, but specifically fucking niggers with baseball bats in their pants is not healthy.

So like I have a fetish for used up whores and ugly chicks but I don't go around fucking every std ridden whore and every 1/10 I see, I save myself for quality women. Luckly I found myself a good 7/10 who's also a dirty slut so I guess I lucked out in my fetish.

What I'm saying is, they fuck big dicks all they want, but atleast find a big dick nigger that would make a honest woman out of you instead of trying to catch them all.

>either known or kept secret

ooh, secret statistics... my favorite

I'm a white guy who had sex with a black girl. Also, an Asian and a ginger. Ask me anything.

to all whites:

THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH DEGENERACY

Don't be a faggot, Sup Forums, I will show you a way!

Visit my website:
>mattmumby.neocities.org
and add me on FB:
>fb.com/Matt.Mumby.7

yeah, cause these look like normal niggers, right? I am guessing they're athletes who just want a white woman for the social status. Something that white men don't have to get rich or famous for.

Interesting fantasy land you live in there bub. By the way I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

citation needed

Great job staying independent Ethiopia!

Like it even matters tho? Stop being jelly of others having sex and just fuck a bitch black, white, brown who cares

Not a surprise. I boned a black chick in college for several months. Gave decent head, very sloppy pussy. Probably all stretched out from banging her daddy and her 16 brothers since she was 10. To be fair though, she she probably only knew at 6 or 8 of them were related.

more like this?

I know because i have partied with a bunch of black buds that they have smaller dicks than me either lenth or girth

90% of anyone here should laugh off whatever yjis thread is shitting off

Better yet when nigger vs white shit goes off i laugh cause i fuck for the longest time and have a good sized dick too boot

So you're saying nearly 90% of white women, meaning about 30% of our population, have had sex with black men, 6.5% of the populatiion

That means every black man has slept with 5 white women with no layovers. You're a dumbass.

/thread

Yeah, more or less. I mean there's a small minority of black guys with stupid high numbers, but most of us manage to do pretty well as is, especially with white women. For most they're just curious about what it's like, but I've actually had white women fuck me out of white guilt before, shit was cash.

As long as you're somewhat well spoken, bitches throw themselves at you. It's pretty great.

If I roll dubs, I'll go fuck my big black dildo doggystyle.

W-Why would they keep it secret.....?

(((the reason)))

Not this faggot shit again.

Kek....You do know that is ex-nfl player Kerry Rhodes with his beard wife? There are gay pics of him floating around with his little spinner boy-toy. He was also a fashion intern cause he's a flamer at heart. He was essentially blacklisted from the NFL for it. Way to prove your point, you dumb fucking cunt.

I would still rather be white. We are conquerors and the niggers are still slaves. They can put their dicks inside of whatever they wants, they are still inferior.

Niggers should get white tattoo

did righty already have hers leave without paying child support?

ITT: Niggers and cucks pretending they are relevant and not on the edge of being snuffed out because of their pathetic bullshit. Stay delusional, shitlords.

Statistically %50 of niggers have aids.