Cyan claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSCjgX34wnc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2009
youtube.com/watch?v=aAz2D1JemiA
youtube.com/watch?v=T8YHghL6viI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous

I am doing great, had a Dutch exam today which was really easy, didn't take much time and I have a really good feeling about it score wise. I hope the headaches aren't as bad as you think they will be. But if they are, just make it through and than its all over.

aaaaa

It's too bad you're not rad.

Claiming kanna
But Kanna is literally my waifu.

Stolen

hey fuck you

Well that's nice of them. Pizza Hut just pales in comparison to Domino's and Papa Johns imo.

Little Caesars is literally fast food pizza. Walk in and get a pizza type thing. Cici's is like a pizza + buffet, not a family favorite though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSCjgX34wnc

Kanna claim her too?

I'm exceptionally bored now

Somebody entertain me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2009
watch this.the regime of Jiminto was associated with stagnation so with tiredness of that the people posted minshuto and it got itself in power…and the politcs got into a labyrinth, lol

You're pretty cool fam

sleep time

Still here

and

Its ok user talk to me

What do you want me to do for you, master?
I like dominos crust, it's very tasty and soft

Gimme pantsu

I guess it's early, it's 5am.
Eh, not too too much, I care less about the sum and more about the principle, I hate debts, I know everyone does but even if it's just as small as a favor I hate feeling like I owe someone anything.
The thing that puzzles me is that the thing they should be working harder on is in their own interest, they aren't working for me, they should want this themselves but they're just lazy as shit. idk.
I think the issue with my car is minor, just the hood randomly opening up, I think the clicking mechanism is loose or something, it probably won't be hard to fix but I can't do it myself and having it done properly will require me to being it to a professional and me to walk for a while which is a bit annoying.

Claimed

Stollen.

I think I made that clear, you must have an issue with reading comprehension

Steal

Suppose it's only fair.

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Houki
Yeah astronomy Used to be my big sort of educational subject but now it's history. Nothing i love more than history.
Yeahit is pretty cool just to know thatyour name is out in space somewhere
Urabe
I'm doing pretty good. Just watching anime right now.
I never said she wasn't.

No fuck off
Kanna is mine anyways

Have a slice Tomo. Pepperoni and olive (I took the liberty of putting extra cheese on it :/)

>claims you

(Kanna)
Lately I've been going with the "expect nothing" point of view, less chance of disappointment.
Sleeping in is nice, I'll probably end up doing that tomorrow.

°□°

I think that's me gone for the night. I've been here all day.
Goodnight everyone.

Extra cheese is quite alright

HERE HERE I'M ALWAYS HERE

AAAAOUUHH I'M CUMMING

History is pretty awesome too, American or World. Is there a particular area or time that interests you the most?

Thanks for the link, now I have some more reading material. How do you feel about things over there in general? We hear a lot about lost generations and other things relating to job/economic prospects for younger people, but it's different hearing it from a person who sees it all around them.

Night Stocking

Yui a cute

-_-
you're not talking about that are you, master? ._.

°□°

Nights Stockings, take care.

She issssss
°-°

How are finals coming?

I'd almost guarantee the answer is no, I'm not

Also sitting! That is crazy!
I went to the doctor yesterday! It's an ear infection apparently, and if I had not gone I would have blown out my eardrum I guess. So I'm glad I went! They gave me antibiotics though to help, but the pills are huuuugge! Hard to swallow them.

Well, why not? Don't you have a game you and to play or something to watch? Plus there's plenty of people here to talk too! Or are you just not a plans person? That's cool too!

I have no idea what you mean! But hi, how are you? And cute waifu!

You're always low energy? That's terrible! Err, not bad, and I imagine you've lived like that for a while so maybe I'm just stupid!
I'm happy because I'm talking to you guys! And That's also why I've had a good day! I don't have a lot to do so this talking to everyone here is pretty much what makes me happy!

Yes, good! Keep trying okay? Don't ever give up, no matter what! I truly believe in you and I hope that you can find happiness!

You can do it miss Juvia! I believe in you, I know you can push through it! I know you don't need my encouragement but I'm giving it anyways!
Just stupid internet stuff! Dark souls forums, gta, league stuff! I really want to pick up a book again though. I should re-read the dragonlance books...
What are you going to do tonight miss Juvia? Just relax? You should, I know you've been hard at work!

Hi Hitagi! Thank you for the nice words!

That's a really good way to look at it! You seem like you know your stuff! I haven't had to deal with stuff like that yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll just end up messing it up in the long run.
Wow, both? You also seem pretty well read! Wait, am I using that right? But multiple sources are almost a must!
I've never heard of that game! Is it any good? Mecha are awesome though, so it must be!

No it's okay, I understand! I'm happy to hear that you're doing alright though! Did you have a busy day today?

Goodnight bruh

Domino's crust > Papa Johns crust > everything else

You're a bitch ass nigga and i hope you get lou gehrug's disease

Meh...
I'd rather not talk about it.
Who is this btw.

This should be a new emoticon °□°

Daaaaaaaaamn that's a long post

what d'ya mean by the last sentence?d'ya tell that the actucal case may be different from what you heard, and the thought comes from the person you newly hear?
anyway the condition of the economy and politics is better than the bottom.
but the sense of distrust of them is strong enough for the economy to restore actually

Good! It's embarrassing :(

What keeps you entertained, master? :o

Sadly we're not cool enough for that.

You have to take them all. Dont stop until they are all gone otherwise they wont work. Otherwise you will just get sick again even if you feel better

Not you

hello

Sachi and Konata were cool enough to make :o a sizeable emoticon
We just gotta use it alot °□°

youtube.com/watch?v=aAz2D1JemiA

Yes. I will!

Who do you want then, master? :c

Hello Yui!
How are you?
>dub dubs
I'd say as far as world history 1500-1600's Europe and most of American history.
Thank you kanna you're words are kind
>pat pat
You could always read some mangas.
After I got home i took a nap, ate dinner, and now I'm watching anime

elfpire

I-I'm ok I guess....
Hi Cutevia

back.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8YHghL6viI

hey

wheres the peek
>altho i do prefer when hitagi doesnt hide her body

Did you stand there all alone?
Oh I cannot explain what's going down
I can see you standing next to me
In and out somewhere else right now
You sigh, look away
I can see it clear as day
Close your eyes, so afraid
Hide behind that baby face
Do do do do do do
You can drive all night
Looking for answers in the pouring rain
You wanna find peace of mind
Looking for the answer
Funny how it seems like yesterday
As I recall you were looking out of place
Gathered up your things and slipped away
No time at all I followed you into the hall
Cigarette daydream
You were only seventeen
Soft speak with a mean streak
Nearly brought me to my knees
Do do do do do do
You can drive all night
Looking for the answers in the pouring rain
Looking for the answer
If we could find a reason, a reason to change
Looking for the answer
If you could find a reason, a reason to stay
Standing in the pouring rain
Do do do do do do
You can drive all night
Looking for answers in the pouring rain
Looking for the answer
If we could find a reason, a reason to change
Looking for the answer
If you could find a reason, a reason to stay
Standing in the pouring rain

Playing a game on Steam right now. Gonna watch anime soon. What anime are you watching at the moment?
Was she being sneaky?
Wasn't all that busy actually. It was a pretty slow day though. How was your day?

what ?
hello elfpire

Hello shinobu
Wrong picture sorry.
Uhh, Hello how are you?

>master

This shit serious

You up to anything fun tonight?

Is she supposed to be eating that cake? She looks rather guilty . . .

how are you tonight hitagi

No i think she was just excited and dancing around the bench to say hi to Azu-nyan.

She is. Yes.

I use to claim but I don't anymore. Rather not disclose more than that. We use to talked the most probably last fall.

Goodnight

good just resting a bit now might make some coffee , and you ?
maybe watch a bit more SAO
I miss days where I used to watch a season in one night
what about you ?

gibs doe nut pls xp

As normal, intoxicated...
About to eat some dinner nothing exciting. Hopfully actually sleep tonight.

Also Holo if you are still around somewhere I can take those files at any time

American here, but also Medieval Europe and old Chinese/Japanese/Korean history are all interesting too.

Cute gif, hope all is well over in your neck of the woods.

Some of it is trial and error, just learning from mistakes, and those of others. If I could talk to myself from 10 years ago about managing money, I'd be even better off than right now. You know how hindsight is always 20/20 though.

Super Robot Taisen is a long running game series in Japan, I think the first one on the Gameboy was in the early 90s or so. I got into the series when 4 came out for the SNES, it was one of the first games that I was able to play in Japanese that got me interested in learning the language. More recent games are easy, while the older ones could be pretty tough in terms of difficulty.

Yeah, that's what I meant- you hear one thing, but I'm an outsider. I feel like I can learn more about things when I hear about it from the inside too. The distrust here with healthcare and the economy continues to grow, if you have money you're fine, but it's getting harder and harder to fight your way up economically and socially.

Happy to hear that you're doing great! Also, what is a Dutch exam? Wait, it's just an exam about speaking Dutch, isn't it? I'm stupid. But congrats of the feeling, I bet you aced it easy!
Eh, the headaches never really go away. They can get better or worse over time but they're always there.

5am! Have you been up all night? And drinking too? ... I hope you had fun!
No no, I understand 100%! I have the same feeling myself! I don't think I'll ever even get something like a credit card because I don't want to worry about that.
People are different, for better or for worse. Maybe they just don't care enough. I don't know, but if they're dragging you down with them that's not okay.
Oh, that's not that bad! At least, I think. Can't you tie it down with some plastic ties or something? Err, maybe that wouldn't work and even if it did then it would probably look stupid...
Well, in any case, just look at it like you have an excuse to exercise now!

That's a solid point of view. Plus whenever something good happens it feels even better! I don't think it's wrong to hope for stuff but if you never expect it then it's a lot harder to get hurt.
You should! Except don't make plans with your friends and then not wake up. I do that way way too much. It's just video and stuff but still it feels bad missing a few hours of hanging out.

I always do long posts! Lots of people to talk to, lots of things to say!
How are you doing tonight?

That's what I've been told and also it says that all over the bottle! I will make sure to take them all, but it says 1 pill twice a day for 10 days... I don't know if means take 2 at once or take one every twelve hours! Aaaaa I'm stupid!

Thank you thank you! You can do it!

That's good. Been up to anything lately?
>cutevia
Please you're too kind
What are you going to watch?
I'm still on highschool dxd.

Night Stocking! Super sorry I missed you!

Like november?
Hmmmm.....

Are you cheating on ben?

Just school really. You?

why drink so much?

DO NOT TAKE TWO AT ONCE. IT is 1 pill twice a day. So pretty much every ten to twelve hours take another one ok? I did an emt course and dosage is one of the things they drill into your skull.

We're in an open relationship

Though I'm not looking for anyone else. Ben said he might find a girl, I hope he does

There is nice loli dragon which I am fond of and douche loli dragon which are you?
Mostly back pain.... Also addictive personality.

You were working at the banquet hall at the time, drinking and dancing with qts iirc

what did you make ?
actually sleep thats what I'd like some time

>ameri-poor
yeah I know the fucking condition of american medicine.
I think obama care is not bad thing, assuming NHS in u.k. and Japanese national health assurance system.
In that term i'm also outsider though.
>the insider in japan
I hope it's me, lol

No sooner had I eaten my lunch than I felt sleepy.so I say bye to you.

>open relationship
Im sorry for your loss

Yep, hmmm. You wouldn't be Yuuki.
Sameji maybe, but he doesn't care much for me. Houki no...
Did you claim back then?

Any specific time in U.S history?
Of course you deserve it
Depends on how long the series is. Like I'd like to collect Fairy Tail but with 530+ chapters that's kind of hard.
Pork chops and mashed potatoes. Still living with my parents does have it's perks i guess.
Classic Yui.
Work, naps, and anime

Was thinking about watching that along with Fairy Tail. I'm watching Kimagure Orange Road, Macross 7, and Beyond the Boundary as of now.
Thank you. Yes, that's usually why I dislike days of doing nothing, they make you feel sleepy.

That's just what I want for Ben

Better than being degenerate druggy -_-

>rip phone konata folder

I did...

Left over chicken and rice. Nothing special. And me too, Im sitting at an hour within the last 74 ish hours.

How do you prepare the chicken? What seasonings?

Blah blah blah
°□°

Night y'all

I don't get that last part