Let it out

Let it out

I'm getting sick of the b8 threads. From the political ones to the forced meme ones, to the troll ones, b8 is literally destroying Sup Forums. It removes the need to make new OC and instead rewards people who know how to set others off, Sup Forums is crumbling and we only have the b8 to blame.

It's been two years and I still haven't had so much as a crush on anyone else. Still have moments of random anxiety that are manageable but really unpleasant. I'm in the process of becoming a firefighter so I can at least have lived a good life and probably die helping someone in some way. It's a many-staged process though so if it doesn't work out I'm just gonna take my motorcycle out on the road with my banjo and either find something/someone inspiring or get run over by a semi.

just have a relapse and I feel so fucking depresing

I think I will start to count days from now on

I fucking hate straight people. The fact that they think they can be different from us gays is mind boggling. Pure retardation. Straight people need to die.

A girl that I really like unironically keeps calling me Papi ironically and I don't know what to make of it

Rosaly Santos is not ugly

nice :^)

What? You hate straight people because they think they can be different? Nigga you gay, youre the different one?

Old people don't need computers, and we need to start an old people space program where "lucky citizens" are chosen to go explore the center of the sun.

I cheated on ma gurl

i want 2 die lol

I'm in my IB end years and I don't know if I can keep up with the stress.

It seems that us, humans, just find a way to make hidden excuses that, even if we aknowledge, make our days harder. We know what makes us anxious, yet we don't want to think about it, so we just divert our mind to "relax" ourselves. Yet, this just makes our condition worst, since stress piles up and always come back haunting us when we're allright. On that basis, can we really expect, as individuals, to actually change ourself? Imo, I don't think you can if you can't manage and/or face your sources of anxiety.

I think you gotta rethink that jersey boy

I never realized before just how vile, bigoted [or racist, whatever], misogynist, and overall disgusting the gaming/anime/otaku culture really is until recently. Perhaps it's due to so many 'alt-rightists' suddenly using anime in particular to prop-up their....platform (if you'd call it that), but it's certainly been reason enough for me to stop studying Japanese, leave anime behind, and perhaps scale it down on the whole gaming culture itself. My personal political views have become more refined as a result, and well...I guess I'm okay now with watching something I grew up loving and created an identity around be hijacked by whom I feel are among the worst types of people. Maybe, it all really just exposed something to me that I was too stubborn to pay attention to before.

Either way, I threw out all of my JLPT books, and have decided to move on to studying Mandarin, Korean, and other things. It's kind of saddening to watch it all go, but somewhat liberating at the same time. I just wish I could go back and fix all of the mistakes (both pertaining to this as well as other things) I've made over my life which lead me to this point.

Do you believe you can help?

Help with the 'tidal wave' of bigotry, misogyny, and such in the anime/gaming subculture(s)? Not individually, no. I always figured weebs, geeks, and otaku were politically centrist while only slightly leaning left or right. I can't say that now, because I've seen that such predispositions are interwoven into the very fabric of the culture(s) itself. I'm more ashamed, if anything.

Im in love with my best friend, but she is dating another dude, but they are having problems, so im waiting, it hurt like a mother fucker

I caught my GF having sex with some Chad that went to my old school. I broke it up, and now I hear they're together.

I fucking hate faggots. Nobody cares which hole you want to stick it in. Stop talking gay so that everyone around you has to be cognizant of your sexuality. Stop wearing flannel and acting like a man if you are a dyke. So what if you are ugly, just don't try to act like a man you will get knocked out. Seriously fags, why are you so retarded

I ate the peanut butter.

But isn't better that way? It gives them a mean for expressing themselves.

I fap to my nieces Facebook way to much. She's 19 cute and has a diamond ass.

penis

>Tfw she's still kind with you

Sucking Dicks is a way to get some love you know

im horny as fuck, single 5 months, need a slay thats all.

I've thought about that. Growing up, I was no stranger to verbal and sometimes physical bullying just for liking that kind of stuff, but video games and anime provided an escape. And then I realized: many of the 'worst types of people' I've identified fit the same bill, using anime and such as a means to not only escape the 'suffering' they endure from ostracization, but sometimes even as a means of 'striking back' against the people they feel threatened by. Just going to anime forums, for example (like the ones at Crunchyroll), it blows my mind how many wannabe Neo-Nazis and so on will rant and whine non-stop about 'degeneracy' and 'the nigger problem' as they use anime characters for profile pics and cosplay at conventions. Not saying there's anything wrong with doing those last two things, but it makes sense when I think about *why* they do what they do, and I no longer want to be a part of it.

Then of course, there are other personal, political reasons for why I'm turning over this 'new leaf.'

I put the screw in the tuna

Get this nigga Murno a girl now

gKVAj Join our server, get your mind off some shit and talk

Not the Sup Forumsro you're speaking with, but i did want to add my own opinion, I've noticed a rise in the hate on Sup Forums, I mean, it's always been hateful, but it just seems more so now? I'm not sure how to put it, but I understand where you're coming from, thankfully, I'm not one of such people, and I'm really happy I'm not. I could easily have become some edgy user on here, I'm not afraid to admit that I was an edgy little prick in my teenage years and early twenties. I don't go on Crunchyroll, don't use much outside of Sup Forums in terms of online communities, but I have noticed a sharp uptrend in the hatefulness around here, not sure if it's the election or just some kids trying to be edgy. I think it might have something to do with me maturing as a person, since I recently became 25, and that's around the time you stop developing mentally, perhaps this is simply my hormones calming down and me seeing things clearer? I agree either way, and I've been trying to not use Sup Forums as much recently, trying to "turn over a new leaf" as it were.

I'm autistic but I'm great with computers. Bullied my whole life, looked down upon pretty much instantaneously for my appearance as I appear to be mentally handicapped. I have a high IQ and the like though.

Made it big when Bitcoin exploded, got into Bitcoin early and accumulated 8000 before the big upward swing. Sold a good amount and reinvested. I'm living great and am paid for.

It just does me good whenever I meet some younger Chad type. If we're in a social setting and I'm introduced I see him and his friends don that familiar condescending smile. They think I'm useless, their monkey brains are plotting how to fuck with me. They try to show off in front of me and say a few condescending things. Usually they eventually ask me what I do, thinking I'm unemployable, and I tell them. Most have this microsecond of shock and horror and many get visibly angry. They can't fathom that this "retard" is better, smarter, richer than them. Their minds get desperate and they begin to break, stuttering and trying to find a way to justify their superiority to me. I usually smile at this point and that usually sends them walking and they never talk to me again. Some of them have even full up flipped out on me, calling me retard and damaging their reputation. I love every second of it, I eat it up. Hahaha, fuck you, I win.

I'm fairly young, just 18, and I've been working in music production since I was 13-14. I've gained a little following, and it's been my dream for years to make a career out of my music, but so many things are holding me down, I'm struggling with rent, and I feel like I have the world holding me back from accomplishing what I've dreamed of for years. I'm devoid of hope, and posting on Sup Forums boards is one of the ways I manage to cope with myself.

Been drinking everyday for six months, hope I don't have brain damage.

I'm incredibly depressed and while my beautiful wife to be is sleeping in the other room I'm sitting here wondering if I should poison myself with booze and pills and end my worthless fucking life. I hate my job, I have no friends, I'm in mountains of debt, I moved away from my family, and I'm so fucking lonely. Even the love I have isn't enough. I feel so worthless, like things will never get any better. I've tried to get a new job for years but they're all dead ends. I don't know what to do, and quite honestly I think the best thing TO do is just fucking end myself. I never asked to be alive and I really don't know that living is worth it.

Get into something you like, even as a hobby. Grow and expand your knowledge, and focus on the good in your life. Your accomplishments.

kill all the jews and niggers

>two years

My wife left me seven years ago. I still don't care to find another.

>They can't fathom that this "retard" is better, smarter, richer than them.

Someone has a deplorably bad superiority complex, and a huge amount of arrogance about themselves... How sad, such potential in terms of intelligence and wealth, and instead of donating, and putting your mind to use, you're instead wasting your potential entertaining yourself. I predict you'll crash and burn before 40, probably end up homeless and penniless before 50 because all your life you've treated people as disposable playthings, and now no one is willing to help you. Being a decent person is it's own reward user I'm just sad you're not mature enough to see that, and chances are, you never will be.

I hate my job. Completely fucked up my career path. Too many people rely on me bring home a paycheck. I make very good money but very unhappy.

I recently got a life insurance policy for a solid million or close to it. Seriously looking at my options everyday. Wish i had the balls to make happen.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm 28 myself, and the illusion I had of living and working in Japan or at least continue the otaku-lifestyle is starting to come 'crashing down' as harsh reality sets in.

I fucking need to get a GF, i go around fucking dozens of problematic girls but i don't like none of them, it is driving me crazy, I need to find "the one"

These aren't reasons to consider ending it. I hope you're just venting because you're providing successfully and you have a high paying job. You're not destitute.

I'm completely disgusted with myself. I don't want to live anymore. The only reason I stay alive is that I fear the pain of death, and the awful repercussions it'll have on my close friends and family.

I want to tell my biological dad's side of the family that I really don't want to deal with them anymore. I'm waiting until that day comes where one of them tells me he finally died, and either after I collect whatever he leaves me in his will (if he has one) or I'm informed that he didn't have a will, I intend to tell them outright that I never want to see or hear from any of them ever again after that point.

arousal

my dad fucks me while i sleep

No, I'm not gay, bi, trans, curious, or whatever. I'm not interested in women, sex, or relationships because I just don't care anymore.

Even if I were to have children, I'd make sure not to bring any of them around you.

I'm going to kill myself. I'm just not sure when and where.

I think Im actually going to kill myself

Ive long lost the ability to cry
I expect disappointment
I expect to disappoint

Nobody wants me that doesnt have to

If they have the choice it seems they want something I cant give them

Brother, I feel you.

>Exclusively Heterosexual white male.
>Lives in Baltimore
I really actually wish I had a safe space because if I was any other race/gender I would have one. But I don't and if I want one I'm a racist...............................

I don't care that you broke your elbow.

I always see this in these threads

I no patience for anything anymore. everything has be quick or I lose interest. I can't seem to dedicate my time to anything but shitposting and even then I type liek a retard so people ignore me. this has also led me to perform poorly at my work (fast food), so overall

My only dream in life is for someone to abduct me and turn me into a sissy sex slave for the rest of my life.

I want my worthless dicklet locked away in permanent chastity.
My manhood is meaningless and just needs to be taken from me as well as any choice or will of my own
I want to be used constantly by as many people as possible while being humiliated and degraded.
Drug me and fuck me until I die with a gallon of cum in my stomach like the worthless pathetic

I don't want to live anymore. I pray to God to kill me in my sleep every night. I plan on taking my life soon

Papi is that you?

FUCK YOU

I planned this whole trip, I took your advice. I planned EVERYTHING and you didn't get involved at all. You wanted to wash your fucking hands of any responsibility so you can sit back and just shit talk me to your girlfriends. If you have a problem say something.

Oh, your only comments are "I don't care"? Then shut your fucking mouth. You were stuck with me for two weeks, so YOU should have cooled off, YOU should have dealt with it. I knew just to focus on the trip but you just wanted to be mad and snarky to me.

Fuck you fuck you, FUCK YOU.

Theres a bunch of us. Do it or dont do it. In the long run none of us matter, but I guarantee there is someone that cares enough about you to effect them for the rest of your life. You do that, you just end it as a selfish asshole. Everybodys life sucks, suck it the fuck up for those around you.

The older I get the more this life terrifies me as I sink deeper into a void of loneliness and existential nihilism. I keep trying to find purpose, do well for three weeks at a time tops and then it's like some weird spirit posses me out of nowhere and I'm so down and anxious that I drink myself to near death. I'm so tried of this shit.

I'm still pissed that SHE got the teaching job, while I was rejected a second time. I'm far more qualified and educated on Japan than she is, was always more dedicated, yet she got the job purely on a whim. Hell, I was the one motivating her to finish the INTERMEDIATE (really, beginner) language courses when she wanted to quit, yet now she's going to be living out my dream. I put in way more effort, time, and energy into it; that's 6 years of my life I can NEVER get back.

Fuck JET.

a 17 year old girl has a crush on me and won't leave me alone, getting temped to just go with it and do her. i'm 37.

I can't stand living.
Im tired of being there for everybody but having nobody for me.
I have no future. I only have my videogames.
I have no friends.
I'll never be able to fall in love again.
i just fucking wanna sleep forever

I believe there is more to life than the physical world. If I can't believe myself then I can't believe anything

Sounds to me like you like it

Miss my ex like crazy, knew her for 6 years. She saw me grow into a man basically. Knew her when I was young into young adult.
Been apart for 2 years. Still think of her daily. Recently started talking.
I've tried killing my self.
I have done the usual, slept with other chicks. Dated. Can't get her off my mind.
Am I obsessed?

I want to leave my girlfriend and find one with the same fetish as me because I feel like a cuck since I stopped it just for her.

I got my friend killed in afghanistan.

18 months ago I decided to enlist in the military and while it has been a relatively cush job for me and I know most others in the service have it harder than me, I still want to go back to the kid shit for some reason. dropping acid and smoking weed was my life for the longest time. I want to pursue a career in politics or environmentalism studies to make sure the laws keep the planet well for future generations and yet I feel depressed and often want to kill myself. I want to find love like most people but I don't enjoy going out and meeting people. Also pretty worried about my immediate future with that dick bag trump being the president and all.

the soft spot is like an off button for mistakes

I got kicked out of my house today and now live in a tent in the woods on my dad's land, I haven't told him yet and I think that as long as I keep moving my tent around he won't find out.

Six years is a long time. I'd say that's pretty normal. I still think about my last one every day too and it hurts because I'm pretty sure she's thrown the memory of me into the dustbin of history a long time ago. Feels bad man.

isn't this the plot to a tv show? that one about the guy with the huge dick?

I am pretty depressed since 8th grade I have been jerking off 3 times a day with grace days on mondays. I had sex 2 times but shit in there bathtub afterwards before I left because they didn't let me put it all in because winner is too big. I hate having a big penis everyone is scared of it. I am just going to hang myself with my own pubic hairs

I feel like I've lost my only friend, or at least who I thought was my friend. She ignores my texts for some reason and I just can't help but feel like nobody actually wants to be friends with me or actually be around me. Not only that, but she lives 3 hours away now that classes are over and I feel like we'll never talk to each other again and I'll go back to having no friends at all again.

faggot talk, and Stirner was batshit.

I like this girl but she is only 11 and im 17 and idk wtf to do and im pretty she wants to take the meat but i aint trying to go to jail

i hate my life

I'm so fucking lonely, i feel like shit all the time except when playing smash, picked it up and started going to tourneys a year ago, and it's a blast, but as everything around me crumbles apart or just never works except smash, i'm forced to realise how shit adult life really is, and how I've missed out on my childhood to live out any sort of passion. I don't enjoy meeting people, so when i meet and get a chick once in a blue moon, and then leave/get left cause only crazy hoes are attracted to me, I just feel dread for the future. It's like i just realised i didn't make use of my time as a child, and i only see endless school and work ahead of me, which i follow along mindnumbingly, because it's what people do. i fear i've lived a thoughtless, boring life until now, and am being forced into the toughtless, boring life of adulthood until my death, and i'm so fucking frustrated about it

I'm not sure if I'm smart or really stupid

probs both tbh

really? Tell the story

traps are gay