What is Sup Forums doing with their lives?

what is Sup Forums doing with their lives?

What's to do?

I work 70 hours a week selling farm equipment for the family business
I listen to music when I can.
I shit post on mu
When I can

Im a NEET hurdling towards oblivion hoping that once everything is automated they implement universal basic income and i can laugh at everyone.

I work 40 hours a week as a highrise graveyard shift receptionist
I listen to music literally whenever I want which is rarely
I never shit post

You have a plan, that's actually better than 50% of the population. Good luck with your endeavor.

I can meet the ugliest woman in the world today. Should I try and fuck her?

Tfw you were born too late for college to do you any good and too early for society as a whole to wise up to that but just in time to develop crippling debt and depression and feeling like you're making a mistake while your whole family pushes you on and tells you they're proud.

I think I might get taco bell. It seems as long as the manager doesn't make my food then I'll really hit the jackpot on the nacho bell grande.

No

Any particular reason why not? I was thinking I'd try and marry her.

>cuck drops college like a cuck
>goes djing on Beta Night Club

like pottery

I'm two years deep towards becoming a psychologist, but I'm considering changing to an engineering degree in design and production, if I never get into medicine which is what I really want.

I work in a STEM related job.

I'm studying Organic Chemistry with the hopes of finding a job when I graduate, although the situation looks very dire where I'm from

Unsuccessful attorney

Do you think its possible for most people to solve their problems by naturally manipulating their serotonin levels? It just takes recognizing the differences in feeling high and low levels and distinguishing it from endorphins. Also then of course how to manipulate them which is often different for everyone and sometimes incredibly difficult. I just doubt that most people have some actual neurologic dysfunction requiring drugs and instead just need to develop skills and practice.

just started a new part time job yesterday

Got a couple years left on my CS and Film double major. Working in retail on the weekends and at a startup during the week. Usually do around an hour in of driving each day so get to listen to a solid number of albums.

I believe that behavioural changes are key to treating many disorders, particularly depression, anxiety disorders and phobias. Many people with depression, however, are not receptible to behaviour treatment due to their disorder, and medicine can be a part to elevate their baseline levels to the point where they can start to change their behaviour. This is where cognitive behaviour therapy (or just behaviour therapy in some cases.

I absolutely do not think that all disorders are treatable through psychological therapy, however it can be useful to help in almost all cases to some extent for both psychological and somatic disorders.

Sounds awesome. I wish I could fall back into the family business but my dad's a pilot and my mum's a banker and I'm a genetic deadend.

Woah it's almost like psychology is some sort of pseudoscience.

After 8 years of crippling depression I went to uni at 25 only to realise it's a waste of time and while I love the subject I picked, I simply will not do well in it because it's a rich man's fancy.

I am now 27 years old and I've given up

What a load of nothing

i work at a marketing company, i spend too much time on Sup Forums, i have no gf, i'm 20, i didn't go to college.

Waiting out the next 2 weeks to travel to Berlin for a 2 month holiday.

I'm a bio-med student, but deferred this semester to work full time as a barista to pay for (^^) holiday

I'd like to hear you elaborate on that.
How so?

im 25, own my own in house studio, record dudes and myself. produce my own beats and beats for others

smoke a shit ton of chronic

own and operate my own organic market farm to pay the bills and save a shit ton to tour in the winter

trade free studio time for free labor so save even more money there.

hike every other day because i live in the most amazing part of the world

>shed in your moms backyard
>in house studio

wow what a faggot! haha im online you dufus you can look up my farm and my studio

Consider suicide. You're probably a commie too.

Second year STEMfag

I work in a meat wholesaler inside an abattoir. I love me some fresh pig carcasses.

>music production
Not a real degree

Just finished college and now thinking of starting a band

JUST FLOATING,EXISTING, WHO CARES, IT'LL BE OVER SOON.

I went to a semi-prestigious liberal arts college for a year. But I was depressed and had no idea what to major in, making me even more depressed. I made pretty shit grades, hen decided to take the next year off. It was supposed to be a tour the world gap year but that didn't work out, so I mainly just worked. Now I really want to pursue music production/audio engineering, and I am applying to schools for that and hopefully going to one in the fall. If not I probably will just go back to the same college.

i'm thinking of rejecting capitalism and going to live in Patagonia in solitude.

*crickets*

Nuzzling up to my pillows and going to sleep with my dressing gown on so I can feel super comfy and pretend to have a cute bf to cuddle and pet me.

I'll be your bf

I am you at 29. We still haven't figured shit out.

Why would you want to marry the ugliest woman in the world?

this is what im doing
plus learning piano and developing a smoking habit

>tfw still owe 20k because of school
>cant get all the neat music stuff i want

I was bamboozled

School teacher.

Not gonna lie, I'm jealous of the music teacher's job. I teach social sciences.

Almost finished with my BS in environmental science

Might go grad right after idk yet

>I teach social sciences
You get paid to teach shit, that's a dream job my dude.

it makes me scared but mostly curious thinking about teachers shitposting on Sup Forums

Does it make you happy or just help to pass the time?

I'm in architecture grad school. I make music as a hobby. I always wanted to do music professionally but I'm so burned out I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore.

I'm an anesthesiologist, and im getting into real estate. I have a wife, and we've been discussing having a baby. Life pretty great right now desu.

Why not? If she wanted to marry me I'd count my blessings. I'd have to fuck up my sleep schedule to go meet her though because I work the graveyard shift. So unfortunately I don't think I'm going to. Maybe some day though. Sorry to be crude but her pussy might taste really amazing. That would be a good start.

making my living off of sharing organic food and enriching the earth is amazing. it refuels all my creativity when im runnin low and it gives me a purpose.

plus its seasonal so i can tour all winter and travel, just pay a dude to watch my house and keep the pipes non frozen its amazing dude you can hear it in my songs for sure

>it makes me scared but mostly curious thinking about teachers shitposting on Sup Forums
When you go from that retail bitch to a grad teacher, it's not like your life changes. Just your job. I've been told quite a few times that my adult humor has died because of the school (you know, being careful and shit) so take that how you will.

>You get paid to teach shit, that's a dream job my dude.
Pretty much. It's a good deal.

>go to best engineering school in the country
>unmotivated, get depressed and drop out after first semester despite decent grades
>see a therapist, cbt and meds alleviate my depression
>decide I want to be an artist, bust my ass to make a portfolio and get accepted in good art school
>realize contemporary art is a joke and is exists for employing people, intellectual status among the wealthy, and money laundering
>get depressed and drop out after a semester
>slowly pulling myself out of depression through diet, lifestyle and lifting
>still have no idea what to do with my life

I wanna be a musician.

Well I hope you get nothing but success

>the most amazing part of the world
where? also, how hard/expensive is it to start a farm, I'm seriously considering it

Did anyone else think that was Ryan from Pitchfork in pic related?

I want to drop out of uni and get into the scene and make art and do drugs and die before I'm 30. I'm too unmotivated to keep doing schoolwork for another 3 years, just to finish uni and then desperately try to get a job which I probably won't succeed in and won't fulfil me. I'll be poor either way so what difference does it make? I want friends and romance and excitement and to never have to follow orders from anyone but myself. Right now I'm a total lifecuck

kek

kek'd again

Well no we can't if you don't tell us the name.

>where? also, how hard/expensive is it to start a farm, I'm seriously considering it

Im in eastern UT its fucking astounding. Its not really that hard to start a farm you just need to bust your ass the first year so on the second year you can quit your shitty day job and focus on the farm. alternatively just save up enough money to support yourself for a year, quit your job, find a nice property with a low cost of living, close proximity to markets, make a plan to garden organically or primitively and just execute it.

I have a field thats about an acre, a house, a garage, and a huge coop to fit my 80 chickens, and it costs me 700 a month in rent for all that. at this point all my markets are within a mile of my house, the only drive i make are into the salt lake valley to play live music.

its a shit ton of work, but its rewarding as fuck if you can pull it off. I get all my labor for free just for providing friends with awesome nature trips and chronic, and of course trading labor for time in my studio and production by me. you have to have good ideas and really good ways to make money. id be happy to give you advice man just ask any questions its an amazing lifestyle.

Bard?

Just playing with my corpse
nothing more

Are you guys European? Because I don't often really hear people going back to college like that here in the United States. Maybe community college but most just move on with their work.

graduated with a ba in communicative disorders magna cum laude, my mom's friend works as a speech therapist and has all the info and connections I need

but i'm doing manual labor for 12.25 an hour because i'm paralyzed by fear of failure moving into my field, which is full of perfectionist overachiever women busting their ass and staying on top of every detail and i'm just a piece of shit depressed loser who will never be able to help anyone

i can't even make a phone call

Well I hope you fuck the shit out of her when that time comes around.

I don't wanna drop out. My intellect is pretty much the only good thing about myself so I'd be retarded not to make use of it, but I really hate going to class. I just wanna stay at home making music.

>my field, which is full of perfectionist overachiever women busting their ass and staying on top of every detail and i'm just a piece of shit depressed loser who will never be able to help anyone

Are you replying to the right person?

Oh yeah I developed the drug habit too. College is a big time scam. Getting paid a couple bucks more than my peers is hardle compensation for the thousands I am in debt

Working retail.
Working on getting my life a bit more together so I can move onto something less irritating. Most likely trade school - my feelings toward college are too cynical to justify going back.
That's if writing doesn't work out for me. I already have one story written but it isn't at a point that I'd consider sending it out. There are a lot of things I need to change about it.

I'm in community college and doing really well so far, but after only a year, I'm beginning to understand that even with a degree, my odds of a decent paying career are still going to be mostly unfavorable for a good part of my life afterwards.

I don't intend to drop out, but I see nothing wrong with making your way from under the boot if you have a plan and the means to do it.

I've been unhappy for so long and it's hard to imagine anything I do leading me to something better.

Graduated high school.
Not sure what I'm going to do, I don't have money for college and I have no friends or girlfriend (despite girls throwing themselves at me) so I sit around and do nothing. I really have my doubts I'm going to live for another decade.
Also, I'm pretty sure I'm balding already but that's just one of those life problems you have to accept with grace I suppose.

Most commies don't support UBI.

About to enter last semester of Jazz Performance degree. Was doing classical at a conservatory on the west coast, but got bored, so moved back to my hometown to play jazz. Jazz can be fun but school is boring as fuck. Probably gonna graduate with shitty grades (my motivation is dying rapidly) and then get some tech job or something and make music on the side/gig to make money. It's not some life plan or anything but it'll do for now.

Do you have an aotysf?

Yes

If you're family is poor as well, then sign up for financial aid and get into college. Even if you decide that you don't want to stay, they have people who will help you figure out what you're interested in and what would be a good path for you. Look up FAFSA and find locals campus's. If transportation's an issue, talk to some family/friends about giving you a ride and you'll pay them for the ride (You typically get a small deposit every semester)

>I don't have money for college
No one does. It's called financial aid and loans.

I said "thanks" to college. And then to grad school. It's a totally funded program so I get to dick around for 5 years and be overqualified for anything but a field with a low number of positions at the end of it.

If not this I might be dead, so I'll take it.

Oops, didn't mean to quote.

do it

college is a meme unless you're getting scholarships or your parents are rich enough to pay for it

If UBI happens, corporations (who will control the world following AI development as governments will have no power) will just hike all the prices up and make everyone work anyway.

What will probably happen is that they'll start WWIII/a plague and have all the super rich (and some essential engineers, doctors, etc.) people hide somewhere while the population decimates itself so that they can enjoy luxury communism without having to share and have it slightly less luxurious.

I got accepted to a really nice libarts uni but turned it down to go to a local community college for STEM. I hate it but literally every single person on both sides of my family is a debt ridden drug addicted slave and I'd rather not join them.

Waiting to start university so i can finally move out from my parents' place

>tfw no financial aid because I live at home
>tfw loan money maxed out at 1.5 years of community college
>tfw got scholarships but can only receive them if I go to school full-time, which I can't because I need to work full-time to make up the portion of tuition that scholarships didn't cover and also to pay back my loans

sometimes you just get fucked more than usual

I never understand this. Why do grad students get paid? How do schools have the money for that? I can understand a chem. engineer being funded but not an art history student and yet they do.

I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere and live off the food I grow. I swear to Jesus Fuck if you societycucks fuck with my life. Ruin your world but don't step into mine.

sounds like a dream user, enjoy it.

>tfw loan money maxed out at 1.5 years of community college
lol wtf how?

hey i was in the same boat except without the bit where I was smart enough to get scholarships

Urban sprawl will consume everything except some national parks within the next 50 years. Don't get too used to it.

I want you all to murder each other in a big urban bloodbath

fuck all of you

Well all college will get you is debt and a drug habit so stay away

Personally I think you're a little confused. Are you American?

I got financial aid and I lived at home. In a lot of ways they'll loan you the amount you want and let you hang yourself.

As I recall the financial aid is through the university you get accepted to. Unless you've violated loan agreements then you should be fine. But yeah you need to apply and get accepted to a university.

This third point I'm not sure if you mean what happened or what's going to happen. But yeah you'll need to go full time to get significant loans. However be very particular about whichbclasses you attend everyday. A lot are literally not intended to be attended everyday. I could have easily had a part time job in addition to being enrolled full time.

Life is pretty shit.