That feel when completely defeated and worthless

that feel when completely defeated and worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmmQEFSil8s
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=0G-7t3BfzbI&t=510s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evetbody does bruh join the service

Yep know that feeling and am now past it i am at the point where you don't care anymore.

Tought you said you were gonna an hero last week?

i didn't say that last week

Have you tried to the 7 cups of tea website? It's free and there are tons of people that have been where you are at and want to talk to you

I'm in my mid 30's and honestly man, right now is when your fight starts. If you're willing to give up and let the rest of the world dictate the meaning of your life, the value of your life or what you are or are not...then fine, give up. Others before you have given up and others after you will give up. That's fine.

Or, you could grow the fuck up and realize that you're NOT on your own. Like I said, people have felt like you before and they'll feel like it again.

You're not special. You're not unique. And that's absolutely great.

So come the fuck on, man. Do you want to just wither up and die, or would you rather take charge of your life and fucking decide what the outcome will be? No one else can tell you who you are, or define the value of your life, not unless YOU give them the right to do so. So some girl treated you poorly, so what. So your parents didn't give a fuck about you, neither did mine, learn from their mistakes and grow up. So you're unemployed, shit happens. No matter what excuses you're using, they're just that; excuses.

If you're willing to give up because of weakness, then fine. Go do that, give up, be an example to others. Or, stand and claim your value. Live your own life. That's what tough people do. Become one of us.

user's probably confused by this composite...
OP's right. Not last week.

looks like i'm not good enough for their website

Just saying... You should do that site up. Give you some positive live conversation where you can be as low as you want in feelings... may have to try a few people to find one that gets it though.

>go to YouTube
>enter: Abraham Hicks feel good
>listen carefully. It's all in your head. Trust me.
>good luck

jesus christ you need to do the opposite of every natural inclination you have for a while until you unfuck your life

>join the service
>has high rates of suicide
>has high rates of depression
>has high rates of dissatisfaction with in life in general

after all these years, you still post these self pity selfies?. FUCK YOU OP, just move on, this is the worst place to seek feedback, fuck you op, go away

TOP KEK

The military is not full of very nice people. Depending upon what group of guys he gets stationed with, he could possibly get bullied like it's high school all over again. That on top of all the other bullshit the military gives you, it might push him to the edge.

But it also has the possibility of helping him. Who the fuck knows, but he needs to stop whining on here constantly, it's noir getting him anywhere.

what makes you think the military would take me

All you need to do is lose a few pounds. Even 15 lbs overweight is OK, boot camp will whip you into shape.

WOWZA

Lmfao why do you have so many

trips checked

I fucking hate my life

Don't be sad Samwell Tarly

Right

Op here. This is all an elaborate social experiment for a paper I'm writing.

>dat filename
>#2
>second attempt at crying photo
holy shit, you are a fuck up OP.
>in all honesty though, i feel for you brother. change will come

first one was all shakey and blurred. that's crazy you noticed
why would you pretend to be me

Why would you pretend to be me?!

Me then: 20 year old virgin, fatass, tiny dick, jobless, sometimes living with parents sometimes living in my car, drink a lot, little drugs, high school education, no future, suicidal but too chicken to do kill myself.

Me now: 40s, married, multimillionaire, retired, nice house, nice cars, sober except at annual Christmas party, a handful of good solid friends, many acquaintances, fucked 8 girls in my life.

What changed? I finally realized that no one was coming to rescue me, and if I wanted my situation to change only I could change it. Like all living beings on earth, I had to be responsible for my own care and feeding. I moved across country where no one knew me, reinvented myself, worked hard, saved money, started my own business, fucked single moms, etc.

What hasn't changed: Still an introvert who doesn't like most people, still shy until I really get to know someone, still unsure of myself sometimes, still would like to have fucked more girls, but always fat and most shy about my tiny dick.

GO DO IT OP. STOP WHINING AND DO IT.

Idk how op is still alive
He said he was going to kill himself months ago

Bro could you donate me some money

Lose a few pounds and you're golden, dude. You have a solid beard and face. Just go for a jog and I guarantee you'll feel better. Seriously

youtu.be/cmmQEFSil8s

Listen to some Joe Rogan dude. Life always gets better. I know this is some hippy shit but law of attraction is a real thing so put out into the world what you want back. Just force yourself to be motivated.

Hey bro I could get her to suck your wiener

I guess nobody has heard me.

maybe someone can help me with this live stream thing? i will end this tonight for you guys.

You say that all the time

No, because...

>I finally realized that no one was coming to rescue me

Just $10k. I need some serious help. Im about to be kicked out of my house next week

i don't see why anyone will care but someone show me how to live stream. i will cut myself on camera. maybe get out of this world

Yeah you and me both brother

I started drinking maybe 6 years ago and put the bottle down only 1 ago. After alcohol made my life even worse than I had already made it live everyday to spite the bottle

Are you op? Trying to hero on cam?

The livestream is in this thread

Do it OP.
An hero tonight. Put an end to this misery.

Nope, and actually I have a younger cousin who fucked up his life and I could fix it for him by writing a check but he has to fix it on his own, or it's just a $10k bandaid.

Please don't, friend

You will be 80 years old and still make these threads. Im done listening to your attention seeking ass

I just call it monday...

This guy's posting just became so damned annoying. He's trolling the heartstrings of folks who actually believe this attention whore, and that wasn't fair to them. So this is just proof that he's a social vampire. He's not just pathetic, he's evil.

You are losing us OP.
An hero or we will just ignore you from now on.

ok just $1000 I just really need something to boost my spirits

thanks man, not op but this hit home hard.

it's been a month or two of these posts. i still feel lower then low. my computer is kinda potato but i can cut myself on camera. maybe get out of all of this

Someone teach this guy how to livestream I want to see him cut himself

Good.
Follow through this time.
No reason to suffer.

>If you're willing to give up because of weakness, then fine. Go do that, give up, be an example to others.

Nope. No one will remember him at all. As is deserved.

Dude, that's hysterical!

You have 5 minutes OP.
Then we all abandon the thread and you die alone.

Life is Full of struggles and its Arbitrary so you will loose control in plenty of opportunities but its up to you get control and set your self up for success. mopping and crying wont get you anywhere man. if you dont have a job find a job, if you have a passion Pursue it but dont think that your life is worthless. Things in this world end and they will have a shelf life but honestly knowing how to get the best of those things before they end is the most rewarding experience ever. So get your ass up and do something about what ever it is tying you down and give your self an opportunity to do something good for once.

i am working on it. i got a knife that should at least hurt pretty good. trying to get this computer to work

Waiting

And trips checked to you as well.

Truth - do it already faggot.

Die

You need to hear this...
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c

Now

I believe in you OP

you seem like a good dude. Life is hard sometimes. Working out and getting a hobby helped me through my depression.

Keep your head up high, sport.

These numbers don't lie.

Don't kill yourself, but same

Times up OP

Die how you lived - alone.

stand up and fight or sit down and stop whining.

i can't verify live stream. i can do facebook. i got a light from the other room so you can see better

OP is such a nigger
all he needs is a little work out in fresh air

Soon to be us army vet. checked.
Know a guy who joined just to die in combat and he's currently living with the love of his life.

I'm starting to think that OP is just an attention vampire drama queen. We've all known girls like this, haven't we?

yeah okay post your ss#, dob, name, phone #, and address and I'll get you a money order, also post a picture of your belly button

ok. i'm ready now. i want to do this fast so there are no cops

post link

Ooh. The link is in the other thread! I think this plague may finally end! Shadilay

I just work. I put myself to work doing stuff.

>they say work won't set you free.

>they are wrong. work sets you free from yourself.

go volunteer or something, Sup Forumsro.

post link again

OP please subscribe to my super extreme hentai anime boobs gameplay channel please before you an hero thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=0G-7t3BfzbI&t=510s

or he stopped posting after the third one and its some other prick reusing the same images.

Oh man.he did cut himself. I feel conflicted.

where
liar

Ahhh.... no. Notice his time stamp on 4/29?
He's been at this a loooong time before I started capturing.

I now believe OP is giant fagget and is giving us all the run around.

Can I have $0.25?

Top Kek

kys

Did anyone get the video?! Did someone already report it as I can't see it anymore

well, I made two or three such threads

Be happy man. You are you!!!you must be you for a reason. Dont worry stressss is unnecceesary!!!

nice feet

Bump. It was nasty

nah m8 he's been here for atleast a year or two, he probably makes these every other day i've seen them about a year ago.

nice shirt

Get a fucking job, fuck a hooker so you realise your dick isnt just for pissing out of and playing with like a trumpet and start being a fucking man.

Hey op. I was were you were at like 12 years ago. Fix your self now before you end up a 380 lb loser living with his parents at 32. DO IT. IT ONLY GETS WORSE.