Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?
How's your late night/early morning going?
Me? Well I'm ending my day with a nice dump. Rolling up my nite nite bedtime smoke in between pushes.
No, not wiping till I'm finished, hygiene is important, I know.
Anyway, get in here and keep me company. Or just let this thread sail to 10, your call friendo.

trying really hard not to end it, everything is fucked

weeeew lad

2 off from quads, looks like the roll gods find favor in you user.
Keep hope alive. How much of everything is fucked?

Dafuq is wrong with her toes?

Hey dude where are you from

fuck if I knew whats wrong with them

Born and raised in my mother's womb, relocated to the northeast US after 9 months.

Those flesh like nodules passing as toes shouldn't be keeping her stable, let alone supporting her weight after jumping. It's bothering me.

You're putting way too much effort into this

Nah uh, legit freaked by those weird lower protrusions.
>effort

That seems like a you issue

i am at work for at least an hour and i have to shit really bad. i could use the bathroom here but i want the comfy home shitting

Probably is truth told.

>this guy knows his shit
Comfy home shit is best shit.

Amidoinitrite? Safe to start wiping?

Last day of class, failed one and passed the other two easily. Don't know what the fuck I want to do in life so it's been a mild existential crisis for the last few years.

Ending the day with a pint and a half from the local brewery and a bowl.

Proceed according to protocol.

10-4
Thanks for the company Sup Forumsros.

I'm at work for 4 more hours.
Night shifts are a little fucked but weirdly cozy. I'm on break right now, outside, and there's not a single sound, no bright sun, no one is frantic, all stimuli is soft.

What did you do today OP

I'm there too bro. Finished 2 weeks ago. I passed my classes by some miracle, but the grades took a nosedive this year. Spending 3 years on a degree before finally having the guts to quit is retarded, but here I am.
The stress you're feeling rn will leave and you'll be able to think more clearly. Not that I have any clear direction right now, but the urge to say fuck it and run off innawoods has toned down a little

3hr round trip drive to visit Mom pre mothers day after my shift ended. Yay.
Also shit posted a thread that for some strange reason hasn't pruned yet. Used to work 10pm to 6 am for a time, can honestly relate to that appreciation for the soft quiet that wraps up graveyard hours.

Graveyard feels I know.
College feels are unknown to me. Umm you quys pursuing passions or security long term?

>Mothers day
Fuck me I always forget.

Thank bro

My pleasure. I mean you wrecked her snatch on the way out, an annual thanks isn't too much to give as a "sorry", right?
>trying to go 2 for 2 on helpfullness
Here's a list of fruits that are most often highly contaminated with pesticides and require good washing. Also my pleasure.

lol washing your fruits, what are you, a pussy?
bet you also use an umbrella fag

>when you know you gotta man up because you really do use an umbrella but would never admit to it and you don't want user to think you're a pussy
How bout you staph using lol unironically pussy.

typo bump
*stahp