/cum/

Atheists literally cannot recover edition

OT

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/steve-bannon-white-house-security-council-1.4056578>be
questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AJc3ptGTXtSJvLlCmLfmFMCT0To&hl=en_US&ll=40.7570896748865,-73.93725807910158&z=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>religion

just moved and i wanna die

>>religion

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/steve-bannon-white-house-security-council-1.4056578>be bannon
>get banned
Non.

questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html

Do you have autism too /cum/?

*tips*

the new apartment is very much not alright my guys

You've got it mixed up, you're supposed to post fedoras to mock atheism, not religion

So you just feign belief to get eternal joy? Wouldn't god already know you're not a genuine believers then? He's omnipotent after all.

>tfw I havent written on a bathroom stall yet
soon

You know I think 90% of them are all Saudis since they have the nicest clothing and drive giant cars just to move a few blocks.

Granted the chinese exchange students do the same but at least they don't try to spill their culture everywhere.

What's wrong with it

Both

why do you think i gf'd her?

we've gotten to the point where religious posters on Sup Forums have gotten more obnoxious and annoying than the atheists

small, in a shit part of town. expensive

literally the only one that allows dogs

DEUS VULT :DDDD

I was mocking the finn boipucc

Anyone else bothered when some old dude, not your father, calls you 'son'? I've always wondered what these old dudes call girls.

>we've gotten to the point where religious posters on Sup Forums have gotten more obnoxious and annoying than the atheists

Sorry to hear lad
At least you'll be with doggo

pascal's wager is false because faith must come from within, it can't be a calculated decision to avoid hellfire

which religion should I take up? I'm thinking buddhism right now

This. god knows if you're faking it.

Me on the left

yeah that's what I'm talking about.

there are a lot of saudis at our unis aince saudi arabia opened up government sponsorships for middle class people there to study abroad a few years ago

t. used to stalk saudi girls w. cute feeto

what is it about Taiwan that attracts feetfags?

best feet in the world bud

me

I remember when Christians used to be considered edgy here

Mmmm.m

legendary post

Fuck Drumpf

I'm a practicing Zoroastrian

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, I'M JUST A MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO FEEL

>"I am not autistic"-Valdimir Putin.png

feet are the same everywhere you cant tell the difference between chinese feet and white feet

time for bed and skip 50% of the day

jehova's witness came to my door this morning what an appropriate edition

Baseball pride world wide

He's so bad at what he does

That's not the point of the wager

I hope you didnt answer

>memeball
it's better than divegrass at least

they stopped coming to my door since I challenged them on their beliefs kek

i told them we are in the most peaceful time of humanity and that their anxieties were being used against them

i just woke up and i live on the east coast

I did and talked to her for 5 minutes

I'm a shut in so im a bit starved for social interactions

>they stopped coming to my door since I challenged them on their beliefs kek

>i told them we are in the most peaceful time of humanity and that their anxieties were being used against them

Just yell at them to fuck off an they'll stop coming

I usually can actually. Esp if wearing socks and shoes. Asian girls usually have no calluses because they arent fat. Ii can also tell Han feet from Hakka feet. han feet are very obvious to me usually but not always. the big toe gives it away.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god because, if there be one he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."-Thomas Jefferson

I dont mind
Autism

she looked real sad when I said I was an atheist but she got all serious and interested when I said jesus lived a noble life. she thought she had me on the hook kek

she then gave me a phamplet that explains christianity from a scientific perspective

My dad did something similar (coulda been mormons idc)

Apparently they believe that once you die you get the choice to make heaven or hell your home, so it's pointless to even bother dedicating your life while you're on earth.

How can one post be so wrong?

Roman master race

FUCKING NEURAL TYPICAL GET OUT OF MY THREAD

>forcing your preferences on a higher being
For what purpose

I am Greek.

My foot doesnt look like any of these, guess I'm a nigger

>not beung able to tell the difference between asian and white feet
Are you blind

I'm not germanic, this is pseudoscience

Autism? I listened to their thing and took their pamphlets and it was all bleak "end of the world" type stuff. I didn't explicitly say they were being coerced, I just said that sometimes peoples anxieties are used the wrong way.

Mormons can be alright, these guys were all doomsday types though

I want a Chris Chan edition! /ex-yu/ has one

she never mentioned rapture with me

american christians obsess over the end of the world

It's not? see

Welcum, Mexico.

that's what's so ridiculous about jews

for example, jews put up a little fishing line all around a city called eruv which they think then means it's a private space and are now allowed to do things you couldn't on shabbat

They'll also do things like make their elevators go up and down in a non stop loop, or set a timer on their tv to turn on in the morning and off at night

as if god isn't going to know

is this why jews are so duplicitous and good at lie? because they are practiced from constantly trying to fool god?

No bully

Jefferson is assuming God is reasonable, if he isnt than he is not god but a demiurge

Why, did something new happen with him

Ikr
I think I could even do better than 50:50 with a blind taste test

sign me up bro
we'll do it at ntu

>questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html

guess I already found out where I am since i refuse to use jscript or flash

>if he isnt than he is not god but a demiurge
>forcing your preconceptions on a higher being
For what purpose?

tendies and choccy milk for lunch chaps

>eruv

Had to google this. What the fuck is wrong with Jews.

>No goy this is part of my house now! Get out!

Are you me?

just say you're jewish
they don't convert chosen people

hitler could have stopped this

this right here is a patrician folks
i'd lie about a lot of things but i'd never willingly say im jewish

Die

wtf I hate hitler now

Okay bozos asian or white?

There are no preconceptions here, either God is a reasonable being or what you believe to be God is not truly God. It's doubtful that the supreme and highest form of being would have opinions like you are I, don't be autistic with me

>take a shit
>legs pic
wat do?

>want to fap
>imgur album wont download

>or what you believe to be God is not truly God
Why is that for you to say?

go to the hospital

going
to say asian

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AJc3ptGTXtSJvLlCmLfmFMCT0To&hl=en_US&ll=40.7570896748865,-73.93725807910158&z=12

manhattan eruv map

Like a 6 at best

Because if we are to ontologicalally trace back to the formation of all the universe which is dictated by scientific laws than we will arrive a basal truth which would be the source of pure reason. For some reason you think like a bronze age Semite and assume God has personality like your imaginary friends

>For some reason you think like a bronze age Semite and assume God has personality like your imaginary friends
Why do you assume that that's incorrect?

What to do when your secretary make a 1000 dll mistake?