Open Letter by an Alleged Former Warner Bros. Employee Calls out executives

>she sure throws a lot of shade at CEO Kevin Tsujihara, as well as the “mastermind” of DC’s film slate, Zack Snyder.

>“You just don't get it. And it's not just DC movies, it's your whole slate,” writes Law. “Jupiter Ascending. Get Hard. Hot Pursuit. Max. Vacation. Pan. Point Break. Fucking PAN, you jerk. People lost their jobs and you decided Pan was a good idea. You think another Jungle Book is a good idea. What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year.”

>Law says she started mulling over the takedown letter after Man of Steel turned out to be a big old “meh,” and then was pushed past the point of restraint after seeing Suicide Squad and hearing from studio insiders that Wonder Woman is also apparently a catastrophe in waiting.

>“If I worked at a donut stand, and I kept fucking up donuts, I'd be fired,” Law writes. “Even if I made a tiny decent one every now and then, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna get fired.”

vulture.com/2016/08/this-open-letter-annihilates-warner-bros-execs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xQBGmBOhQEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah the DCEU has been garbage, but so has the rest of their shit.

Why are people noticing this now?

b-b-but marvel is paying for bad reviews...

Who appoved this fucking movie?

youtu.be/xQBGmBOhQEE

>annihilate
>this-open-letter-annihilates-warner-bros-execs
Hyperboles are literally worse than Hitler.

But yeah, Warner Bros. need to get their shit together.

>open letter
>anonymous
Missing the point there, guy

no fucking way this is real

Wow, this pure comedy gold....need to watch this right now.

open letter
o·pen let·ter
noun
a letter, often critical, addressed to a particular person or group of people but intended for publication.

This movie is set during the Blitz. How the flippety-fricking fuck do they know the lyrics to a Nirvana song?

Is that wolverine? what the fuck

There's nothing in this letter that hasn't been said on literally every fan forum on the internet everyday for the last year.

the persons that approved this doesnt have any touch with reality what so ever

THE AMOUNT OF COCAINE

.... nevermind...

The same way a grandstand full of people in the medieval era knew We Will Rock You in First Knight. God, why do I remember that?

>DCucks
lmao

What's the matter, shill? Couldn't help but notice an utter lack of "BTFO" threads about Suicide Squad." This repeat's really all you have for us today?

When will studio incompetence end?

>hearing from studio insiders that Wonder Woman is also apparently a catastrophe in waiting

It can't be true, can it? I thought Geoff John's is the savior that would save the DCEU...

What did you really expect after Gal was casted?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>throws a lot of shade
Stopped reading there

WE'RE FALLING APART

TO HALF-TIME

It's just ridiculous how weird this scene.

I actually really like this rendition of the song, and the concept of the scene is really appealing to me. But it's all ruined because they're singing some Nirvana song.

Are teenage boys the number one movie goers or something?

Thats a shitload of comic book movies.

In the past there was spacing between the old and new movies.now it hasent even been a decade and they remake them, why? Money makers? Are these number ones? If so then ok.

Wow its actually worse then I thought.

>open letter from an ex-employee
>reads like a blog post

Part of me just doesn't believe it. People who work in hollywood at every conceivable level don't care about quality.

I think the point is that Warner has sunk really low these past few year ever since Harry Potter and Nolan's Batman ended.

They're looking for a new cash cow.

>WB

why cant disney own DC

You mean A Knight's Tale u fucking pleb

because it would be illegal and the quality of film will be neutered in an instant.

Warner Bros is worse than Disney.

Disney at least make competent movies.

Disney owns too much as it is. The problems is that everyone else is just way too incompetent, lazy, and impatient to simply do the same thing that Marvel started years ago.

Sure, it might not net them Avenger's money but having standalone films and focusing solely on making those standalone films as good as possible is the only thing that could have saved a DC universe. Instead we got Man of Steel and then immediatly they started shoving shit into their other films and made them feel bloated and shitty. Even Iron Man 2, one of Marvel's weakest films, is better than Suicide Squad or Batman v Superman.

Also, adding to this, they put way too much focus on Snyder. Marvel has split all their movies up and always gives them to different directors. With one director at best directing two different movies and then that's it.

The whole thing need one single focused mission statement but then allow different directors to play about with formulas and such. Nobody else seems to get this simple formula when it's staring them right in the face. They just want Avenger's money every fucking film and neglect to see that Avenger's money only comes after careful planning and setting shit up.

The fuck was that lol

These are both correct.

That movie was great.

I'm speechless.

and people say cocain isn't making a comeback.

this is one of those youtube poop battles of history mashup things or whatever right haha...?

LMAO they actually remade Point Break

>THE AMOUNT OF COCAINE

>she
Oh it's fucking nothing.