The fuck is wrong with my foot Sup Forums? This shit came up in just two days and it itches like hell

The fuck is wrong with my foot Sup Forums? This shit came up in just two days and it itches like hell.

And ignore the busted up part I hit it on a rock at the beach

i think you got athlete's foot

i get that too sometimes. do you wear your socks for a really long time?

your days are numbered, OP

Not really I use flip flops when at home

not op but is that the cause of that ?

Throw your flip flops through the wash. Get some athelete's foot cream as well, rub that shit all over. Oh, and clean your damn shower mat too.

Wash your damn feet.

Ffs user, when you get back from the beach, take a shower, scrub your feet, and dry them.

It's athletes foot. Keep your feet as dry as possible. It'll eventually go away.
Just had that shit awhile ago.

Definitely athletes foot. Just get some spray and make sure to treat it every day for a few weeks. You caught it relatively early it seems... so it'll go away if you treat it

so basically i just have to keep them dry

definitely super aids, good luck

It's leprosy. And gangrene. And cancer.

The whole foot is going to have to come off, Stumpy.

You should definitely get some antigungal cream, otherwise it'll hang around for awhile and it might spread. Wash all your socks and shoes for safe measure.

Happiness comes when you get diagnosed on Sup Forums and know exactly what you have to do to STOP THIS FUCKING ITCHING!

Thanks, anons.

Wouldnt have happened in the first place if you practiced decent hygiene.

Happens to a lot of people, best of luck and try not to walk around barefoot in any public showers or anything

People can get athletes foot even if they practice good hygiene you fuck

thanks user ill do that

Rub it all over your balls to inoculate your feet with your natural lactobacilus sweat bacteria to keep it from coming back.

Ive used all manner of public showers, college dorm, beach, pool, gym, and truck stop, all barefoot, yet never gotten a fungal infection of any sort.

Proper washing is your friend.