Why are they always so mean to Finland

Why are they always so mean to Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBTItgD2bwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svecoman_movement
svt.se/nyheter/uutiset/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_People's_Party_of_Finland
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because everyone in scandi is butthurt retarded and autistic

swedes are actually nice to the finns though

That's not right user, please be gentle and kind towards your Finn brothers from now on.

why are there 6 gorillion threads about finland every day and they always get tons of replies within seconds?
let's talk about my country for a change.
we like trees.

swedes are the same, everyone here is

Brrrraaaack.

I see Finns being mean to Swedes more often than I see Swedes being mean to Finns.

Even Norway?

yes, except denmark

*BRAAAAAANCH*

Do you mean in general or just here on Sup Forums? I don't know much about how finns are treated in sweden but swedes and fenno-swedes in Finland are being treated pretty badly as I've understood it.
My brothers girlfriend is fenno-swede from finland and her mother tounge is swedish but she doesn't even feel comfortable speaking swedish openly when she's in Helsinki because people have been getting increasingly aggressive towards swedish there after Sannfinnarna began getting more power.

kek

Yeah, Swedes are mostly just reacting to how they're treated by finns. Our default opinion of Finland is quite high.
Yeah, Peru's success has given discrimination against Finland-Swedes "legitimacy" in the eyes of many people. It's really sad. Reminds me of how Sami used to be treated in Sweden. :(

Finnish people often cite the historical treatment of Finns by Sweden, back when it was still part of our kingdom. I'm honestly a little surprised so many seemingly haven't moved on by now. In Sweden it was basically forgotten by the time of the winter war.

do you think patrick bateman remembers the bum he stabbed?

kek, i wish.

But he didn't stab him. It was all in his head.

It was an attempt to save the swedish race(the whole race hygiene debaucle in 20th century) bad treatment might happen if you don't assimilate during times of (17th fucking century).
Stop apologizing.

Yup as are the all those danes and what they "allegedly" did to your country.

You sound like some dutch geezer yearning to live in Apartheird-South Africa. Very disturbing.

Well that's the dream.

Yes. And we've moved on completely from that. We are the Danes' friends now. Won't you come and be our friends too?

There's no reason to be friends with you.

Have you realistically ever thought that maybe we don't in actuality give a rat's ass about you other than when watching hockey.

Makes me genuinely sad to see how deluded some people are.

96% of us study Swedish against our own will just for them and they even have their own quota for universities, making them actually unironically privileged in that regard (don't know if Sami people have same privilege but if they do it doesn't matter since there's not many of them). I've personally never experienced any hostility towards the Swedish speakers or proper Swedes like your gf says. Not saying that it doesn't happen, but it's extremely rare.

Show some gratitude for once.

The forced racial hygiene shit is a meme that's being exaggerated on Sup Forums constantly

We're talking 27 000 individuals over 100 years and almost all of them had diseases or were mentally ill

Sometimes I just wish they would leave our land and let us be finns in peace...

Hey I'm not saying every finn is like this and I've never been there myself so I'm only taking her account of this. It's not like she's been beaten up, but she's been harassed and speaks perfect finnish herself so she just doesn't bother taking the risk when she's there. Still not right that you can't speak your mother tongue in the place you grew up.

Also my brothers gf so I have pretty limited insight here.

Eastern European and Finns are the only ones they're allowed to make fun of, because they're being ass raped by Muslims and feminists.

What the fuck. This just proves what baby mentality bullies fennoswedes are who blame their victim. Fuck them all. They see us as slaves who they can abuse all they want, and they think they dont need to adapt to normal finns and they have special rights

just like you

She's probably one of those who also see racism everywhere towards Muslims kek. I know many Swedish speaking Finns and no one has ever mentioned being treated badly because of it, but I know many cases when Swedish speakers are demanding Finnish customer servants speak Swedish even though they also know Finnish, just to show superiority over Finnish speakers. In Helsingin Sanomat a German doctor who worked in Espoo (10% Swedish speaking) told that Finns were tolerant toward him except Swedish speakers who demanded him speak Swedish to them even though they spoke also Finnish.

>The forced racial hygiene shit is a meme that's being exaggerated on Sup Forums constantly

Not really, it's an image that some parts of your society long for and wish it to be back. Nonetheless needless to say you were the pioneers of race biology and and accounted for more than half of Hitler's own racial thought.
Well then why not shut your piehole then?

>My brothers girlfriend is fenno-swede from finland and her mother tounge is swedish but she doesn't even feel comfortable speaking swedish openly when she's in Helsinki because people have been getting increasingly aggressive towards swedish there after Sannfinnarna began getting more power.

There's a whole lot of assumptions here and outright bullshit so i dare doubt you're being even truthful.

yes, but in a veeeery less severe degree

I actually think we have the perfect balance of being first world and not being insanely cucked desu

Also there aren't any bilingual schools in Finland, Swedish speakers want to have their own schools because they fear that their children would be exposed to Finnish language during class breaks.

domt't kknouw
makkes sads

Now thats cherrypicking the most extreme shit, I live in a relatively big town and I know only 3 mudslimes and theyre all perfectly integrated into finnish society. Theres a difference to cucking in that

Finnish newspaper Iltasanomat made a poll on Finns' satisfaction in their home municipality and the least satisfied people lived in 60% Swedish speaking communities of Raasepori and Pietarsaari, because the Finnish minority is being discriminated.

When being asked about the results from the mayor of Pietarsaari he just answered
>probably only Finnish speakers have answered to that poll lol

>I live in a relatively big town and I know only 3 mudslimes and theyre all perfectly integrated into swedish society.
>Also there aren't any bilingual schools in Finland
Bollocks. I've just this week applied to Helsingfors university, which is bilingual.

Well that sounds pretty fucked. Don't really have anything comparable in norway except obligatory nynorsk, but it's very close to normal norwegian and only times you are forced to use it is in formal professional situations where the customer or recipient wrote to you in nynorsk. If so they can demand that you write back in nynorsk and refuse cooperation until you do, but only autists actually care about such.

Why the fuck would I care enough about fenno-swedes in Finland to make shit up? I'm just repeating what I've heard since it was relevant to the thread.

>Bollocks. I've just this week applied to Helsingfors university, which is bilingual.
Was talking about elementary school, secondary education etc...

Well then i'll just safely assume your brother's gf is a sensitive lying tit.

>Still not right that you can't speak your mother tongue in the place you grew up.
Totally agree. I think about this a lot with how influential english is becoming in our society.

>Bollocks
Dude we have unis in only english too. he's obviously talking about lower ed.

>Still not right that you can't speak your mother tongue in the place you grew up.

So it's wrong that second generation ME immigrants can't speak Arabic in your respective country and get service in it? Or is this somehow different case?

My bad. Don't know anything about those schools, so I'll take your word for it. But I don't see why it'd be a problem if we're talking about young children. Parents want their kids to speak their mother tongue, and if the majority of their peers in the environment around them spoke in a different language then they would internalize that one, and lose their connection to their own native language. That's sort of what's required when the state makes a language official; they strive to protect it's survival and continued usage. It's just the same with Meänkieli and jiddisch in Sweden.

But dude, Finland-Swedes aren't any generation immigrants. They've been living in Finland for many centuries. Their culture is closely tied to their homeland, which is Finland.

Well, they're wanting to even turn their own language immigrant-friendly so what would you except they think?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBTItgD2bwI

That guy was Norwegian...

Because it's Apartheid, also Swedish speaking schools get more money.

They speak a de facto foreign language that is not related to ours. In any other country they wouldn't have any special treatment and they'd be integrated in to the rest of the society but not here. Here they're allowed to the stupidest stunts and cry about the stupidest things whilst we throw billions into swedish education for the general public. Fuck you, if i'll bumb into anyone even remotely actign like you in Helsinki i'll shank you and kill you.

They're genetically Finns, the language is just a colonial remnant, like English in the Philippines.

Seriously? That comparison should be offensive to anyone who knows anything about Apartheid in South Africa.

As long as we're bilingual, part of the EU and don't have our own currency, we're not truly independent.

100 years my ass, we should make our children proud for once and stand for what's right for them, even if it was at the expense of others. They are "others" for a reason.

>genetically Finns
Culture makes a nation. Not genetics. Finland-Swedes are culturally unique and distinct from finnish-speaking Finns.

The riots began mostly because of mandatory Afrikaans, the situation is closer to Apartheid in Finland that you could expect.

>Not genetics
SWEDEN YES

t. Björn-Muhammed

>their homeland which is Finland

It's like saying that the Danish minority on Greenland are greenlanders.

>As long as we're bilingual, part of the EU and don't have our own currency, we're not truly independent.
I can understand eu and currency, but how on earth does bilinguality impact your independence? I hope you don't think it lets the Swedish government manipulate your state. Do you?

>are culturally unique and distinct from finnish-speaking Finns.

Wew they speak swedish. what a reason. it's not like your doing anything to preserve Finnish in Sweden? huh? no? Well fuck you then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svecoman_movement

Finnland should genocide all the male Swedes and assimilate their women into Finnic culture t b h lads

Ey I'm not swedish, we're not gonna change our language.

Do Finns really view fenno-swedes the same way as you view immigrants from africa or the middel east?
>inb4 whats the difference between sweden and africa

>it's not like your doing anything to preserve Finnish in Sweden?
It's a recognized minority language and there are news and radio channels in Finnish. (svt.se/nyheter/uutiset/)
Besides, Swedish in Finland have very little to do with Sweden.

Finland-Swedes aren't a "swedish minority" in Finland. Their culture is wholly different from anything in Sweden. They have nothing to do with Sweden and everything to do with Finland.

I don't know about Danish minority on Greenland, but I would imagine they are quite similare to Danes in denmark.

>Swedish in Finland have very little to do with Sweden.
Nothing, other than irrelevant historical context.

and their party is still called Swedish lmao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_People's_Party_of_Finland

>it's not like your doing anything to preserve Finnish in Sweden?
We are, though. It's an official minority language, meaning it is protected and helped.

Well they like to think they're swedes and thus superior. Let's just say their common idealism is the one swedes upheld in 19th century.

Aren't Finns genetically more prone to violence?

I remember reading it somwehere.

Finnish should be an official language since it has always been spoken in Sweden.

This.

a little bit probably, in Finland violence is mostly caused by alcohol though, and nowadays immigration

>Do Finns really view fenno-swedes the same way as you view immigrants from africa or the middel east?

No, we view them as Finns who speak both Finnish and Swedish fluently, because that's what they essentially are. And the latter language doesn't serve purpose ad 2017.

Nope.

Swedes commit 2,7 times more crime when adjusted to population though.

Yes, I agree. However since Swedish isn't even an official language in Sweden, I wouldn't count on us going bilingual anytime soon. Even though it'd be awesome.

Found it:
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

Finns have a certain "violence gene" that doesn't exist in other populations.

because like 50% of the "Swedes" in Finland are gypsies and "Swedish" Muslims, just saying

What? is it because its racist to have an official language or what?

But doesn't this show that he's right? Most swedish speakers live in the two mid blue parts of finland, while the darker big one is home to Finns (and russians and sami)

Statics don't lie though. You are probably more violent.

that's just one gene, probably there are hundreds of them more that are linked with violence

Well, at least there's something to compensate

>‘Studying the genetics of violent criminal offenders within Finland increased our chances of finding genes that influence impulsive behaviour.'

Hurr durr let's take already aggressive individuals and they provide they results we wan't. We did this study only in Finland btw :D

Also it's fucking dailymail.

No because nobody lives in the dark blue area.

We haven't gotten around to it. Swedish is officially the "majority language" and the official language for international diplomacy purposes, but it's never been codified as the official language. I've always thought it should be, but it wouldn't change aniything.

Former imperialists are always dicks, no exceptions. That kind of thing persists over generations because of cultural consciousness.

Violence by Finns is usually linked with alcohol, in Finland 10% of the population consumes 50% of alcohol and this is the part of the population which commits those crimes.

Swedes on Sup Forums are like 12 on average

Also most of the whole population lives in the mid blue parts you utter moron. Also as the other already stated swedes commit crimes 2.7 times more cimre here than finns. so go figure you blond gypsy.

Kek probably pandering to immigrants just like how you dont have official statistics on ethnic distribution in your population.

Stop using american phrases mäkinen you bring shame to the north

I've always found this map hard to believe when Finland is split into regions that are not actually official regions. I wonder what their source is.

It should look something like this.

>a Sw*de is promoting eugenics

Wow never heard that one before