Alt-J BTFO!!

P4K fags would give any alt-j release a 0 if they could. Biased undeserved review.

Fuck you I like it.

Why does p4k have such a hate boner for alt j? I mean, they're not amazing or anything, but they're not fucking terrible as the score they get imply. An Awesome Wave is at least a 7

Alt J is hipster bullshit dialed up to the max level. P4K is trying to distance themselves from that image. I'm sure they actually love it.

eh, they're first album is legitimately good. Their second is shit and this new one is okay. There's worse indie stuff out there

Pay enough you will get a good review. They have a special deal though: half price and you get an abysmal review, because controversy still sells.

Yeah alt-J is not as bad as the consistent 4s that p4k keeps giving them...damn.

Not as normie/mainstream though

I literally don't know any hipster that listens to alt-j. They're so fucking mainstream and bad that's no way any hipster listens to them, probably just a wannabe hipster that think nobody knows about their existance.

I'm sorry but you don't know shit about indie music. Alt-j aren't indie, they are/or were sign to Atlantic Records, which isn't an independent label.

le Pitchfork gives low score to mainstream WHITE band that none of their demographic listens to anyways, so funny and edgy xD

Next up, a 7.4 for a low effort forgettable mixtape lil nigga man drops tomorrow

p4k is the best music reviews site. Not saying they're great but it's still true.
Name a better one, I dare you.

Alt-j was BTFO years ago when those high kids made that video about recreating their songs

Not reading music reviews

please leave summerfag and take this lazy bait with you

>review site has bias
WOW YOU DON'T SAY

this album has some good songs but overall its kinda dull

the
Q U I E T U S
U
I
E
T
U
S

I'd like to refute that, but I recall that they said Solange's album last year was the best of the year, so I'm finding it hard to think of a good way to dispute that.

>reading reviews and not developing your own opinions
drone

tiny mixtapes