/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETkZpJcZhkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudera_Pasai_Sultanate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Takbir Edition.

I don't know. Ask that one particular samefag memer who brings this topic up on a daily basis.

Can you name some other instances on what I'm talking about? The victim should better explain situations to the court first and be honest. I think it's unfair to sentence an innocent who is the only survivor of a deadly incident where everyone else dies to death when he didn't even commit something terrible, especially if he sees the real guilty murderer responsible.

Cute

I love sakurako

dump all your Marky Mark memes

Ching chong nip nong Allahu Akbar!!

ASEAN summed up in 1 sentence

Me too. I wish to talk to her more.

Why doesn't ASEAN ally with USA? Wouldn't that solve all your security problems?

>I think it's unfair to sentence an innocent
Wow, are you really this gullible?

I don't know. I read that on a fun fact tweet years ago.

Who's the bully of asean

Malaysia

Wow look at their current leader...

...A fucking orange clown who represents the worst part of Burgerland!

I'll trade you with a qt on ao dai per pic. what say you?

USA is smelly infidel ASEAN is independant strong union that don't need no superpower

t.singaporean

I'm a pretty sensible person, used to be naive but not much now, but I believe it's true.
[spoiler]I watched the second season of Symphogear 4 years ago and there's a backstory about Hibiki (the protagonist) being the only survivor of a concert incident (appearing early in season one) where everyone else died, subjecting her to bullying. It basically fit the topic on what I'm talking about.[/spoiler]

NOICE JIHADI QT

This

sure this is 6 qts in ao dai, you owe me 6 memes now

Aren't you a girl?

what is that chink doing wearing that headband?

fuck off mainland chink on vacation

americans will help asean contain your cunt

nice try Nguyen but I said pic for pic, not person per person.
your turn.

I'm a girl, I'm just loving her affectionally in a non-romantic way, she looks like someone I would go to a party and have a ever-lasting conversation with.

You didn't get the memo?

No, you wouldn't get fucking killed here if you somehow survived a catastrophic accident providing that you are proven to be an innocent and merely a victim.

As for Japanese culture I don't know much really, but I really hope that you didn't put anime as your main source of cultural understanding.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=ETkZpJcZhkI

We already do to some degree
Its different for each country

Of course China will throw a tantrum if we start to be more closer to them

i'm looking for the one where he's carrying little kids on a bike, been looking for months

I real life China

In Sup Forums you and malaysia

>I'm a girl
is this some type of bakahime kind of larping? post proofs.

But I want to love her romantically

What happens in this thread isn't an indication of what's happening in the entire country. Most of the prejudice here only comes from NEETs who never really talk to people or go outside anyway so just take it with a grain of salt.

fugg
Nguyen, I dunno how to say this but those girls didn't look like SEA

Wow, you don't really know Misaofan?

What a shame.

>you wouldn't get fucking killed here if you somehow survived a catastrophic accident providing that you are proven to be an innocent and merely a victim.
Like I said, an innocent of an incident where everyone else dies shouldn't get sentenced to death. Just explain things to the court without feeling forced and tell the incident in detail, especially if the innocent person itself saw the murderer behind said incident.

>I really hope that you didn't put anime as your main source of cultural understanding.
Actually most of the cultural Japanese things I learned is from anime and media outside of anime is just a very lesser extent.

you better give me a quality one for this

misa what? literally, who?

fine, a special one, it's recent

Its actually a big deal online

[spoiler]I'm MisaoFan, aka the girl who got to many popular websites such as Animesuki, Twitter, VoxArtes etc.[/spoiler]

me on the right btw

Ahhhhhhhh

>popular
you sure can post a pic of yourself with timestamp as a proof, no problemo right?

what are you on about? they are vietnamese

[spoiler]I actually post on many websites under different avatars. Currently I'm active on Animesuki, Twitter, ANN (under TarutoClone93), Fanfiction.net, VoxArtes and Discord.[/spoiler]

>most of the cultural Japanese things I learned is from anime and media outside of anime is just a very lesser extent.

Gee, if i start to use your kind of logic by making a presumption regarding a foreign culture and values through the exposure of popular media, I would have been believed that America is a land of freedom where everyone has a gun and all of them are obese racists.

northern viets are the chinky looking ones right?

>I would have been believed that America is a land of freedom where everyone has a gun and all of them are obese racists.
I'm actually familiar with Western culture (hell I was even born in France) and to a lesser extent the Middle East one and I know things about other western countries like America past the stereotypes (I didn't went to though), I just found cultures of countries like Japan and Korea to be unique for me.

Not every edgelord speaks for the majority kiddo. Take a break from your online addiction and meet some real people for once.

>[spoiler][/spoiler]
whatever dude

i don't know, we all rook same, i cannot tell koreans/japanese and chinks apart but i can easily distinguish vietnamese and chinks

No, the point of my previous post is that you shouldn't solely rely on anime as your main source in understanding Japanese culture and values.

fuck you. where's my ao dai qt pics?

It's Sup Forums dude. I mostly stay to Sup Forums prior to my first regular visit here, but from what I've seen on Sup Forums, talk or mention of sites like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are usually frowned upon.

Really wish could turn back time for more than 5 mins.

I used to, at least until my 2015 visit on Japan. However I also learned additional knowledge of Japanese culture through NHK World since 4 years ago and some other Japan-focused websites. Sorry if I'm a very much a weeb.

How?

I also hope that you will check the legitimacy of information about foreign culture that you gained from Sup Forums or any kinds of non-credible sources.

There's a lot of them tho bots shills and all

If only linking fb is allowed

where's Marky Mark?

you betrayed my trust, Nguyen. I'm disappoint

By focusing/aligning your thoughts.

Not that kind of duwang 2bh.

Actually I do through both credible and non-credible sources.

Did someone say Duwang?

Bastard, how many souls have you sucked to heal your wounds?

duwang sounds like duwag (coward)

this is the last one that I'm sharing to you. You betrayed me with this piece of dogturd that I'm still sobbing up to this time. We were supposed to be great trading partners but you have to ruin it, Nguyen.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

Bots and shills makes them look plenty. Internet addiction has already made you paranoid.

do you dare disagree that putin is not qt?

He is a manlet though.

he might be a qt (4u) but I'm no pidor. no sir. If only you just followed down the stream and never pulled a stunt like that, then we'd still be trading partners up to now.

If only we can link fb here you'd see

And whats with the denial anyway
This isn't anything new

Have you only been in the NCR

Yes! Fear the gay priest.

preposterous, report to the gulag at once

Is this photoshopped? Never thought Putin would be small.

>kahit sa lugar nila mas marami tayo
Really makes me think

Very active thread for 1.44 am

Kadamay tier really

Top kek, I'm waiting for your spetsnaz Pootine!

Guess what? He also likes to overcompensate.

are you saying that you're a big guy?

jesus...even the slint eyes have islam

how fucked up is that

inshallah it's the holidays, the sweet summer child are coming out

I'm actually 1m56, and I thought Putin is taller than mine.

what's the historical difference between tagalog and bisayan?
different state? language? culture? looks?

and why the your bisayan are dressed like an abo? they are the same people as our bisayan right?

this is peaceful multicultural asean, you will never understand
i can pick you up and toss you across the room right now

Aren't you aware that Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia have Islam as the state religion since earlier than the Middle Ages?

>i can pick you up and toss you across the room right now
Do you hate me for being small or something? [spoiler]I'm actually 21.[/spoiler]

The summer never ends in ASEAN!

i would love to bully you, not out of hate though

Different islands comes into mind

>same people
I think they just share the same name
Since yours is more Muslim. But not entirely sure

成程. ついにスプラトリー諸島の問題を解決する方法を見つけることができますか?

>earlier than the Middle Ages
No it isn't. The first Islamic kingdom in Indonesia was founded in 13th century. Don't formulate a baseless statement before you know the facts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudera_Pasai_Sultanate