The state for the city of soccer in the united states

Please give me the answer to my question.

Is there any city or state in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport, and where the MLS (Major League Soccer) is the dominant professional sports league.

And where the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL, are not popular at all and are irrelevant

The state or the city of soccer in the united states

no

No.

Probably 2nd most popular in Seattle or Portland but I can't think of anywhere else. The problem is teams are first established in the biggest cities, which almost always already have teams in other sports.

Like that no?

I know that in the United States there is some city or state, where soccer is the most popular sport among people and where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the dominant professional sports league.

>I know that in the United States there is some city or state, where soccer is the most popular sport among people and where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the dominant professional sports league.
There isn't one at all.

Are you generally interested or just bored. You've been asking this question for the past 4 years in every soccer thread.

there isn't.

My problem with seattle, is the seahawks and mariners.

My problem with Portland is the trail blazers

What do you recommend me?

I just like the soccer of the United States and Canada

Also, "popular" is complicated in this case because it isn't necessarily influencing people to play it. These are the places where people are into soccer just to pretend they're European.

Columbus. I think their only sports team is the Columbus Crew MLS club.

Blue jackets

European football is a fucking shit.

South American Football is a fucking bitch.

I just like United States soccer and Canada.
I just want a city where soccer is the most popular sport and where the MLS (major league soccer) is the dominant sports league and the most popular among people

European football is fucking for fags

They have a furpuck team

My problem with the city of Columbus. Are the Blue jackets of the NHL bitch.

I need a city or a US state, where MLS is the dominant professional sports league and the most popular professional sports league of all.
And where soccer is the most popular sport of all

Like I said, the thing with MLS is all the teams are put in places that already have teams in other sports. The closest you'll get is Sporting KC because they're in KC Kansas instead of KC Missouri.

fuck off costa rica

FUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFF

My problem with Kansas City, are royals and chiefs.

I include if sporting Kansas City play in the state of kansas.

I need a city where MLS (Major League Soccer) is the most popular professional sports league and the dominant professional league.
and where the NFL, MLB (Major League Baseball) NBA and NHL, are not popular and are irrelevant and unimportant

Ok, there's none of those then.

But I just like the soccer of the United States and Canada.

European football is for fagots

South American football is for fucking
I just want soccer from the United States and Canada.

>Canada
>Soccer

kek

that to me I just like the soccer of the United States and Canada

And I need a place in the United States where soccer is the most popular sport of all among people, and where MLS (Major League Soccer) is the dominant professional sports league and most popular among the people.

The state or the city of soccer in the united states
I hate european football

how many times do we have to tell you that there is no such city? Our own sports are much more popular

there's nothing bro. doesn't matter how many times you repeat the same question lol

No, there isn't one.There isn't a single team in a place without other professional sports, all of which are more popular than soccer in the US.

Shut the fuck up you autistic piece of shit. You keep repeating the same question and the answer doesn't fucking change.

>liking MLS

Mae vaya mátase por favor

>the Costa Rican mlels autist again

I got sick of this episode months ago

I don't like soccer but I understand why people watch the EPL. I don't understand why anyone would watch an amateur league like the MLS.