FYROM will fall to Albania

The 2001 insurgencies in FYROM were justified. You shouldn't worry about refugees Macedonians you should worry about us. Its only a matter of time before we lock your butts again and NATO will back us since America loves their little Albanians

Other urls found in this thread:

instat.gov.al/media/177358/njoftim_per_media_-_fjala_e_drejtorit_te_instat_ines_nurja_per_rezultatet_finale_te_census_2011.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>giving Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia and any that hates pan heads a reason to take up arms against you

Its like you want to get cucked.

Maqedonia is Albanian. Heck, most of your population is Albanian already. Your culture is fake, your land is stolen from us, and you're all weak Bulgarian/Servs.

Yes , they are not men and stood little chance against true fighters like Albanians. God willing Skopje will be in Albanian hands soon

Albanian birth rates are through the roof compared to rest of Mackedonja, will take over the country without a single bullet fired

Yes but they still attempt to oppress our people. Soon they will collapse and if armed struggle comes down to it, we will fight for our land like we always have

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay dream on while you can, shqippy!

WE

God willing We will overtake your population too . You are all Albanians and don't realise it

Still waiting for Hoxha the great to indoctrinate us in that fine turki- i mean illyrian culture of yours

Actually we are 7 years in nato we have decent army we can take on greece face to face and win

You are all Albanians do not be ashamed of your true heritage

>Implying that they are capable of taking anyone one on one...

>an american roleplaying as an albanian nationalist

wew

>diaspora in greece no less
>greece is also in nato and has vastly superior army
"We'll take on you no problem"
WE WUZ NATOZ N SHIT

dear shqippies take the barbed wire and stick it up to your anus

It's time to make a wall of our own call Trump tell him to join Golden Dawn we need his help!

lel

topkek

We fucked you in kosovo

Golden dawn look like brown Mexicans though. Pic related.

At one point you will no longer be useful to your masters.
Kosovo will be long empty before our army comes. But will it stop there? You have no friends anymore anywhere. Be a good dog and hope your masters never abandon you.

Meant for

o t'quifsa motre

Fucking this.

Greeks are cucked albanians in denial.
The whole of balkans is a mixed race multikulti wet dream. It only survives cause of it's obsessessions with the myths of ancient peoples which they have breeded out.

All of you exist for our amusement.

Hahahaha golden dawn can fart our balls they used one friend of mine to fill the streets with golden dawn posters

GD has had Albanian members since its early days. It is known.

>which they have breeded out
the islands stayed pure and are the last bastion of the Mediterranean Race you filthy subhuman Balkan nigger
We will hang all Slavs and Balkanlars one day, believe me

You sure we are filled with nato bases nato is our allies you can get cucked every day if we want to

What happens in Southeast Europe doesn't matter to the United States. NATO will not exist in a few short years.

If you want to take over some shit hole like Macedonia, feel free, but you won't be getting any help from the US. You don't make, create, or possess anything of any value. You're a money sink and the people who had your back here have used up all of their influence.

Greek islanders are Arab as fuck senpai.

>Greek islanders are Arab as fuck senpai
>Crete is the only island in Greece
Yeah, thank you for your information lad
Nice reasoning

Gayreeks and Servs flood this thread as expected.

Epiri eshtë Shqipëri dhe Kosova

Typical Cretan who converted to Islam.

>thread full of Albanians
>no Albanian flag
every time

Greeks = Slavs, Albanians, Gypsies, Christian Turks

It is known.

>be me
>18 years olde
>proud Shqip
>see Gayreek and Serv walking together
>"KOSOVO JE SRBIJA BRE"
>*laughs in Albanian*
>"Oh really? I would love to see you go to Kosova and say that"
>everyone around starts clapping

Face it, "your" lands are Albanian

Yeah as I stated, Crete is partly an Arab island
There are still severale thousand islands left

Feel free to go back any time you want. Actual White people in America aren't interested in your dumb bullshit. You're going to be left on your own, and if you try starting anything here in this country, you're going to be destroyed.

It's coming. Much, much sooner than you think. Fit in or get out.

And all of them are filled with the darkest "Hellene" specimens.

Isn't the US Hispanic?

Yeah shure, Shkodran
Your genetical inferiority is nothing to be proud of
Even the partial mixing with the noble Ancient Race should rather be seen as crime

Yep.

At best all of those can call themselves byzantines since it was a multikulti empire anyway. But in the balkans only religion is valid, if you look like a somali or not that doesn't mean shit.

Same goes for most other "south slav" nations. Balkans is way to mixed to be considered "homogenous". This is also partly why they steal eachothers history. ~> "We wuz Illyrians n shiet". Both yes and no. For all of them.

Balkans is qhat Europe will look like after 200 years of race mixing. Our mixed ancestors will scream we wuz romans and knights and shiet.

Our mixed descendants*

literally you

it's inevitable that parts of Macedonia will eventually secede and either form their own country or join Kosovo or Albania.

it would happen here too with RS if they didn't implement pants-on-head retarded policies which basically guarantee their demographic collapse within the next 30 years.

Are you retarded we are more white than you greeks serbs and any other retarded poo in the loo country

Outside of a few states? Hardly. And they're all about to be heading home real soon. And so will the rest of the US military from your little shit hole Eurostans that nobody here gives a flying fuck about.

You want mercenary protection for your drug runners, you can hire up PMCs on your own dime.

> america loves albanians

no. we do not.

bubba clinton thought you would make an excellent diversion from his much deserved impeachment, and chose to back the KLA because slobodan milosevic made a more photogenic villain than the faceless terrorists of albania

barry seotoro ignores your provocations and blustering because he is pratcially a towelhead too.

President Trump will not take any of your shit

when macedonia decides to go all Alexander The great on your boytouching asses, Pres Trump will offer loans, support and protection to our friends in Skopje

t. Albanian genes

>proud sheep

Want me to Redpill you with what's really going on Jose?

You don't have any redpills to give. The election is in the bag. The foreign policy is going to be radically different. Countries with zero utility to the United States will either pay us MORE than the cost of maintaining forces in their lands, or they won't get any protection.

Contrary to what gets told to you foreigners through various ambassadors popping up your talmudvision, Americans don't like you. We don't want to spend any money on you. And we don't care if you kill each other.

We don't need your oil. We don't need your food. We don't need your minerals. We don't need you.

I mean about you being an extension of Latin America.

lol too true. am albo.

this is a shit thread mates. Who would want FYROM anyway.

America wont change policy about albania because in america there are a lot of albanians living like kings trump will want money and albanians will give them because albanians are smart and make money easy

>Albanians are THIS delusional
We don't care about your dumb fucking country. You don't matter. NATO isn't going to exist.

> we wuz emperors n sheeit

no.
you are mohammedans.
nobody trusts mohammedans
nobody likes mohammedans
nobody will support mohammedans unless their opponent is (somehow) a great deal worse. like maybe if you were fighting cannibal nigger jehovahs witnesses or some shit.

the hounds of mehemet may find the occaisional fool in high office who will act as their shill, but we, the people of america despise albania and it's deplorable traitorous history.

you wont sell out the next crusade faggot. Deus DEFINITELY Vult.

I can already hear the sound of tanks and scurrying roaches.

>The foreign policy is going to be radically different.
Nah..

>Countries with zero utility to the United States will either pay us MORE than the cost of maintaining forces in their lands, or they won't get any protection.
Imolying you're protecting them. And countries with 0 utility aren't even worth maintaining or "saving".

>Contrary to what gets told to you foreigners through various ambassadors popping up your talmudvision, Americans don't like you.
What matters is who your paid politicians like. You don't matter. Neither do I.

>We don't want to spend any money on you.
America doesn't spend money without gain. Neither does Russia.

>And we don't care if you kill each other.
This one is actually quite true.

>We don't need your oil.
Hehe

>We don't need your food.
Also true.

>We don't need your minerals.
Hehe

>We don't need you.
You need them. For various ominous reasons. They're doing the dirty work for you because noone else is.

Americans and Russians obly keep the nations and people alive who will suit their coporate and political interests. Shitty sandnigger nations (and their delusional romantic nationalism) aside... None of yoyr opinions matter.

You're living in a state or cold war and are being used frequently. You're really all disposable lol. And toyr opinions, votes and nations don't really matter to the oligarchs calling the shots.

Red pilling Sup Forums is like red pilling sjw:s. You're dreamers the whole lot of you, and it's working! How much of a useful idiot can you be? When does rationality kick in?

Phone and thumbs. No autocorrect. Sry for bad spelling.

Will Serbia save Europe like in 1389 and in 1444?

Alexander the great was 3/4 illyrian. only his king father was macedon.

So when you say 'macedonia decides to go all Alexander the great on you', you are saying that they will literally fuck with albos.

stay mad faggot.
btw, please stop calling us mehmet etc. 40% of Albania is christian, and we were forced to become atheists during communism so fuck that shit unless you just want to trigger me you faggots. fuck you

Saving Europe would obviously be islamophobic and racist. We wouldn't want another bombing.

>40% is Christian
Then why are constantly spouting off about how you're going to dominate your neighbors, you nigger?

America doesn't give a shit about you. You're not useful.

>less than 20% of people answered draft letters
>less than 5% of people in Belgrade answered draft letters
>100.000 deserted
>200.000 fled the country so as to not be drafted

lel. and today's generations are even more pussified

Exactly, that is why you never saved Europe :P

t. not taqiya

I actually like most of the Balkans.

its nice to grow up in kinda shitty conditions in Europe. you're less likely to become an entitled sjw. so fuck you

I said Albania.

>Albanian diaspora actually thinks that antagonizing 20 million of Albanian neighbors while being 4 million is a sane policy
>''America will back us and Russia will waddle their toes while we exterminate 20 million Slavs!''

> Alexander's father, Phillip Of Macedon was Macedonian
> Alexander is somehow 3/4 foreigner

albanians cant into human reproduction

> albania is 40% christian
ha ha ha ha
albainians lie whenever possible, like the dirty gypsies they are descended from

instat.gov.al/media/177358/njoftim_per_media_-_fjala_e_drejtorit_te_instat_ines_nurja_per_rezultatet_finale_te_census_2011.pdf

~59% of albania is moslem
~17% of albania is christian.
~ almost zero jews
~ the balance "Decline To State".

try to be less stupid.

3 of his grandfathers were illyrian. Only his father's father was macedon. sorry my bad, brother.

A Serb once told me(online of course) that Alexander the Great was Serbian. Seems like Serb delusions go beyond Kosovo fields.

I feel like this whole thread is just one Greek or Serbian guy masquerading as many Albanians trying to troll people.

>Epirus
>Illyria
lmao

Alexander certainly wasn't Greek. I mean he was white.

And?

One Canadian dude told me Canada can beat the US in an open war.

Sleepy times soon.

WE WUZ syndrome is not present amongst Canadians compared to S*rbs.

You couldn't do anything in Kosovo. Even with all the Nato help you got.
You know that once the USA abandons you, you are fucked. And as it seems to me, the tides are already turning.

Forgot pic, unbelievable.

> trying this hard
> canadian.
> now we must build a second wall.

Don't let the flag fool you. It's another one of them just infested in Canada.

What will Serbia do? Nothing. Serbs dream big, point and case their delusions about being the defenders of Europe.

>Implying it's impossible to notice that he's Shiptar trash from miles away

No surprise none of the albanians are posting from albania. I can't blame them, who would want to stay in that shithole.

Seriously, what the hell is going on in this thread? Are my countrymen this fucking arrogant and nationalist? Why the fuck are you antagonizing these innocent Slavs?

Did Alexander look like this?

>being this delusional

good night, balkan bro. You should know majority of albanians dislike religions, so you can stop being butthurt and join the balkan brotherhood.

fuck you.

Someone recently made a good point.
Albanians don't bark because they hate.
They bark because they're afraid.

They're one of the last parts of the Ottoman Empire remaining on the Balkans and they will be removed sooner or later.

So they bark, out of fear.

ooooooooh checked

No worries. Albanians are much like gypsies you just can't avoid them.

>Brotherhood.
With t*rked goat fuckers? No, time for that has passed.
You will be purged from the Balkans as you should have been when the t*rks were purged.
Wake up. You have no friends let alone brothers in the Balkans.

It's Albania diaspora dude, they're prob even bigger shitstains than Kosovars (if that's possible) since all they do is bark yet not a single one of them would return to help their motherland out. I wouldn't be surprised if they've never been to Albania in the first place.

>A proud cuck laughs at the forced cuck.