You know the drill

You know the drill

dammit, i thought this was a risk thread

sorry

Sealand is missing in this map...

Canadian here...

I'm on tablet, but my map would be quite simple.

Iceland, entire U.K+Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Russia+entire C.I.S, Portugal, Italy, Corsica (NOT France) ---->LOVE

The rest? BURN IT FIRE. I actually had respect for the history and culture of some of these countries, but since you guys love to suck muslim refugee cocks, you can go fuck yourself in the ass.

"but there are muslims in the u.k or switzerland too, why do you love them, doesn't make any sense hurr roasted!"

Because these immigrants were assimilated pretty well. They don't make trouble and their children actually adopted the British or Swiss values... While in Germany or France, you get thrown rocks if you're seen eating pork or not praying to Allah.

Just make a new template.

Why do you hate Italy? Your fucking country was built by some Italian provinces before the Italian unification (i.e The Republic of Venice)

Why do you hate brits Pablo?

this

are you Colorblind or just retarded?

I could ask the same of you.

Fuck off kraut

You are literal cancer

>UK
>well assimilated muslims

you now, you are pretty silly for somebody from a Country that allows Sharia Law being implemented

>good goy

I like you. Don't let the Nazis here keep you down.

سخيف الأوروبيين

my nigga

Fucking sandnigger

Don't feed the trolls

how the fuck can you like turkey?

why norway?

Scottish take on the rest of you fuckers

probably jelly

>likes turkey
>hates italy

i am like really bad with geografi

smug people

Hatters gonna hate

Lol, forget the things you've read in the newspaper about Canada. The muslims here are a joke. They drink alcohol, eat pork and even hang out with jews. Plus, you have no real poor people in Canada... and no real ghettos... most neighbour hoods are mixed, so the muzzies don't end up all together.

Now, it's true that they are not THAT well assimilated in the U.K... but compared to France, Germany, Norway or Belgium....? Paris suburbs would make Birmingham look like the holiest christian city in comparison.

>jelly confirmed

An alle die Deutschland hassen oder es mit Feuer töten wollen..Träumt weiter. Wir Deutschen haben schon einmal die halbe Welt um ein Haar besiegt.
Think about it;)

>.. but compared to France, Germany, Norway or Belgium....? Paris suburbs would make Birmingham look like the holiest christian city in comparison.

223 dead frenchies later..

Mudslim in a nutshell

GLASGOW IS GREEN AND WHITE

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN

Let me take a wild guess, you hate immigration.

speak english you fucking nazi

he doesn't hate brits, he hates the english, and so does everyone else in the world, they're a bunch of cunts

Actually I dont see a reason to "hate" any nation or the people inside of it.
Sure, greece takes (ger)money and burns it like dry wood in a cold winter and will continue to do so in a foreseeable futore.
Sure, turkey fucks up with the creation of Erdolfistan.
Sure, hungary does engulf itself in tinfoil-hattery.
Sure, russia... well, they especially fuck up their country on a lot of levels (isolation, corruption, stagnation... you name it). But russia always was a shithole, so nothing new here.

But I actually visited these countries. The people I have met were nice and I love their mentality.

Dont spread hate, faggots. Travel through these countries and you will see that aside from the language and the money, europe is quite similar across its nations when you share some drinks with the locals.

Allah Akhbar!

we should prepare new gas chambers for you and your muslim and jew friends

Let me take a wild guess, your skin resembles the color of shit.

Fuckin Merkel

fake as fuck
you dont know even Basic Geopolitics

i like this, keep it up

I need to correct myself: except for the scots. It is possible to understand anyone in europe, as many people speak a sufficient amount of english. But I never got to understand the scots, even after several drinks.

lol typical english cunt

We have already defeated half the world for a hair

cockroach

why are North Italians hating south Italians so much?
i see this every time when there is such a Thread.

Well, this can be arranged.
You just need to learn an actual language and forget all of this baguette-speak you usually do.

Ahahahahahah capisco

>Dont spread hate, faggots. Travel through these countries and you will see that aside from the language and the money, europe is quite similar across its nations when you share some drinks with the locals.

>Guys! If you are a working-stiff, you can drink with other working-stiffs in other countries!

Don't you think we know that? However, on the world stage, a nation is characterized by its politics. That's the only part that matters. On that merit, I hate the Swedish, the French, the Germans, the Belgians, and the Turkish. And your feel good rhetoric about the locals isn't going to change my point of view.

why are there so many germany hater fags?

mafia, corruption, laziness, decay, violence, illegality, ignorance... should I go on?

inb4: MAFIA IS ALSO IN THE NORTH!11!
yes, I know, but where does it come from? SOUTH, so shut the fuck up you fucking terrone

>They drink alcohol, eat pork and even hang out with jews. Plus, you have no real poor people in Canada... and no real ghettos... most neighbour hoods are mixed, so the muzzies don't end up all together.
so it begins always...

>Now, it's true that they are not THAT well assimilated in the U.K... but compared to France, Germany, Norway or Belgium....?
I wouldnt say that for Germany. Its more that they are nationalistic (Turks)

>Paris suburbs
i agree with that. The Frogs should use their Nukes and bomb themself.

Once two nations (~160 years ago).
Then Anschluss.
Now conflict.
End of the story.

Because you and the Belgians are fucking choking the shit out of the rest of Europe within the union. Your globalist political figureheads are raping their own countrymen and my countrymen. Get your fucking country fixed you fucking kraut.

oh yes, I forgot pollution

funny.

why do norwegians hate sweden so much?

>But I actually visited these countries. The people I have met were nice and I love their mentality.
This so much
but you have to have a certain level of intelligence and education to think like this.

Firstly, Russia is way way less corrupt than before, and Putin is doing a good job at making the country even better. I bet you didn't even visit it.

Secondly, I visited western and northern european countries, and I can safely say that I learned a lot...

about Islam and the muslim culture.

When I went to Germany, I wanted to discuss with the locals about their culture, their favorite beer or the bundesliga. Too bad that most of them were busy working and I was left with muslim refugees and other Turkish cockroaches. I also learned how to defend myself against muslim pick-pockets and rapists.

Good memories. Thank you for this, I cancel my trip to Saudi Arabia now!

Now now Scotland, Make sure you ask mummy if you can go out before you make any plans

we get it, youre a retarded balkanfag

swedes are stupid cucks.

>shut the fuck up you fucking terrone
you Chill Don Corleone, i was just asking
i have never been to Italy

>And your feel good rhetoric about the locals isn't going to change my point of view.
Feel free to say and feel what you want, we are not in russia.

>Don't you think we know that?
The fact that Sup Forums digressed to the Sup Forums we know today is in fact proof itself, that the average IQ of the users of this site most likely halfed in the past decade. So I always assume that the other person is the 15 year old edgelord from next door.

retarded serb more like

and with grammar too, ur a faggot cuck

Пpивeт

>Feel free to say and feel what you want, we are not in russia.
>we are not in russia.

There you go. You just demonized an entire country on the merit of it's politics, just like I'm doing. So what now?

>The fact that Sup Forums digressed to the Sup Forums we know today is in fact proof itself, that the average IQ of the users of this site most likely halfed in the past decade. So I always assume that the other person is the 15 year old edgelord from next door.

Sounds to me like you're being a bit of a pompous cunt and trying to appear as more intellectual for being 'accepting' of all cultures. But the human mind is a complex thing user, there can be hundreds of reasons (justified or not) for each INDIVIDUAL who holds certain opinions on certain matters.

Why not ask them, instead of being a pretentious fuck?

only Europeans please

without countrys like us, your 2nd world country would probably be a 3rd world country.

:^)