Is anyone else still flabbergusted that the mad men from down under managed to create a one-two punch of the greatest...

Is anyone else still flabbergusted that the mad men from down under managed to create a one-two punch of the greatest electro-dance-hop party records one decade after another?

How did they do it? Will they be back in the 20s?

they said new album early 2018

pretty sure theyve been playing new shit at shows

they're pretty amazing

Can confirm. Saw em Sunday and they played a new song

seeing them in 2 weeks and i'm so fucking excited to see what their shows are like in person. hope they play a bunch from wildflower

>party records

does anyone have recording of new songs???

How'd it sound?

Avalanches is always the first record I play when I'm having a kickback (inviting a couple of bros and some cuties over for some drinks before going to a real part, club, or just continue chilling for the night).

Often I get remarks such as "wow what is this?" It is very impressive because it is not just Drake.

This was their setlist when they came to Barcelona, pretty pissed they didn't play Since I Left You...

Tonight May Have to Last Me All My Life
I Am the Walrus
Sinner Man
Invisible Giving
Marquee Moon
A Different Feeling
Stop Bajon
Let's Dance
Aihe Ne Kpe We
Sliced Africa
Another Star
Now It's Time
Subways (reprise)
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
To Hell with Poverty
Dakar Sound
Can You See Me
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Frontier Psychiatrist
Woman to Woman
Frankie Sinatra
Play Video
Can't Live Without You
Subways
Going Home

Also, by "playing" I mean fucking around with a bottle of champagne while changing records

I hope The Avalanches continue as a rotating collective of DJs and musicians, releasing an amazing sample based album every 10 years or so.

see

>tfw they played Since I left you yesterday on DC as encore

lucky

Saw em saturday night in brooklyn. Unbelievably fun show. Tony sang Chaz' part on If I was a Folkstar, and they got the original woman sampled on Subways to sing it (with her kid). Their first NYC show too

Are there any downloads of their mixes? I have one from the BBC radio where they did a show and it's great.

They're all on the ((((((reddit page))))))

I saw them last night in DC. Super corny but in a good way.
They rarely play If I was a folkstar, but that was the highlight for sure.

What are your favourite Avalanches songs lads?

I though the last avalanches album was good, up until the halfway point, then it turned to shit.

Is this KERR's thread?

ths albums isnt good tho