Did I deserve it?

Did I deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/October1940PledgeToJewsOfNewWorldOrder/AJewExposesTheJewishConspiracyByHenryH.Klein-12_djvu.txt
youtu.be/_B4Z1PB97KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
Before he threw the election for Trump with his fake HRC emails need opened again bullshit.

he should be shot for treason

MEET THE NEW BOSS
SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

When you are so blue pilled you dont even know that the whole Benghazi thing happened as a cover up gone wrong because the ppl who were there with the knowledge of the arms deals with the enemies of the ppl of america got out

you seem black pilled enough for this read
archive.org/stream/October1940PledgeToJewsOfNewWorldOrder/AJewExposesTheJewishConspiracyByHenryH.Klein-12_djvu.txt

Then again you might kys. here watch this youtu.be/_B4Z1PB97KY

Trips of truth

holy frijoles that's gold

when you are such a republican shill you don't realise that the $80 million dollars the republicans spent of the whole benghazi trolling shit tier smear campaign (tax payer money that is) was just a smear campaign to try to damage Hillary.

Comey is a just another media cover-up, the other day Sally Yates, yesterday a court in Virginia subpoenaed business affiliates of Flynn.. He knows just when to tweet or fire someone as a distraction. Pretty much right out of the authoritative handbook. It really it explains his obsession with fake news, he knew this was coming for awhile.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence, not for talking to Russians. This is because there are more people in his campaign who did the same thing. Trump has said from the beginning he thinks Flynn did nothing wrong

Yet Comney himself confirmed there is not a single shred of evidence there was colution? Interesting take there.

Anyone else getting Watergate cover-up vibes from this?

Starting to feel like Trump might go the way of Nixon.

Before: Crooked Hillary, LIES LOCK HER UP
Now: You're fired for Hillary Lock Her Up

NOT THE CURRENT INVESTIGATIONS
enter the SpiceMan

Well, see...the..NO...NO....What it was was...

What I don't get is he is fired for not handling hillary, Isn't that indication that she needs to be locked up?

This was to draw attention away from their investigation into Trump. Any calls for a new investigation into Hillary is purely to draw the media off of anything to do with Trump's links to Russia.

Anyone who's retarded enough to believe the "Trump scheming with Russia to destroy democracy" meme deserves to be euthanized. I don't even like Trump that much, but can recognize this is all an embarrassing attempt to sew distrust an delegitimize his presidency.

No scheme, I don't think it's malicious. I think members of Trumps team have been influenced by Russia through funding (which is well documented) and that's leeching into certian aspects of his presidency.

Whatever the case, we'll never know now that the man being investigated for such allegations has essentially ordered that it stops being looked into. If you're fine with that, you're probably beyond help. Surely you'd want the investigation to be held if he's done nothing wrong?

Damn right he did.. He could have stopped dozens of terrorist attacks, but didnt because it would be "raiscist".. Plus he admitted that hillary mishandled classified information (a felony) and said he is not going to prosecute.. And plus lying about trump and the russians... They have claimed to have the evidence for almost a year now.. And we are still waiting for it..

Source on that?

Comey just a few days ago: the FBI is investigating Russia/Trump

Best $80m dollars ever spent.

What i learned on Sup Forums today:

Investigation = Evidence of collusion.

Money that should have went to sterilize every trump voter.

let us know when you realize YOU are the sheep

Yes, he overstepped his boundaries and went outside FBI procedure

ITT: Trump supporters trying to make leftists not seem like hypocrites.

My views are pic related

This shill bait is fucking pathetic.

No he didn't. Youre thinking of clapper who testified earlier this week that he was not involved in the investigation and learned that the counterintelligence investigation existed comeys march testimony. Basically his earlier statement that he knew of no evidence of collusion means nothing because he wasnt at all involved.

Yet Trump has Clappers earlier statement about 'no knowledge of collusion' as a background on his twitter page...deceptive prick that he is

ITT: A lone leftcuck that'll no doubt mention "muh russia" yet again at some point because the left has absolutely nothing

Doesn't matter at this point. All trump did was damage his image yet again by saying one thing and doing another

Oh yeah. Thursday Afternoon Massacre

derp. Tuesday Afternoon ...

>well documented
>no source
Kek, you trolls dont even try anymore

your views are stolen from a Low T cuck hack, who stole them from Vonnegut, who stole them from Huxley, who stole them from Zamyatin. You are common, you are derivative, you are boring, you are average. You should kill yourself.

It's pretty simple. Jeff Sessions finally got an Asst. AG the end of Apr. After being on the job for a couple of weeks, he recommended to his boss that comb me needed to go. So Sessions recommended to his boss, that he be fired.

Lol you think you are intelligent but really you are the dipshit who voted for a career criminal who spent her whole life screwing the taxpayers. Hurrdurr ur so edgy bro

Insiders and outsiders, I guess he likes the insiders. They're not for me.

I think Trump did the right thing

If I was being investigated for treason I would also fire the guy leading the investigation

One of the many perks of being a president I say

Please refer to:

>her
Trump is a boy, silly.

>who spent her whole life screwing the taxpayers.

You mean his. Also Trump was well well within his rights to avoid paying income tax. It's not his fault that his casions went bankrupt

Yes he is, unlike the Cunt you voted for.

>casions
I hope your casions go belly up.

Is Rosenstein yet another jew? If so, they really are gaining traction in the white house aren't they?

Trump is the most stupid POTUS of all time. He'll soon be history, just like Nixon.

yea, people on both sides hated and didnt trust him..

Yeah, and Trump hates Jews.

The people who say this have no idea what kinda presidency Nixon had. Try and get your knowledge of presidents from places other than the Simpsons and American dad

Na that title belongs to obummer. He hired flynn first lol.

Yeah, clearly. :^)

Na but you do though

Nice english! I'm sure you'll be here a long time, just like Nixon.

I am a Jew

maybe the bigger question we should be asking is if it's really a bad thing that Putin and Russia are interested in helping the US government get back on track as a partner who steers the future of the world again.

under the Obama "administration" we watched america get re-fashioned into a limpwristed sanctuary for terrorists, immigrants and celebrating degeneracy. Maybe some outside support from a strong nation is what we need. Maybe we really DO need Putin.

>Trump

Putin is not trying to control yet. Trump's financing through Russian oligarchs would probably be revealed with financial disclosures.

There's a reason DJT can't get loans in the US.

I get my knowledge of presidents from my brother-in-law and his family who are native New Yorkers, plus independent European media - no Fox News and such shit.

>help
The sad thing is: This could very much be a real person and not a troll.

so jews and E.U shills. gotcha

Putin is not interested in helping the West. He's former KGB and more interested in keeping his country poor while the Russian rich stay in complete control of all narratives.

the sad thing is. this person's another fucking shill.

No Jews but Italian Americans.

retard confirmed

wops are in some ways even worse. protecting pedos within the catholic church

Well then, your head should be about 180 degrees from correct.

Trump is no more corrupt than Nixon or Harding, but he's way worse at keeping it covered up. That's what happens when you come from business to government. He can't control everything like he could in the private sector.

... I don't think he does. Isn't his misstress and her husband Kushner jews?

No.

Trump isn't aware of the old saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

I get so sick of people going on and on about terrorism in the US. It's a nearly non-existent problem.

tell that to your dead fairy friends in florida. or the dead runners at the boston marathon. or the dead cops in texas. or all 2,000+ dead people in the world trade center attack.

nearly non-existent my ass. you're pathetic.

Putin has in repeated occasions stated his aim of rejuvenating russia's sphere of influence over her former soviet territories, as well as reversing the humilation he feels that the US inflicted on russia during and after the cold war.

He has no interest in helping the US, and Russia does not gain anything from strengthening her main geopolitical rival.

Saying that, russia does have plenty to gain from installing a weak willed amateur as president, in an attempt to lift the economic sanctions the former adminsitration placed upon her.

One of my friends is the son of a very senior russian official. Trust me when I say that Russia is not preparing to become America's fuckbuddy at any time in the near future.

One really good attack in 2001. The rest are retards with guns who would have done something like that anyway. The guy in Orlando didn't even understand what ISIS was. He was just a fag ashamed of being a fag.

More people are killed by goddamn trees than terrorists.

I'm sure they 100% want him to
Nixon got us out of Vietnam, brought the country much closer to peace with the Soviet Union, and then they made sure the mere discussion of a cover-up, He never followed through with it, but the mere discussion of it, they made sure it tarnished his presidency forever
I'm sure they want to do the same to Trump before he can approach a fraction of Nixon's accomplishments

Worth mentioning that the Obama administration was never looked into for Operation Fast and Furious, or how they immediately discussed a cover-up the second they learned of the Benghazi attack. Or how he abused his powers and used falsified server logs to get a FISA warrant on Trump to put him on surveillance before election day. Nope no one really cares about a presidency that was 50x worse than Nixon's because it was a black and blue president, not a white and red one.

This is obvious to anyone who plays attention.

Not the same user, but you have to keep things in proportion. Yeah, Islamic terrorism exists in America, but it isn't an existential threat. The police kill way more people than terrorists. And random White mass shooters are way more common than Muslim shooters. The problem of Islamic terrorism certainly doesn't justify things like the patriot Act.

Yes, they're members of the tribe. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate very well in this format. Perhaps if read read what it was in reference to it will make more sense.

Fast and furious was investigated like crazy. Benghazi was investigated more than 9/11 and the Republican committee issued findings that nothing could have been reasonably expected to prevent it.

Quit reading right wing blogs for tards.

>More people are killed by goddamn trees than terrorists
If trees are outlawed, only outlaws will have trees.

Since the end of the cold war Russia has become the most successful nation in all of asia. Maybe Trump is just watching him closely as a role model? Woudln't be a bad one to copy.

But let's pretend you're right. Lets pretend that Trump really is just a puppet figure somehow manipulated to being president of the USA. Would it really be that bad to have Putin as president? Maybe it's time we just become an extension of Russia if thats what it takes to make the governing of our country something dependable and strong again.

Police kill criminals. Terrorists kill civilians. Your "proportions" are fucked.

quit reading fake news

>Quit reading left wing blogs for tards
There, I fixed it for you and gave you good advice at the same time.

I think you meant China

But the fact of the matter is that both Russian and China have achieved more or less inevitable gains in their economies and standard of living because of their adoption of free markets. China has done much much better, Russia has floundered the past few years because sanctions and because their economy is driven almost entirely by oil which has been in the shitter.

Cambodia too has had a tremendous resurgence since Pol Pot decimated the country. They now actually have some paved roads outside of the capital for example. Doesnt exactly mean that they have some great formula we should be emulating.

>When you're deluded enough to think listening to European media makes you smarter and more informed

>You're the left-wing version on an Alex Jones fan.

well i dont see any better alternatives presenting themselves.

Dont kid yourself about Russia. Its a horribly oppresive state that is only getting worse. According to many folks who study Russia and/or history, Russia is an early stage fascist state in the literal sense of the word.

They found from the F&F investigation that they indeed illegally sold arms to cartels that killed innocents and not one person was punished, indicted, or even fired.

Nothing except not completely ignoring 650 requests for reinforcements because the consulate was underdefended. And I wasn't even talking necessarily about preventing it, although it certainly could have been done, I was talking about how they convened immediately to discuss a cover-up of the attack's nature and no one cares. But yea go ahead and reduce public information to "right wing blogs for tards" to infer no one should pay attention to it.

Lol, this is the dumbest theory I've read all day

Comey was on the brink of exposing Trump's ties to Putin. Literally just days away from a congressional hearing. How fucking convenient. Does Trump really think that firing Comey will make this just go away? Doesn't he realize that the evidence is overwhelming and that more people than just Comey have access to it?

What a fucking idiot. This is Nixon all over again.

You guys and your freshly transitioned pussies get so wet thinking of Trump getting impeached are hilarious. He's been under investigation since early 2015 and they still can't find anything.

>Since the end of the cold war Russia has become the most successful nation in all of asia.

Cough cough China cough

Haha but seriously, were you not alive during the glorious soviet days my friend? Did you not watch TV? We were the most successful country in the world during the cold war. Our production was way higher than the capitalist dogs, our economy was the strongest, our armies the mighties. RT can't even get basic propaganda right these days.

>Maybe Trump is just watching him closely as a role model?

As far as dictators go, Putin is a fine man to emulate. Handsome, funny, great big cock. But I do not think it's what americans want in a president, otherwise Obama would not have been so unpopular would he. Putin would not approve for the first (or the 2nd) amendment though. But putin has RT, Trump has Fox and friends. Yeah, I think the orange clown might try to emulate Putin a bit too much.

>But let's pretend you're right.
No pretence neccesarily my friend but go on

>Lets pretend that Trump really is just a puppet figure somehow manipulated to being president of the USA.

I think Puppet is an apt analogy; A puppet who does not see the strings yet believes himself to be supremely powerful because he is not very clever.

>Would it really be that bad to have Putin as president?

Its great having Putin as president. If you are rich and do not critizise Putin. Haha, and you are not gay of course, cos then you get the shit kicked in you fucking pederast. But if you are critical of putin? Well lets not hope you are influential, or else you will have shit kicked in as well. Or maybe you die. Either way, noone will miss you, cos noone critizises Putin and if you critizise Putin you are noone and noone disappears and noone will miss you, if you follow me? Best bet, just say Putin is funny and handsome and has a big cock and there will be no problem for you.

>Maybe it's time we just become an extension of Russia...

Haha you are one funny troll

love when republicunts throw around the shill shit when there were literally paid Russians flooding the web with anti Hillary stuff. I really don't give that much of a fuck just makes me chuckle.

that about sums it up. biggest coverup since the nixon years. trump is done!

It's not horribly oppressive yet but in a decade it probably will be. Putin is a despot and he's going to fuck Russia until there's no life left but that's not to say we can't have a friendship of utility with Russia. No one's saying we have to blow each other every Sunday, but if we can get some use out of Russia why wouldn't we?

I golf Sundays, Friday's way better for me.

Citation needed