God i wish i mattered to someone

god i wish i mattered to someone

i think i'm going to kill myself now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vA08pZypWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You matter to me, because you are an uglier pice of shit as I am :)

You again.
Jesus fucking Christ,
If you haven't done anything to improve yourself in the past few weeks since you last were bitching? Do it.

You're lazy. End of story.

Let me know how the other side is...J/K there's nothing but darkness kek fag

Bye user, I wish I had your level of confidence to kill myself. Alas, I have responsibilities and that's a noose in itself.

you look like you've been crying and/or not sleeping. you should probably wait until you have a clearer mind before seriously entertaining the notion of suicide.

For that you would actually have to do something, you know... or you are doing now is whining on how shitty life is.

Hey! You know what? You ain't the only one. Deal with it.

Anyhow, what's going on with / b / today. It seems so slow... and the lack of tits in disturbing, don't you think? Or would you rather talk about something else?

>implying you are not a troll

No you won't. You're too much of a coward to kill yourself.

You better get comfy, you got a long life ahead of you. And nothing will change unless you make it.

u better not marsh or im gonna beat ur ass

Don't be shy.swing nigger by ur neck.i got ur back

An hero faggit

set up a livestream pls. and be creative!

I swear I see this thread every single month

You matter to me because, sweet Christ, your face makes mine look like a handsome demi-god by comparison. Keep mattering!

I know the feeling, right down to being ugly as you, told to work on myself/improve myself more until it was too late while having health fail because I busted ass FAILING at working out because MDs believe more in body image dysmorphia and "normal range" than optimal range and skinnyfatness.

Post some fucked up pics, Put a pencil in your nose and head butt a desk

tbh I think a gun is better, very swift
but remember you'll go to hell :(

you wont because you cant post this thread every day then

whining on Sup Forums isn't going to get a girl to pity-fuck you. there are virtually no females on this site.. and if there was, none of them would want a bf that's more emotional then them on their period
gtfo Sup Forums FFS

Please set up a lifestream or some shit. make it slow as fuck please.

already saw this peace of shit this morning.... still the sam shit like always

stop being such a faggot and maybe someone will care about you.

Are you ill or something?

If not, let me tell you are just a pussy. Where are you from, retard? If you are anywhere in western europe tell me and I will fix your life.

dude, he's been here FOR YEARS making these pathetic threads. faggot requires more attention than a 16 year old girl

Join the YPG

Will you hush me to sleep?

I thought it was that same faggot. Saw a thread of his sometime last week.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Fucking. Dubs. Of. Truth.

of course hes ill you idiot, he wants to kill himself

This is copypasta from 2011 stop feeding the troll

how can you matter to someone if you hide from everyone? It's your fucking fault, go out there and matter instead of jerking off to shota and trannies

fix my life senpai.

but just so you know,ill never betray my waifu

Do it.

>god i wish i mattered to someone

what do you imagine would happen if you did?

it's been months jesus christ man i remember back when i tried to help you.
you don't *want* to matter to fucking anyone. you mattered to me. i talked to you every day and cared about all the stuff you had to say. i was your friend. fuck you, you WANT so badly to die you really really should. go see a fucking therapist, i hate morons like you. and everyone will keep on hating you until you change.
oh and if this is really you, i hope you donate your wonderful guitars before you out yourself. this time, don't try CO2, idiot. you're too fat for CO2.

he just some selfish shit that's playing the pity card hoping for some female attention

bullshit is i AM female
he was just pushing me away constantly, sometimes insulting me straight up and other times playing the 'i don't deserve you' card. man fuck these subhumans

kek, yeah bitches are all over men like him

get your cuck bf to stop jacking off over this

Are you feebee?

53kg, 170cm

The fuck does that mean

fucking ameritards

where do you live OP?

where does he live?

? I'm asking about a name not weight and height autist

i lost my kik chat with him so i can't remember anymore.

regardless, it's the US

Do a flip.

just an attention whore he doesn't need anything

Better than planning a joint suicide with my parents like I did the other day.

I'm going to end it all today

can you post your soundcloud for me again before you do it? i forgot what it was called but i really liked your songs.

You fucking nig I saw you post the same thread with a different picture of you like 3 weeks ago

get the fuck out of here

No you won't. You're too much of a coward to go through with it, so you will just keep shitposting on here.

If I am wrong, pitter patter, get the fuck at 'er

Fuck I just lost my water bottle cap

youtube.com/watch?v=-vA08pZypWM

my dubs and satanic trips speak for themselves

Notice Op is not responding to anyone of you. You have been trolled softly.

You're still here? I think you're not going to but that you definitely should. It's okay, just remember that you'll reincarnate and if it's any better or any worse, you won't even know it! :-)

Christmas is coming, everyone has fun during Christmas!

Tits or gtfo

That was harsh af.. but op, look at it like this, if you've really been here for a while with the same thing and haven't opted to die its because you're not ready too. You lack meaning to your life at the moment. Im gunna say this once cause im stoned n probably wont be back. Life wont always have meaning, itll come in waves I promise. I also promise that you will not find that in your room nor on Sup Forums. Start by doing small things like cleaning your room cus god and anyone here knows it's probably messy, take a walk, get sun. Different little things thatll make your day different and with rewards or accomplishments. Use an outlet, i read from the guy I just quoted that you have guitars. Play them, use them.. make music, make backing music for others, shit go outside meet a girl and use them to start a conversation! Idk what you play but shit, play country and exploit your depression by writing lyrics. You're making your own limbo in your head by coming to b lost and looking for answers that you wont find. You need a mind jog a little idea to help you move you dont want to die at least not yet. Try the guitar thing. Good luck and I hope you're happy in any life you choose to be in. Bye op. And for your own sake stop with the threads, you're making yourself stay in a bad condition longer. Good morning everyone.

Why end your life? Smoke weed and play vidya all day. Life is a constant state of bliss for me. I was married twice and had dozens of gf's, but I'm done with women for now and maybe forever. It's all overrated. All you really need is Vidya, weed, and some food. If you really want save for a prostitute to fuck and hold for a while. You can as a side project keep looking for a chick. There are plenty of women out there even more miserable than you. gl user

Try getting off the internet for 1 month.

>implying the internet is bad somehow

You haven't even left the basement you worthless piece of shit. The moment you're sober (which is how you're supposed to be) you'll realize what a lying little shitty life you've been leading and you'll kill yourself like OP rightly should Weed and video games, pathetic.

Fucking virgins

Stop being a pussy looking for sympathy your an ugly musty looking fat faggot, get on with it already, live stream it too!

man I lived in a gutter and was homeless and was still not as pathetic as you... man the fuck up and smile. Make it a goal to stay happy no matter what.

I think you are projecting. We're not all virgin losers who can't get their dick wet on here. I've fucked and ate more pussy then you could ever even dream about.

You play video games you manchild. You've been been married. I'm married right now as a matter of fact so fuck off. Virgin faggot.

Hell yea I play vidya, why would I not? They're fun as fuck you out of touch retard. Nobody married ever says "virgin faggot". You will never have a girl.. poor fella

Video games are for kids you lying little faggot. If you were my kid I'd beat some manhood into you but you're a lonely loser.

Of course you matter. We cant have another white male kill himself.

>Video games are for kids
average age of gamers is 35, which is my age

What do you do for fun? You sound dumb as dog shit.

dude send me your snapchat or kik or some friggin messaging service and then you'll have someone to talk to okay? I'm serious

Golf, poker, running, beach etc. None are things a virgin basement dweller such as yourself does.

Do it or I'll do you attention whore.

What a stupid filthy goyim. You have a face like a literal cow. lol

I sure am glad I am not you, and I am one of G-d's chosen people.

A sweaty, dirty animal who cries and seeks pity. Too bad you can't be sent to a slaughterhouse. lol

You should kill yourself you do not belong in our world.

Menachoth 43b-44a
[A "prayer" or "benediction" to be said by a Jewish man every day: "Thank God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave."]

Do not save Goyim in danger of death.

Sounds like you're compensating give me a fucking break you don't do half of those things and you're not fucking married

I do all of those things too. You should also try reading and learning, so you don't sound so retarded. All you do is name call and Ad hominem which is a tall tell sign of a low IQ.

I do that + much more. Not everyone is a useless zombie like you. kys faggot

kek bet you voted for trump too.

Do you know where you are right now? video poker and the treadmill in your garage you never use don't count

Make sure you livestream it.

Stop being such a whiny faggot.

>Make sure you livestream it.

If you are a cute female do it nude, otherwise NO ONE wants to see your fat ass

>kys faggot
>virgin basement dweller
only 13 year old cringe lords talk like this

Dont bitch about it on the fucking internet, either do it or get your life together, that simple

I'm relatively rich and Trump is an inspiration to me. If you follow the likes of Hillary you should change countries, piece of shit traitor.

>I'm relatively rich
>hanging out on Sup Forums
Yea, bc you're only 13, I wish you could see how dumb you look to me.

This is the totally anonymous internet. Ad hominem is literally the only type of argument you can make. How is your 2nd semester of Latin going?

>Ad hominem is the only type of argument you can make on the internet
I don't think you understand ad hominem fallacy at all. How are you going to attack the character of somebody who you know absolutely nothing about? Jfc that was stupid.

think you need to reread the wikipedia defintion buddy

Dude, dont kill yourself, kill the parts of yourself that you dont like. Hit the gym, read some non fiction books, get rid of the crutches you think are helping you but are only holding you back. Youre at rock bottom, its a solid foundation to build upon.

Come on user. We don't matter to anyone. No one is.