This is the map of the prefrable foreign language around the world. Once again well done Sweden

This is the map of the prefrable foreign language around the world. Once again well done Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

making.duolingo.com/which-countries-study-which-languages-and-what-can-we-learn-from-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is... is that real?

100% accurate

Haha, Finland (Spanish)

this looks like it would be the language that people on average would most like to learn, not that they speak.

but keep being a faggot its cool.

define "prefrable foreign language"

The first generation niggers in your country that don't even speak the language outnumber the native students of every other language. The rest is not needed

too many foreigners in Sweden?

the most preferred non-native language
i.e. if im interpreting op right it is the not-native language most easily understood by the native inhabitants (this implies sweden has more immigrants than swedish)

Geez old man. Just nuke it already

In that case it's horseshit. I will fully believe that Sweden has more people studying Swedish as a second language than people studying german or spanish though.

isn't sweden official language english or somali?

> proxyfag

RARE

it's more likely that the survey was conducted in stockholm / gothenberg where immigrants outnumber actual swedish

that's a rare flag you've got there

In case you dont realise it is about the first foreign language taught. So dont even try to deny cuckholdry, white minority boy

it's actually english here though

I'm on mobile, what is this

It's the most researched language according to some language software called duolingo.

It's the most studied language on duolingo for each country

Yeah, the first foreign language taught in Norway, Denmark or Finland isn't Spanish. Good job coloring that map though. I hope it helped you to pay your debts.

whats this?

>Denmark has Spanish
Yea it's bullshit. Never heard of anyone who studied Spanish. I havn't ever heard of a school where you are able to learn Spanish. German and English are both extremely popular though. Both are even mandatory. I've heard of places teaching Chinese and French too.
Spanish doesn't exist in Denmark, nice try though.

oh wait no, i got you already

making.duolingo.com/which-countries-study-which-languages-and-what-can-we-learn-from-it

Looking up "yellow flag with blue and red" I got some tiny island in the south pacific with no real population called "Niue" is that it?

I don't believe this, it should be English in Finland, I know lot of people want to learn Spanish because it's easy but not THAT many.

it is niue

>no source
>map is fake and gay
>all to make a sweden joke

fuck sweden and fuck you OP with your shitty made up map, I lost a minute of my time scrutinizing it that I'll never get back, you faggot.

Focus on not eating too many hamburgers you fat lard and look at the real source, source not sauce.

why is that my friend? I know that many of you already know english... but why?

You know if you hover over the flag it tells you its name?

English master race

Based Banterstamp