Ask someone who doesn't ever worry anything?

Ask someone who doesn't ever worry anything?

Where are you from?

America

are you worried that one day you might start worrying about somethin

cause then you'll be the guy that worries sometimes

What wealth class do you consider yourself to be in?

are you bi?

Age?
Occupation?

Not in the slightest

Do you think you are the only one who doesn't give a fuck?

>I don't care about your answer

The kind where I don't have to worry about money ever

no 'occupation' but i earn money

No. Of course I'm not the only one but there aren't as many of us as their should be. EVERYONE should be worry free. That's why I'm here

>i earn money
How many good boy points have you earn this week?

kik kok

>i earn money

Welfare and selling weed to 14 year olds?

lol your jealousy is obvious. The worriers can't stand someone who's free haha

I work legitimate jobs I just don't have an 'occupation' I'm not a lawyer or doctor etc only the simple minded marginalized themselves with one job.

also curious how you earn money then

whats your secret bigdog?

I work like anyone else. I just don't have one job. I'll do office work or landscaping or sell my music or whatever I'm doing that week that someone is paying for. It's called being talented and hustling to make your living. It's liberating and frees you from worry. What's so hard to understand?!

Because indoctrination makes mankind a retard?
Close the World, open the neXt.

the secret is you can be like this to but why aren't you?!

lol ur just gonna be angry and worry your whole life haha

I have an undiagnosed anxiety disorder, I overanalyse everything I do, hard to shut that off.

you sound pretty happy, if my education aint working out ima be like you i think, sounds liberating and free, and i don't need much to be happy

why are you so worried about impressing us with how not worried you are?

Hard but not impossible. You may have more anxious impulses than most but bad things have happened to everyone no matter if they worry or not. So worrying only drains what valuable
Energy you have. You can choose to ride the worry wave or just go with the flow. You're more likely to be alert and ready to face any challenges if you don't worry than if you did. It's hard at first but as you get stronger it's gets exponentially easier

>sell my music

Let me guess, a bunch of bleeps and bloops over a bass track?

Exactly! Sounds like your already on your way there

Nope. Real instrument tracking and post production work.

whats the difference between caring and worrying?

Good question! Caring is wanting the best for yourself and others. Worrying is thinking something bad will happen and perhaps trying to prevent it. Both implu you have control over the future which is false and will cause suffering. But with that said I suppose it's better to care than worry. But sometimes you care for a person who doesn't care for themselves and that might cause you to worry. I'm not calling caring bad here just differentiating between them as best I can.

That's why compassion is best. True compassion helps whatever it can when asked if it but isn't concerning itself with others in order to do so. It's like caring without caring. You don't want bad things to happen to people and you will be of service I order to help others but you aren't going to try and save everyone with your compassion. So people try to and thas just another kind of worry and concern. Those people are the religious zealots and the people drunk off their own enlightenment, as it is said.

ok buddha i got your message you can stop disturbing the silence now

Lol ur hilarious

Are you spiritual?

Silence is stillness. The cessation of noise is not silence.

Everyone is spiritual. You are yourself spirit, which is to say what you really are has no form. We are all spiritual beings in that sense. Do I read Buddhist and Christian an Muslim and other texts: of course! Am I a _____? No

Are you a virgin

Even someone who reads spiritual texts should be careful not to think of themselves as spiritual. Thas like calling yourself more human. You're human or you aren't.

Hahaha no. Not even close. That's not sayin I'm a man slut tho haha

An omnist then. I guess that's right. But what I'm asking is if you follow the beliefs of people that tend to live by spirituality. Trust in your higher self and stuff like that.

I mean I don't think of it in terms like that I guess but sure. I'm not all prescriptive about my spirituality. Like I said you are a spiritual being. Peopel either acknowledge it or they don't. I'm. It going to call myslef the most spiritual being around that would be wayyy ignorant.

Also I don't label myslef anything. You can give me a name but I don't call myslef that and chances are anyone who knows me would label me as anything.

If you're so perfect what's your reason for browsing Sup Forums. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

U assume I spend more than 20mins here. I'm having coffee and doing my morning 'housekeeping' once thianthread 404s I'm out. Also Sup Forums has the most amount of people who are open minded and receptive to hearing the truth. A lot of people come here looking for the truths. So as much as it is the internets asshole it's also a place where you can find open minded people.

Do you invest money

Invest is a broad term. Be more specific. Do I play the stock market no. Do I spend money in the hopes that that money might increase in value sometimes

Don't you worry that you have just come into realisation that you are in a flesh prison, and scary shit could happen to you any minute including death?

Please fucking help me

What drugs do you take or medications

Who cares about dying lol. I won't know in dead so who cares.

Anyone who doesn't worry about anything doesn't think very deeply about anything.

None. I smoke weed at night. Im not saying weed is the miracle drug but I don't drink or do any other kind of drugs/stimulants and I take no other meds so why can't I smoke a bowl if I want lol

What if I worry very little but the majority of my very few worries stem from other people? I might add, I'm not worried in the slightest what you think of me, only curious as to what you make of my state of minimal semi-worriedness.

Speak for yourself haha

Or they thought deeply enough beforehand to avoid thinking deeply ever again.

I'm not here to pass judgments on your level of worry. I'm worry free and I'm just letting you know in out here so you know it's possible to be worry free.

stfu faggot you're no psychiatrist.

this

>Doesn't worry about money
>Works several different jobs to acquire money
>Forced to 'hustle' to make a living

Story isn't really adding up there matey.

Does your lack of worry perhaps stem from a self cetered personality that also involves constant or frequent self indulgence?

That's cuz it's not a story it's my real life. Life is usually more interesting than a story. I'm sorry you can't live the life you want but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't

Sounds like your projecting there. Might want to say what you just said in front of a mirror.

So you're a comfortable hobo?

Haha enjoy your rage little man

Worriers come out and playyyyyy

I have a two bedroom apartment and it overlooks a park and it's incredible

Do you lock your doors at night?

Sometimes

Why do you lock your doors?

Are you going to stay chill and problem-free for the rest of your life? Do you ever think you should settle down and start a family?

Idk it's got a lock on it so sometimes I lock it and sometimes I dont.

They gota word for that Jules, it's called being a bum.

What's the point of locking it?

Why can't you have a family and be worry free? You assume you HAVE to worry and so you will. If you never dream of anything different then your world will always be the same.

Idk thas why I don't sometimes haha

Is it to keep people out?

Implying I'm not living the life that I want to. You can't just leave the rat race without having a fuckload of an inheritance, saying that you're worry free doesn't make it true. Pro tip, everybody worries about something whether it be large or small, I'm willing to bet you still live at home and have never had a family of your own, or never experienced any financial hardship before

>have a family
>worry free
I don't know if that works. My dad's 44 and he's still worrying bout a lot of things. He eats junk and goes shopping to drown his worries.

That's a shame...

Lol. I like meeting people like you. You're the 'my life sucks but I'm smart so I would have figured out a better way to live if there was one so anyone who says they've found a happier way is lying' people like you allow me to be me so thank you.

Don't really think this hard about it. Do you always think this much about everything lol. You should meditate once in a while.

I'm just wondering man. So what does meditation do for you?

This is just a way of putting it it's not the official definition of mediation. For me it's like it allows my mind to work without me having to put alll my energy into thinking. It's like priming your brain for the day. If you do it in the morning you find that throughout the day you are very alert and 'thinking' at a high capacity but you aren't giving a ton of energy to it. It's hard to explain but it's like taking the weights off your mind.

I hate meeting people like you because you're the "I don't have a real argument to support my original position so I'm just going to give a bunch of vague descriptions of my life without evidence and then dodge everyone's proper questions" type of person. When you grow up and start a family you'll have worries, but until then enjoy the sweet life kiddo.

LOL have fun being angry friend! Haha

How do I begin to meditate? And how long do you meditate for?

Do you ever think a little worry might be helpful? What motivates you? Do you actually not worry about anything, or do you only not worry about most things and avoid the things that might worry you?

how does it feel to be mentally ill

So like a fucking handy man? What's the last thing you fixed.

I mean, what about health insurance? Retirement or anything like that?

When do you wake up and when do you go to bed?

Start by sitting in a chair. Don't worry about sitting on the floor yet it's not important yet. Sit in a chair with a small pillow between your back and the chair back: make sure your feet are on the ground. You can keep your eyes open but try and be relaxed with your eyes. If you want to close them that's fine too just don't fall asleep. Once you are sitting spend let's say 3 minutes just focusing on your breathing. Don't worry about anything but listening to your breathing. Maybe you're breathing a little heavily, that's fine keep going. once you spend about 3 minutes just focusing on breath. Take the next ten minutes and put your attention on your heart. You can literally just think about your heart in your chest and thas enough. At this point some feelings will begin to arise and this is great. Whatever they are just sit with them and look at them and just let them come and go. After about 10 minutes of this return to thinking about your breath for another 3 minutes. This is about 16-20 mins of meditation and thas all you need to begin. As you progress you can add things to it or change your posture but at that point you'll have a better understanding of what you need

I have an active lifestyle I just don't worry whether something is going to go wrong or is going wrong. I go with the flu and I find I'm prepared for any challenge and I can face it worry free

10 bass amplifiers. Made $2000 in 2 days

Worry worry worry. I'm not here to worry for you man

I fucking knew it! Spoonfed from mommy tit and daddies dick. I have no respect for you. It's always you trustafarian motherfuckers that can afford to sit and around and do whatever.

I wake up at 630 -7 and I go to bed 1230-1. Most nights. There are always exceptions.