Okay, so a while ago, I noticed my girlfriend was acting weird after a party...

Okay, so a while ago, I noticed my girlfriend was acting weird after a party. After asking her what was going on she said "she doesn't want to talk about it." Eventually, after asking her some questions, I realized she had sex at the party. I asked if it was consensual and she said no.

So naturally, I begin to be caring and helpful, and she eventually agrees to see a sexual health clinic etc. (she claims he didn't wear a condom). Now, everything seems like it's going to go well, until I realize after a couple of days that she has effectively completely forgotten about it.

It's like it never happened. I managed to find out who the guy was, and saw her still texting the guy etc. I brought this up and she said she couldn't bring herself to ignore him, and that she was scared. OK, makes sense I suppose, I'm not going to dispute that, but then while I'm away, I notice she has deleted the texts.

At this point, I will point out that they go to the same teaching organization. They are in the same class. She tells me he is removed from the class, and that he is kept away from her. This is good, she's acting on it. However, a couple of months have passed and he's back in the same class and they're going to the pub together as a group. I pointed out that this is strange and she says "well we've all forgotten about it now so that we can get along again."

Wat do Sup Forums

Go to pub with her, ask man I'm front of girlfriend why he thinks it's right to fuck your girlfriend, or just dump her she's a lying cheating whore with no shame. She only wants your money, your comfort, there are so many better women who don't fuck their coworkers while you're away at work, who come home and make dinner and solely love you. Date that women, and until you find them play hard to get and get laid a lot. Stop letting women walk all over you, you don't deserve that. You're a leader.

/Thread

this

Raise his kid while she continues to slut it up you cuck.

Or nut up and drop her ass.

If your roles were switched she'd have left you a long time ago. And the fact that you're still dating her means you're way more committed to this than she is.

shitty bait

she cheated on you and made the rest up

Story seems way off . Leave the lying trick, hoes will always be hoes

Your mistake was to not beat this guy up once she told you about this. Now she thinks you're a pussy who doesn't give a fuck about being cheated or having your girflriend "raped".
Just dump her and carry on, you've already lost.

This. Op is a faggot who will never nut up and probably even fantasizes about his woman taking nigger dick

My guess is it wasn't rape, she just cheated on you, lied to you, and you bought it. She is probably still fucking him regularly or else she wouldn't be texting him. You are an idiot op.

You must be one pathetic dumb fuck , if you're asking us what you should do ...

Most likely true, she's fucking him to this day. leave her. Better to realize late than never.

Let the thot patrol take over from here

We've all been there before op, just dump her and move on

as a woman, lemme help you bro,
she cheated. she feels super bad about it but it probbably WAS drunk encounter, she doesnt wanna shun the guy because he probably barely remembers but she herself is confused and probably kinda fucked up inside now. she just wants to forget it happened so you wont leave.

If dubz, ops woman goes down on more men

I'm going to tell you exactly what to do.

1) Tell her she should not associate with rapists. If he did it once he will do it again.

2) Inform her of your intention to beat his ass bloody. Either he raped your girl or he cucked you ... either way he is deserving of an ass beating.

3) if she resists you on #'s 1&2 then press her to explain why.

Bait or idiot?

If this is not bait, these are the paths:

The Pacifist : simply dump her and tell her "have fun skank"

The sly Beta: get written/recorded confession of rape. Send it to police or spread it around to ruin the friendships and reputations.

The Self Control : Go and have a one on one conversation with the guy.
He raped her, or not, decide course of action after finding out the "truth"

The Alpha : Go up to the guy, public or private and bash his face in, so even his mother won't recognise him. Them dump the girl.

The Madman: kill him.
Bonus: kill her and/or kill yourself.

The Cuck: you're doing it right now. Just keep it going

What is it going to be ?

No woman just accidently falls on dick, she knew what she was doing and loved every minute of it, probably told the guy how much better at dicking he was than you

Don't listen to this retard.

Jesus OP, are you that thick? You GF is a whore, she fucked a guy at a party, abs then even worse, she lied about it being Rape. You know this, because any guy that finds out his girl has been raped doesn't just say ok, maybe go to a health clinic. They gather a group of friends find the cunt and beat him to within an inch of death.

Just dump her and move on tard. If you're not wanting an open relationship then go, cause that's what you have.

Dude dont be dumb you know she wanted it, dumb her because you know its tru. Dont be a utter cuck

I keked hard. So far OPs just been a cuck

She fucked another guy and loved it

b/ro this right here... #feels

Just kick his head in you fucking cuck.

She cheated on you, faggot. Stop being such a retarded faggot cuckold and just move on.

When do I get a turn with ops woman

Bump