How do I fuck over a small business that fucked me over and had the legal right to do it even though it was morally and...

How do I fuck over a small business that fucked me over and had the legal right to do it even though it was morally and ethically wrong? Pic unrelated but had to attach one.

Depends what they do.

If they provide goods - huge orders to fake delivery addresses.

set them on fire obviously

They don't, they're a small liquor store that only has two locations and I'm a vendor and they backed out of our delivery when I delivered this morning and didn't pay

1. Give them a nasty review on Yelp.
2. ???
3. Profit.

anonmyous reports of underage sales

Yeah that isn't going to help, I want to put them out of business for disrespect and bad manners

You need them more than they need you.

Suck it up and don't mix personal grudges with business.

Just suck it up - if you were nice about it they would have felt bad and obligated but now you've pissed them off and they will probably go elsewhere.

I was exceedingly nice about it, they didn't take the order anyway

You've clearly never run a business if you actually think that things don't get personal.

Next time they order just don't deliver.

I do run my own business now. Of course emotions come into play but not so that it makes one act like a petulant child.

Are you're that inexperienced that you want to get revenge?

How childish are you?

Like the other guy said - be nice about it. They might return their business.. but if you act like a cock you've lost it for good.

You seem to think I need their business, mine is one of the biggest distributors in the entire state, they are just two tiny liquor stores that get maybe 20 customers a day, I don't need their business, and I am both spiteful and petty, so I want to ruin them for disrespecting me and having bad manners. I just don't know how to do it legally.

You sound like a pathetic loser. You don't need anyone's help. I'm out of here.

Call me a pathetic loser all you want, but want to know something, if things keep going the way they're going, I'm going to be a millionaire within two years. I can afford to put that store out of business by just buying it and closing it, but I don't want to spend that kind of money right now.

What a delicate little snowflake you are. Must be a Trump voter.

You probably can't. Some of these guys are just running it to scam the fuck out of anyone dumb enough to give them money. They want to take advantage of the fact people give them the benefit of a doubt. They try to make it look as legit as possible. Worse fucking thieving scum it's just a confidence scam they'd take advantage of anyone that would trust them. They are trying to get your trust. Unfortunately they're smart enough to know the rules so they can't get in any trouble. They wouldn't pull it otherwise if they didn't think the risks outweighed the benefits and they don't take any risks because they're thieving cowards. They're not small business owners, the business is a shell. One cunt like that got me I swear to fucking christ I would of committed a murder suicide for months after that, that's how bad they fucked me over. I bet they're even proud of being a fucking thief too. Fucking animals that impersonate men. No honor. No integrity. It's a god damn wonder they're not just sucking dicks for money or getting railed in the ass since they have no shame or principles.

You sound like a stay at home Mom on a quest to try and change some bullshit school policy

Joke is on you, I didn't vote. I thought all the candidates were awful. I didn't want any of them to win.

I didn't give them what they ordered, I'm not giving my shit away to people that don't pay.

Well you're partially right, I am gay, and am engaged, and I do mostly stay at home when I'm not conducting business, I don't feel like that's a bad thing.

Money is power eh?
People like you who brag like this ought to be terminated. If you think money impresses everyone you are dead wrong .You are pathetic

Life sucks then you die. The quicker you get to the dying part the better it'll be for the entire world. Stop being such a little bitch and fucking deal with the fact that you got shafted. Take it like a fucking man and stop targetting someone that had a legal right to do something regardless of morality. Because if you're fucking in business and you think morals are going to be in place then you need to get the fuck out because you won't last.

i agree with previous commenters, grow up and learn to accept everything isn't going to go well for you, they backed out of a delivery they have every right to do that, be an adult you childish piece of shit

Considering I want to strip them of their livelihood without spending money, it should be pretty obvious I have next to no morals, that doesn't mean I'm going to let someone walk on me without punishment.

>I didn't give them what they ordered, I'm not giving my shit away to people that don't pay.
You got lucky. The sack of shit I worked for couldn't do his job, he'd hire a few morons to do skilled labor they couldn't complete so he could say to investors they were still working on it when they couldn't do the work. He was just trying to sucker in enough people through a legit looking business. Basically he was like a pick pocket that is too scared to put his hands in pockets and steal shit.
Pointless talking about it on b though since a bunch of drug addict tards learned how to type the website before they dropped out of school and just post here when they can't find anonymous gay hookups off craigslist

I hope your s/o gets raped up the ass by some big black nigger that gives him aids

Pretty unlikely that would happen considering he works out 6 days a week in our home gym, weighs nearly 200 lbs, and isn't fat at all so it's all muscle. If someone tried to do that, they'd probably die or end up wishing they had died.

What a nigger

>"I didnt vote because I didnt want anyone to win"
>Thinking nonaction is better than action

Bait is obvious

They were both poor options so It's better none than to choose one.

You don't understand the way the electoral college works if you think that. Our state was already decided, the projections had trump winning it by over 60%, but on top of that, it's a small state, its votes don't matter and will almost never change the outcome of an election. It was literally pointless to vote if you lived here.

Really not bait, I actually don't like how muscular he is but he's obsessed with lifting.

So they cancelled their order, it's their choice. Don't like it, best thing to do is never do business with them again.

>How do I fuck over a small business that fucked me over and had the legal right to do it even though it was morally and ethically wrong?
What did they do?

go back to red dit

It's already been said in this thread.

And like I already confessed, I am both petty and spiteful. it was bad manners to not take it and pay for it when I delivered instead of calling me and giving me notice, but they were even rude about it too.

>bad manners
go fuck yourself and grow the fuck up
the world won't bend over backwards for your stupid ass
get the fuck over yourself

That attitude is why you aren't running a business when you're not even 25 yet. The world should show respect, and if they don't, you should punish them for it and make them wish they had.

Piss off memefag

>blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda look at me I'm so rich and spiteful

cucks on imaginary powertrips are the best cucks.

OP was voted most likely to shoot up the school.

You have more to lose in a fight then they do. If you're willing to risk your life over ego, I doubt you'll find yourself a millionaire. You are a sociopath, figure it out yourself oh great about to be rich and oh so intelligent faggot that needs Sup Forums to tell them whay to do.

OP was voted most likely to be a lying retard

> biggest distributor in state at 25 years old
> could buy them but cheap
> want to put them out of business but don't know how to

Yeah, that adds up. Take your fantasy to Sup Forums or something.

I'm 24 for starters, I'm one of the biggest, not THE biggest distributors, and that's mostly because we do whiskey and rum and only sell within the state, and I've never tried to put a business out of business before, so yeah, I don't know how to do that within the law.

Start by sucking every black cock you can find in front of their stores. Then start letting those same cocks fuck you right in your boi pussy.

You must have him confused with a Hilliary cuck voter. You described them perfectly.

boo fucking hoo.

shit happens. get over it.

>this is called Life, faggot OP.

suck it up you thin-skinned faggot. no wonder you're such a loser in life if you can't roll with punches of every day business.

You seem to think I need their business, mine is one of the biggest distributors in the entire state, they are just two tiny liquor stores that get maybe 20 customers a day, I don't need their business, and I am both spiteful and petty, so I want to ruin them for disrespecting me and having bad manners. I just don't know how to do it legally.

..... I doubt you can legally destroy any business. stop being a dick and ignore them - if you truly are bigger than them then you don't need them - fuck em and refuse future business and put out a warning to other big suppliers. They will just go to the biggest super market to buy the products to sell.

>
>I was exceedingly nice about it, they didn't take the order anyway

business is driven by business needs.

unless what you are delivering is perishable within hours (bull semen that OP drinks for "health reasons) there is no harm no foul. Doesn't matter how fucking "polite" you were. Business needs drive business. You have to accept that. If YOU had been gracious about the whole thing they would be a loyal customer forever since you were understanding about this hiccup. Now, you're going to try to ruin them - you've lost them as a customer and word will get around that you suck and don't understand your customer's business needs.

Rest in Pieces OP's shitty business. It's a goner.

>
>You've clearly never run a business if you actually think that things don't get personal.

You clearly are a shitty business man if you let things get personal. stoopid faggot. no wonder your business is failing and you're losing customers.

yes! this! It will accelerate the demise of your shitty business. do this. Do this to everyone else. Bad talk them to your other customers.

THIS OP

what a faggot you are

pic related: OP on the right

faggot OP is no doubt a Trump voter and supporter. No doubt.

you said they refused the order, faggot. which is it?

They did, the guy I was responding to implied that they got it anyway.

the faggot is lying. he clearly voted for Trump.

>petty and spiteful.

Steve Bannon, don't you have more important things to be doing at the WHITE House than to be lying on Sup Forums right now?

pic related: Steve Bannon

destined to fail fast. gonna love watching this

pic related: me watching OPs business go down in flames

whiskey and rum. so they couldn't take the order. sell it to someone else faggot. you wanted money you didn't get. well so did they. if they had the money and needed the product they would have taken it. for whatever reason they couldn't. live with it faggot. it's business. yOu want them to pony up money they don't even have because you think that's the "polite" thing to do? You clearly do not understand business you ball-less little faggot.

surely OP must realize by now what an enormous faggot he is being. surely OP has seen the light. SURELY OP has given up this quest. Surely OP realizes that OP has better things to do with her time.

faggot OP is faggot

"still not gay"

OP is kill. today the world is a better place.

RIP you magnificent faggot OP