>Source of powers is alien
>Primarily blue costume, with red as secondary and yellow details

She is not MCU's Wonder Woman, she is MCU's Superman

Other urls found in this thread:

marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/binary.htm
comicvine.gamespot.com/carol-danvers/4005-21561/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2dogwxBBPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just because their powers are the same type doesn't mean they're the same magnitude. She's like a 25 on the strength scale while guys like Superman, Thor, and Hulk are 100. This is going by Marvel's strength system.

will brie save capeshit?

But it's not just strenght

Everything about her is toned down. She's not durable enough to trade hits with Superman. She's not fast enough to race Superman. She can't have a beam struggle with Superman. She's essentially a flying Spider-Man with perks.

Still the closest thing to Superman the MCU will have

You mean besides Thor? The flying alien with super-strength, durability, energy attacks, and a primarily blue, red, and yellow costume?

Look up Sentry

He doesn't fly, he throws himself around
He doesn't shoot energy beams
And his costume is not blue in the movies, and barely any yellow/gold

He also wasn't supposed to be an alien but oh well

>she is MCU's Superman

They said that multiple times about her.

Will Sentry be in the MCU?

>Supes has a 'Marvel Strength System' entry
>it's the same as Thor

I'm not even a DCuck, but that just sounds retarded.

And he also isn't that strong in the MCU
Captain Marvel will probably be as strong as him

Except no one knows who she is.

Dude.

Do not underestimate Thor

She is the one who screams "Shazam!"

A DC fanboy or a comic book nerd will tell you that if Thor and Hulk are 100, then Superman is 750000 and he can be even stronger if he eats the sun or something.

Comic books are stupid.

She's as strong as regular mad Hulk.

>Thor and Hulk on the same level as Supes

"no". Maybe shitty Zack Snyder Depressedjesusman's version but even then

I kind of hope they show her tapping into her Binary powers

Maybe phase 4. Be their first good villain.

It's not uniform among DC fanboys. Supesfags and Batfags will often argue back and forth about which of their heroes has the most powerful complete bullshit going for him. You could probably do a quick search and find a lengthy discussion on why Batman could preptime the Hulk to death.

I fucking hate Batfags

I mean, it's ALL bullshit. Every bit of it. Superman, Batman, Flash... ALL of it. And they all have their annoying defenders. Admittedly I steer clear of those kinds of people so I don't know if any one group is particularly bad among them.

What are her Binary powers? I thought it was just a name she used.

excuse me

How much weight Captain Marvel can lift?
70 tons

How much weight Wonder Woman can lift?
90 tons

Still Darkseid's bitch, tho.

>he actually believes capeshit power levels aren't a fuckfest

Really wish Supes would stop being a specific level for strength comparison, when no one tries to compare to Judeo-Christian god in the same way.

What if he didn't exist? Who would you DC compare to her?

Batfags are still the worse

Fuck this preptime bullshit

Captain Marvel is so forced
No one likes her
Compare her to Ms. Marvel who everyone likes
Why people dont like her is because she a Hal Jordan clone who's most famous stories contain material such as her son from the future raping her to impregnate her with himself, yet Marvel treats her like a feminist icon because she has short fucking hair and is drawn like a man.
I read an interview with the writer of the film and I was turned off when she started talking about "This character is a icon and means so much to the Marvel universe" blah blah blah they always get on this because Marvel has no independent female heroes at all so they force the Marvels.

That's what's so great about Superman. He's as strong as the writer wants him to be

>le inverted greedy Tony
>good villain

Good joke.
Everybody laugh.

Is this an official pic?

>half a million tons
>in an object that small

It would have drilled a hole straight through the earth just by existing

I've seen this page around a lot. Where is it from, exactly?

>fap

what did they mean by this?

Sarcasm aside or included, how could that be "great" and not boring? Why even have strength at all if there's no limit to it? That isn't "strength", then.

>Sarcasm aside or included, how could that be "great" and not boring? Why even have strength at all if there's no limit to it? That isn't "strength", then.

everyone's criticism of superman: the post

>To the core of the earth*
Ftfy

EVEN with Kryptonite, Supes traves faster than radiation, he can kill Batman 1000000000 times before the kryptonite radiation reaches him

That isn't a criticism, then; it's a truth. Superman doesn't use strength to move, it's a different force, like speed force or whatever bullshit capelove can come up with.

Can we at least agree on this and finally stop talking about how "strong" Superman is, when it's not even strength?

Mos supes would manhandle mcu thor

sure as long as you agree Goku could beat him

Well, of course he could beat him off. No one said Supe's dick was untouchable.

Pretty much it's just an increase in strength and durability. She can temporarily assume her Binary form if empowered with a high enough infusion of energy.

marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/binary.htm

comicvine.gamespot.com/carol-danvers/4005-21561/
The powers and abilities section gives you more info too

That's just because Marvel doesn't make overpowered, literally invincible god-heroes like DC does.

Jesus christ

you have bested me with your phallic strawman

>comparing her now to Superman
Brevoort just stop

Well, him and Superman are just proof that people love really shitty character designs, as long as "he protects muh disgrace".

sup

>Sup Forums retard missing the point

Sure, MCU Thor is pretty weak, same as Hulk, yet MCU Cap is the strongest, by far, version of Cap ever

Granted, I think All-Star Superman sort of explores that. It's kinda meta-Superman and extrapolating form it.

I hope that's not the actual costume.

Also I hope that's not the actual hair.

Captain Frump.

Come now, don't give up so easily.

I'm not done with you yet.

Sure they do. Plenty of marvel heroes could shit on supes. This "hurr superman is stronger than literally everything" is really fucking dumb. Even in the comics where he's written at his absolute peak he still gets dumpstered by actual reality altering characters like sentry, scarlet witch, and molecule man. Even just going on raw power hed get whooped by beta ray bill and surfer easily.

He got his ass kicked by Rachel Grey without using the Phoenix Force

Which is funny because cap would get put down by bvs batman

>something that dense
The fuck?
It would have its own powerful gravitational field.

Hahahaha ha no

He got shot and stabbed by normal humans and only survived thanks to his costume, Cap beats those easily in every movie ever he also can punch strong enough to go through metal, imagine Batman's face even with kevlar.

He's a god in that he's magical/divine, but he's not actually invincible, is he? Unlike Superman, Thor can get his face smashed in or his head cut off easily enough. Superman literally can't sustain damage unless he's either weakened by kryptonite or facing an EVEN MORE invincible and MORE overpowered bullshit of a character.

Nearly every movie or scene with cap and he's getting railed on by some random mook

Isn't he weak against magic?

>She can temporarily assume her Binary form if empowered

Will she scream I AM EMPOWERED while the theater explode in cheers and the patriarchy collapses for good?

>trying to understand comic book science

Don't

Go read All-Star Superman (or watch the very abbreviated animated version on Netflix). It's over-the-top but it's on purpose

Show me one, btw, it has to be a powerless mook or a mook without a special armor that increases his physical stats

Vulnerable

This magic bullshit again.

No he's not "weak" against magic he's just more susceptible to magical attacks

Is captain Marvel some feminist character that sjws made up for the sake of having a woman be the most powerful character ever? If not, will she feel like she is intended as that?

No, Supes doesn't have invulnerability against magic, that doesn't mean he's weak against it.

A magical sword would cut him, but he still moves faster than light, so you need a fast as fuck swordman to cut him

Except that one time in TWS where he whooped Batroc's ass

but can superman lift the earth?

That french guy on board the ship in winter soldier

She didn't start as one, she's leaning lately to femnazi side though

Yes, actually. Many times over

That sounds like the most uninteresting thing ever

what does he push off of to lift it tho?

wouldnt he just be doing a handstand in theory?

You and I have different understandings of what "getting railed on" means

youtube.com/watch?v=p2dogwxBBPw

Isn't The Flash the most OP of them all? I mean even if anybody catches up with him and "kills" him, he can literally outrun death or go back in time or some retarded shit

No, since her inception she's been on the captain marvel treck. Just look at her Comicvine bio

If they have one fucking scene that involves her unexpectedly beating up a strong guy and then you see a bunch of other guys looking on in surprise, it's going to feel feministy.

She's MCU's Green Lantern. Boring ass character with the same superhero name as three other far more interesting characters.

What about that comic where everything else on earth died and the only things living were Hulk and a swarm of cockroachs that subsisted off Hulk's eternally regrowing flesh?
What about the comic where Thanos outlived the universe and created a new one?

He got hit once, see, Cap is a weakass shit.

When he outran Death, that was all he could do. Flash couldn't exactly stop and fight crime for a second. He had to run full boil for the rest of the life of the universe before Death fucked off, then Flash was just floating in nothingness for eternity.

He still held his own against a genetically modified mutant

and then some retarded capeshit happens to let everything go back to normal

>Flash was just floating in nothingness for eternity.
That's some cool shit. What did he do then?

Go back to Earth after he got bored

Basically she started as the original Captain Marvel's sidekick.
Then she got hit by a ray that imprinted a Kree soldier's mind in her along with superpowers and she became Ms. Marvel.
Then she got mind controlled/raped by an extradimensional god, gave birth to said god, and went off to live with him for awhile.
Then Rogue stole all her powers and she told off the Avengers for letting her leave with the god rapist.
Then she switched to calling herself Warbird or Binary depending on mood/powerup. Meanwhile, the original Capt. Marvel's kids and the black chick from Person of Interest each became Cpt. Marvel for certain lengths of time.
Around House of M/Civil War Marvel realized they didn't really have any solo female heroes and gave her a new comic.
After a few years of new movies Marvel realized DC was kicking their ass in the female hero department and gave Carol an SJW makeover coupled with a Roman Reigns style push.

I must be the only guy in the world who likes this look, I must mention this look (short hair on girls) is something you don't see in my country

>I must be the only guy in the world who likes this look,

It could be fine if not for Marvel's very obvious agenda. Nothing wrong with the costume or hair in particular but it's done for the wrong reasons

But Batman is smarter than Superman, which is why he knows how to trick Superman into being close enough to kyrptonite to be affected by it.

If I was him, I would take advantage of Clark's limited field of view and shoot him with a super sonic kryptonite bullet from behind. Since the bullet is moving faster than sound and Supes isn't looking at it, he has no way of knowing it's coming. Just shoot him while he's having a coffee with Louis or something. Bamn, you've killed Superman. This is Goku killed by a laser gun tier easy.

Better shoops out thar nao.

>Since the bullet is moving faster than sound and Supes isn't looking at it, he has no way of knowing it's coming.

He'd hear the rifle firing and the sonic boom from the bullet breaking the sound barrier.

Multiple sites actually did have "Shazam" as part of the title for their articles when Brie was announced