I'm bored

I'm bored.
Ask me anything.

bank account, name and CIF

timestamp and frontal?

What's your social security number, full name, address, phone number and possible bank/credit card number + CCV?

Why are you bored?

ha.

Are you sure you understand what "ask" means?

I am bored also, what should we do

Is there any part of your identity that deviates from the typical Sup Forums profile?

Why would you want that? You realise it's not me in the picture, right?

How's your day going, user?

A/s/l

If you were given $3000 and immunity from legal action, whats the worst thing you'd do to a 16 year old girl?

Secret

I'm supposed to read for an exam

what is the largest object you have ever had in your ass?

I'm engaged (to a woman), own several cars that aren't shit, including a racecar (Actual one, not a civic with a bolted rollcage and fartcan).

Pretty shit. Supposed to complete an allowed cheat sheet today, and so far i've done very little productive.

23/M/Scandinavia

13cm circumference ceramic buttplug

What kind of cars are they? Hopefully they are all either German or Japanese, excluding the possible Tesla.

A 2010 Peugeot Partner, a 2011 Peugeot 308 and a Nissan Almera GTi

do you disagree with Sup Forums about anything in particular?

Well, that's a rather big let down. Why the fuck would you buy a pile of Peugeots and an Almera GTi, when you could've bought something else? With that money you could've bought a single great car instead of that pile. Or at least a good car + a track car.

how small is your penis?

Who has the nicest ass in showbiz?

none of this fat ass shit thats going around

I think traps are gay

If a fat girl is pretty enough and has good enough hygiene, it's ok to fuck her roght?

The Partner is one of the best small vans out there for the money. The 308 was the one my fiancee wanted, and the GTi is a rather brilliant rally car that costs very little

Bigger than yours

Yes

Good... I can sleep now

Hm...gave me something to think about.