Why do chinese want war?

Why do chinese want war?

m.ndtv.com/india-news/on-dalai-lama-pm-modi-playing-tibet-card-but-dont-underestimate-us-warns-chinese-media-1677474?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

POO IN LOO

Dunno it's probably a lot of fun

It's like a global game of chess. The Chinese don't give a shit about Arunachal Pradesh or Dalai Llama. It's just a symbolic move to consolidate the legitimacy of their claims over Tibet, a frontier province critical to defense of Beijing from the Indian flank.

Trips of truth right here.

I would celebrate a nuclear exchange between India and China as a holiday for the rest of my life. I'd invite all of my friends and enemies and even strangers and we would drink champagne, eat cavair and dance the night away.

We could use many fewer of both Chinese and Indians tbqh

Literally what you just said lanklet? I can't comprehend.

>I can't comprehend
Then how will you be a superpower by 2020?

That's impossible considering that both India and China both follow "No First Use" policy. On the other hand, you NATO assholes refuse to do that.
Also, a nuclear war between India and China would lead to a nuclear winter and other large scale repercussions globally. Hate us as much as you like, but who will you call when your computer stops working?

Chinese
Indians
Dead
Much better

Get to go straight to the white dude rather spend 30 minutes being asked by Apu to restart machine again.

There is nothing wrong with my grammar you non-existent being.

Also nuclear winter + global warming = no climate change.

Finally getting rid of the open air latrine that is India will slow the growth of antibiotic resistant bacteria by a century.

What you doing in holland ikibey

A nuclear exchange between China and India would reduce global warming via nuclear winter and crash the global industrial economy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions immensely. I think it's our best option to be honest lads

yeah you're going to cause nuclear winter with those few pipsqueak nukes of yours and China lmao

I was just using simple words because the Indian said he didn't comprehend my earlier remark.

Ikibey hates the Netherlands.

You don't even have any Nukes at all. Also, a nuclear winter is caused by incineration of large cities due to nukes. It's not about the size of the nukes. Most nukes will incinerate an entire city simply because fires tend to spread.

I don't think China would want to start a war with India since the prospect of major Chinese cities being nuked is a huge liability. If it should come to war, I think that it almost certainly would lead to a greater Asian conflict (India, Japan, South Korea vs China, Pakistan, North Korea) and possibly even a world war (depends whether or not Russia supports India).

>t. ethnically Indian

I'll take the Indians as allies over the chinks/ pakis any day

>t. ethnically Indian
What did he mean by this?

What do you think I meant?

ccp do not see religion as other people see religion

to them they see religion like lenin or marx a means of oppression, well in modern terms the 5th column, so don't be too hard on them

India is a nation that contains many ethnicities

hindu is an ethnic group
so the indian ethnicity is a thing

just because there is ambiguity doesn't make in non-existent as an entity

>in
it*

>Japan, South Korea

Why would they get involded in this?

>Implying a nuclear exchange between two subhuman nations won't cause literally millions of poo in loo refugees