Forever allies

Forever allies

Britain is our greatest ally

No,england is our greatest ally not uk

Does portugal support spanish gibraltar?

good post

No.

Gibraltar is British

Does portugal support spanish gibraltar if the alternative is spanish portugal?

Yes.

Rude post

el gibraltar es argentina

"What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

You will turn into swarthy half-moors once again when your "friendship" is not in their interest anymore and you will receive nothing but the worst kind of contempt and scorn from them and any other northern "ally".

Iberians never learn.

>this triggers the Eternal Castilian

>tfw we have no allies anymore
>tfw we're getting destroyed

It makes sense that gibraltar must return to spain.
The same for mellila, should turn back to morroco

we know that feel we never had allies

I thought Spain were allies with Portugal and Italy.

I'm Catalan.

You should have been nicer to binlan

I am nice, but I can't say the same thing about the people who had control of the nation in the past and their views, feels fucked up bad man.

Only Italy has been an eternal ally of Spain.

>Maria Pita

Brits do not insult us

We have been your allies many times, and we've helped you without have nothing to to gain with it, like in battle of navas de Tolosa, like in the battle of rio Salado, even in the spanish civil war. We can´t do it when you with France try to invade us, obviously.

Terrible posts

No, they had France, but France went France on them.

>Spain wins against Portugal with the help of Portugal

For fucks sake, we have to teach you everything.

>Spain finishes reconquista after Portugal
>Spain reaches America with Caravels and Naus, Portuguese-designed ships, with a fired Portuguese employee at the helm
>Spain creates a XXth century dictatorship 2 or 3 years after Portugal
>Spain abolishes said dictatorship 1 year after Portugal
>Spain contracts huge debts by spending money on roads and highways becoming irrelevant like Portugal, after Portugal

FUCKING STOP, LEAVE US ALONE.

You're like the retards that copy the test from the guy in the next desk and forge to change the name to their own.

I love Portugal.

Funnily enough France are currently one of the UK's best allies.

Kek. France never settles on an ally. Just wait for the full Brexit to see how much more France will like the UK than Germany.

A lot of people bring up that England only helped Portugal because of interest, but forget that Portugal also had interest in being allies with England. That's the definition of alliance, countries never have friends.

Portugal and England will always share some degree of interest because we have similar circumstances and similar positions (albeit different strengths), which is being isolated from mainland Europe, and sharing nobility/royalty ties with their sister nation (Spain and France, respectively).

Which is why the alliance has existed, since Portugal and England are very geographically insular and can very easily be cut off from the cake, which is what Napoleon tried to do. This makes the Anglo-Portuguese a strong and lasting alliance, because we're in the position (economical and geographical, depending on the direction) of helping the other one not sink.

>tfw no british slag gf with the THICCest cockney accent
why do we bother with this alliance again?

>could have a portuguese angel anyday
>settle for a british slag
ok Nigel go back to Cardiff

portugal are good lads

now and forever

>nigel
>cardiff
that'd be davydd you stupid crypto-yank

This.
I can't think of a better example of an alliance for interests mistaken for a friendship

They're Brexiting but we still love them and they welcome our emigrants. It's love.

Tais-toi, cochon! Que penses toi de ne pas avoir une allié et tout le monde te détester?

We unironically love Portuguese people though. At least where I am from. We have Portuguese restaurants and plenty of people follow Portuguese football, and support Portugal when England gets knocked out of the world cup etc.

Spain can't even annex this small piece of clay, wtf

That will forever be he dream, yes.

>invading their customer

Stockwell in London is known as Little Portugal, and when I was there I heard plenty of people speaking Portuguese. It made me smile.

Na Nova Zelândia e Inglaterra, nós somos amigos com Portugal :)

PORTUGAL CARALHO

Good.

give back our gold

Visigoths betrayed iberians never trust those north of Pyrenees

> "And then they said, "give back our gold."

Leave Portugal alone.

whatever you say Mfutu

>Stockholm syndrome

OOOOOO CAAANAAADDAAA