Why make a untalented cunt the main character? There's nothing more cringeworthy than watching a 5 foot tall...

Why make a untalented cunt the main character? There's nothing more cringeworthy than watching a 5 foot tall, 90 pound girl act like a badass.

star wars are for faggots anyway get a life looser

>There's nothing more cringeworthy than watching a 5 foot tall, 90 pound girl act like a badass.
Yes...yes, indeed. Now gtfo

Oh, hey!
This thread again

Why are you so mad OP?

She is a relatively undiscovered actress who had a really impressive audition tape. Don't blame the actress for a shitty storywriter/script.

Oh wait, you don't know shit about anything

>There's nothing more cringeworthy than watching a 5 foot tall, 90 pound girl act like a badass

nah, your bait is cringe

please try harder

>Why make a untalented cunt the main character?

She's cute though.

I know but we didn't let mark hammil ruin a great movie for us back then you shouldn't let it bother you now

brother?

Star wars is as mainstream as a franchise gets, and the moviegoers loved the movie,no one gives a fuck about what some dude on Sup Forums thinks.
Of course it was cliche and contrived, if u don't like it watch another movie

Because Disney has decided to be politically correct that the main character in all the Star Wars films they produce has to be a girl so as not to be sexist and show that women can be badass too. Utter bullshit

AND SHE'S FAT.

The E.T. kid had an impressive audition. She sucked a cock.

I GUESS YOU THINK PRINCESS LEIA WAS A TRANNY?

isn't mark hamill a 5 foot 90 pound girl though? and atleast this new girl is hot as fuck and a total badass

Its the nostalgia that got me not the movie itself. The part where han solo appeared to get back the millenium falcone done it for me. Other movies got worse talents than this.

LOL. ARE YOU A 12 YEAR OLD VIRGIN AND WEIGHT 500 POUNDS?

But then Abramsteinbergowitz couldn't have displayed how open-minded and righteous he is.
>cast the blackest dude who auditioned for the role
Check
>small girl with masculine features
Check

>>small girl with masculine features

SHES 5'7" WHICH MAKES HER TALLER THAN 90% OF THE FATSOS HERE.

You know we're talking about a fantasy movie, right?

She was chosen because she's cute, but not so cute that she doesn't seem attainable to even the few self-aware Star Wars fanboys. She's non-threatening, yet gives fanboys boners with her lightsaber swinging and crawling on walls.

The thing you have to understand about Star Wars fans is that they're pouty manbabies who haven't seen a vagina since they plopped out of one, so Disney made the calculated decision to draw them to the theater with a jedi they want to hug.

>t. a 12 year old fatboy that gets beaten up by a female school bully

5'?

SHE'S 5'7" AND TALLER THAN MOST GUYS ON SET. THE WHOLE POINT OF CASTING Adam Driver IS THAT HE'S 6'4" YOU DUMB FAT KID.

Taking it to the edge there dude. Of course there HAS to be female characters, like Leia. But my point is:

Disney HQ:
> Hey we need to start a new trilogy. Ideas for new main character?
> All the previous characters but Leia were male
> *Feminist trigger* We got it guys. Rogue One and the Third Trilogy will all be led by women

this is like when I watch a white actor act gangster its like this doesn't fit hes too suburban

If disney wants to be pc then why wasnt rey a niggerblack?

Yoda is like 2 feet tall and weighs 30lbs.

like, fuck it. They didn't think of a badass character or someone with an interesting background. Simply picked a girl

UHHH YOU DUMB FUCK....THE PLAN FOR THE FINAL 3 WAS ALWAYS A FEMALE LEAD.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: 65% OF PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR TICKETS TO WATCH THIS SHIT ARE MALES BUT THEY WANT TO CATER TO FEMALES TO "PISS OFF SOME FAT BETA CUCKS"?

YOU CAN'T BE THIS STUPID.

OH AND TOADD TO HAT FACT: 79% OF PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE STAR WARS MERCHANDISE ARE MALES. SO THE "CRAFTY AND SNEAKY" HOLLYWOOD JEWS SAY : "FUCK THE MONEY, LET'S RUIN THE WORLD"?HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

YEAH BUT HE'S GREEN AND 500 POUND WHITE DUDES LOVE HIS BLOW JOB LIPS

This my kid watches Disney and all the guys are stupid with the girl being the smartest and strongest

samefag. go back to your anime

she is so ugly

EXAMPLE? BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING DISNEY SHOW I WATCH THE FEMALE IS USUALLY IN LOVE WITH SOME CLUELESS BUT OBVIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE AND TALENTED WHITE DUDE.

ANY SHOW THEY PUSH LIKE THE NEW CHINK ONE THAT TRIES TO SPREAD "DIVERSITY" OR STRAYS FROM THEIR FORMULA FAILS MISERABLY.

IF YOU FIND SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS SEXY...SHE'S YOUR GIRL

Some chick that's a spy or soemething
She has a brother who's this retarded shithead

t. jelly amerifat women

Stop shouting

Do you think any woman gets by on her talent or skill? No, they get by on being whores.

Because Star Wars was exist and needed a sjw touch. So they ripped off he first movie, made Luke a whiny female, Vader an even bigger emo bitch, and the Death Star a fucking tinker toy. Fuck Lucas, Fuck Disney, fuck daisy in the ass dry, kill yourself if you actually liked that faggoty pile of fuck chum they called the force awakens

I can't wait for the fat trend to end

This, How did she win the fight at the end, it was total bullshit

KC UNDERCOVER?

SO THE JEWS WAT TO PUSH THE NIGGER AGENDA YET THE BROTHER YOU MENTION THAT THEY "MAKE LOOK STUPID" IS A NIGGER.

SO WHICH IS IT?

UHHHHHHHHH...SO THE ONLY OPTION IS BEING OBESE OR LOOKING LIKE HER?

FUCK OFF CUNT.

>There's nothing more cringeworthy than watching a 5 foot tall, 90 pound girl act like a badass.
Actually, someone ranting on the internet about something they don't like about a movie is far cringeworthier...

It can't be both?

AND GETTING HER HEIGHT WRONG: SHE'S 5'7" WHICH MAKES HER 2" TALLER THAN LUKE SKYWALKER...AND PROBABLY 3X STRONGER.

BUT....BUT...BUT...THE JEWS ARE PUSHING THIS NIGGER AGENDA RIGHT? TO UNDERMINE THE WHITE 500 POUND MALES, RIGHT?

FUCK OFF FAT ASS.

Her acting is actually good in Star Wars. People are just hating her because she isn't that attractive. I think her casting that she is mostly average in terms of appearance was on purpose and the goal was to show a gritty female Jedi quest which is respectable but it's kind of lost on some.

She's not talentless. She isn't that bad at all and does a good job in the film. But the fact she doesn't fit into many "western" beauty standards means some people just shit on her for no reason.

She's mostly a skinny girl with not much of a chest or curvy features.

Hahaha you brought nigger into this that makes you the 500lber doesn't it

dude Finn (second main character) is black

>She's mostly a skinny girl with not much of a chest or curvy features.

YOU MISSED THE PART IN THE MOVIE WHERE SHE BARELY HAD ENOUGH TO EAT?

PSSSTTT...SHE'S A SLAVE. YOU CAN'T CAST A FAT ASS.

YEAH AND HE'S PORTRAYED AS A COWARDLY TRAITOR.

BUT....BUT...BUT....Sup Forums IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE JEWS PUSHING THE NIGGER AGENDA?
YOU GUYS ARE DUMB AF.

I didn't mean curvy like some mean it to mean fat or just some extra skin. Curve as in a large hips to waist ratio and a bigger chest.

>isn't that attractive

Do you see me complaining about the nigger agenda? you looping everyone into one category because we visit the same site is retarded

you do realize that a skinny female will look....well...skinny?

how fat are you?

NAH RETARD.....YOU ARE DUMB AF.

The don't watch it, fag. That'll make everyone happy! You won't have to suffer sub par acting, we won't have to see your pointless threads!

Fuckme, I've been trying to have an intelligent conversation with a troll

there's a difference between being skinny with a small waist and a small chest and being skinny with a bigger waist/hips and a bigger chest.

Are you retarded?

>being skinny with a bigger waist/hips and a bigger chest.

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?

SHE'S A SLAVE. SHE BARELY HAS ENOUGH TO EAT. SHE DOES MANUAL LABOR AND YOU WANT HER LOOKING LIKE ALEXANDRA DADDORIA?

FUCKING MORON.

yoda was like 3 feet tall old as fuck wrinkley and green

This is a good point, presented dramatically.

you could starve alexandra and she would still have her tits m8

You need to maybe go get an evaluation for autism spectrum disorder.

>starving but retaining fat

Really makes you think. Unless they're fake, I don't really know who y'all are talking about.

YOU SURE ABOUT THAT VIRGIN?

LISTEN, WHEN MUMMY ALLOWS YOU TO GO TO THE PUBLIC POOL, WE TALK. UNTIL THEN DON'T BREAK YOUR CRAYONS.

oh shit....this is a beat down of epic fucking proportions.

And a retard who only discovers on his first mission that he joined the evil side.

but the magical negro knows how to blow up the planet

PSSSSTTTTT...HEY, INTERNET VIRGIN.MOST WOMEN ARE BORN PRETTY DAMN UGLY.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MOVIE LACKS LOGIC?

OMG!!!! CALL THE WHITE BETA CUCK NIGGER PATROL

That ain't surgery. That's makeup.

He didn't join, exactly. He was just born into it, and flipped out when they sent him on a "kill the locals" mission. That's why he doesn't have a name or... anything.

Seconded

Is it already summer?

SO THE THE FOREMOST EXPERT IN PLASTIC SURGERY IS FALSELY CLAIMING SHE HAD PS AND SHE HASN'T SUED YET?

FUCK OFF FAT FUCK. IT'S MAKE UP + A LOT OF SURGERY.

AHHH..ARE WE DISTURBING YOUR "SAFE ZONE" WITH SOME REALITY? MUMMY DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW YOU TO GO BUY PIZZA POCKETS HUH?

Just Herr Derr I'm the bad guy --- at that moment of realization ..

Oh and him and "Mary Sue" the Jedi "magically" having sword fighting skills.

Can call the movie

Affirmative Action Star Wars

or Mary Sue and the Magical Negro in Space

You're entitled to believe what you need to, I'm just telling you that if you pay attention to his story in the movie there's a perfectly rational explanation for him leaving the empire.

I would also be willing to bet that a) he's had melee combat training, and b) Kylo was a shitty swordsman anyways because he didn't finish his training. Not exactly Obi wan VS Anakin tier fighting

>Oh and him and "Mary Sue" the Jedi "magically" having sword fighting skills.

HOW DUMB CAN A 12 YEAR OLD AUTIST BE?

EVEN AS AN AUTIST YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.

SHE KNEW HOW TO HANDLE WEAPONS YOU DUMB FUCK. YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE THE SCAVENGER DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK WITH HER?

Cancer.

I mean feminism

You have no proof of this

YES HE DOES. HE SPENDS 16 HRS. A DAY ONLINE.

Someone post that pic of the yoda fleshlight bodypillow combo

Damn, got me there

Holy shit this thread is insane
Never change Sup Forums

She's so cute tho

why do you care lol

Nvm found it

That's Yaddle you fucking retard

Oh shit i had seen yoda with hair years ago and never heard of this other dude so i assumed they were the same

Now that i compare the hair they are totally different.
I dont know if its better or worse that this is a totally different character to yoda on that fleshlight tbh

I'm sorry I called you that. You're okay

You're both right but the second dude is more right.

>Why make an untalented cunt a director?

No prob brother, this is Sup Forums, hate and intolerance are an expected and welcome thing

>Her acting is actually good

I think she's attractive but not a good actress.

>most women are born ugly
>posts a non-example of the point
But hey, maybe if you keep posting in ALL CAPS, people will think you're onto something.

Ahhh, classic liberal snark
>omg, like movies are like... illogical? Like... omg that toootally proves your point.

I think the cast was brilliant for episode vii and did a great job
I think visually it was spot on and captured the world authentically
I think the music was 10/10

My biggest gripe is how wittled down the story is, it's basically a cheap rip off of a new hope, after all the hype.

Rogue one on the other hand was a master piece, doesnt force the old characters in for nostalgia filler, has an original plot centered around the old events, and even fixes a plot hole regarding the data plans acquisition by the rebels, and gives us that epic darth vader scene at the end

Honestly, I get the feeling that rogue one was the originally planned film, when they decided to make more films and had to come up with episode vii and just retooled everything to fit that model