To keep a long story short I caught AIDS from a long time friends with benefits and I need to know if anyone knows a...

To keep a long story short I caught AIDS from a long time friends with benefits and I need to know if anyone knows a way to cure this shit.

I've only had it for a week but the depression is kicking in hard, there had to be a way to knock this shit out of me with all the new health age shit going around. Can anyone give me anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkXmZ3sr3IU
youtu.be/VqUnpjKiTL4
youtu.be/6fvOdOrB974
youtu.be/oJGpqq8bVT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope you're ded.

>bye

Dip your dick in battery acid and hit yourself with a hammer in the head. It will clear up in no time.

there actually is a cure, but its very rare. Like one or two people have been cured from it. The medication on the other hand keeps you down in the negative for test purposes. Do you have HIV or full blown AIDS?

Ask magic Johnson

hehe cure..
Try going to the doc first

inject all your money

thought you caught HIV and developed aids

hope you're rich so you can get the magic johnson treatment otherwise enjoy dying horribly faggot lel

Basically you set yourself on fire and all the aids will burn away.

should've wrapped it Mr.krabs now pay the toll for texting and driving you dingus :DDDD

according to South Park $250k injected straight into the bloodstream

How do you know you've caught aids/hiv?

I guess he smells like aids.

So when your doctor told you that you had aids you didn't think to ask what course of action to take?
Also, how the fuck do you catch aids now days, it's rather rare.

Monolaurin is anti-HIV/AIDS

augmentinforce 50webs com [slash] monolaurin [dot] htm

can't beat this fucking spam filter wtf

Rip

Take Atripla. One pill a day is all you need.

Yeah, a bullet.

Ladies and gentlemen.

The condoms aren't only intended for not becoming a parent, but also for staying alive. This is why you use condoms.
Always keep two with you incase you get lucky.
And if you fuck like a mad dog you get shipments of them.
It is very simple and easy.

And also, no.
There is no cure for HIV/AIDS -- which technically are the one and same.
Every second you waste on not getting medicated is giving a better head start for HIV becoming AIDS. The progression of HIV to AIDS can be slowed with medication, but the medication has very severe side effects which will make you wish you were dead. To mention one; joint destruction. Wanna get your hips replaced at the age of 30? Fuck without a condom, get HIV and you're halfway there.

If it isn't obvious at this point: HIV will become AIDS, and AIDS will kill you by fucking up your immune system. You will die of shit like common cold or yeast infection.

Also, here's a protip for all lowlifes:
If you don't have the cash to get your dick checked, just donate blood.

They will run some basic tests on your blood before putting it in use. it's a very discreet way of testing yourself.

because everyone thinks its rare nowadays, they dont wrap anymore and its going to lead to a mild-moderate resurgance.

Club soda and salt

Eleuthero . - O

As a man once said:
>Once, I got aids in Vegas.
>I remembered what they say in Vegas:
>>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
>So I left my aids in Vegas.
>Right now, I don't have aids. This could be a lie, or it might not be.

This is correct.

>hey Sup Forums how do you cure aids

Hope this helps, user.

youtu.be/jkXmZ3sr3IU
youtu.be/VqUnpjKiTL4
youtu.be/6fvOdOrB974
youtu.be/oJGpqq8bVT4

Burn coal, pay the toll.

Our weaponized autism only goes so far. you're gonna die bye

Black women have like the highest incidence of carrying aids look it up, statistically.

first comment in Sup Forums just to tell you theres actully hope. people nowdays live many years while infected by HIV, so keep your head up and it will be fine. just go see the doc

Also for you smaller guys that can't fit normal sized condoms, they make smaller ones that are supposed to go over your finger that function just the same.

So no excuses, put one of these over your dick.

>tfw AIDS is a preexisting condition

as long as you arent american, you can get medication for that shit now

Classic bait!

B is for bait you faggots!

I caught Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva anyone know of a cure?
You dipshits

Hold your breath while drinking a glass of water

From what I know abot HIV/AIDS it's that it wont kill you for a LONG time, like 17 years after contacting it. It will destroy your immune system over a very long time, the disease itself wont kill you, but it makes other diseases very dangerous. You wont notice this until at least a decade from when you contracted it. I'm not sure if you know when you got it, but say you contracted it last year, the approximate year of your death would be 2033. By that time scientists could have found a cure for it. All is not lost user, there is still hope for the future!

You are actually lucky you have aids, there a many AIDS dating websites out there just dont get the flu or you will prob die

Oh shit it's on b it must be true.

I heard if you fuck a nigger it goes away

i heard if you post more pics of that girl and pop an ibuprofin it just goes away

is there moar from this girl