>we were trying to reach the big 1000
kys newcunt

This thread is shit

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Elite weather lads

Glad I slept through the 41 C day yesterday

>aussies posting homosexual threads

not surprised

I feel as though Australia have a chance of being competitive in India if the following things happen

1) Win at least 3/4 tosses
2) Khawaja is dropped
3) >Wade is dropped
4) The selectors dont fall for the memerounder
5) Hazlewood is dropped for a leggie

If any of the above dont happen it is 4-0 and an absolute obliteration

Heading to Thailand for new years lads.

literally not a sport 2bh lads

literally not a sport 2bh lads

Unironically think Agar or Zampa should tour

wew, saw the points table on cricinfo and it only had 4 teams and thought the league had downsized or something

You suck at making threads. Admit it. Just delete this and start over.

How is your ladyboy fetish
sports-related?

The absolute state of /rug/ freshcunt a posting tired Sup Forums memes, getting called out on it with a au/sp/ meme and being so fresh that they don't realise it and reply with a Sup Forums meme outside of it's appropriate context

Only based Mods can delet this la'

Samecunt

was meant to get a call this morning but i didn't, then called and they were on lunch, then called and they were on another line, what do lads?

Kys weeb fuck

Just had guacamole and black bean toast lads, was delicious

Love being vegan

Dunno
fucking kys I guess

Another appropriated au/sp/ meme

Yawn. Seen this episode before.

Here's a left of field option: Johan Botha
He is unironically the second best spin bowling allrounder in Australia (better bat than SOK as well). So if you HAD to play the memerounder it'd be him because at least unlike ANY of the others (Marsh, Cartwright, Shitriques, Fuckner...) he can actually contribute I think.
it has been >4 years since he played for Russia in any format so he is technically eligible now.

Agar no because SOK exists and is objectively better

It needs to be a tail of SOK, Nevill, Starc, Lyon, the best leggie

At the start of the season i'd have said that was Fawad but he isnt even playing for Cucktoria anymore so it may unironically be Zampa. Swepson nowhere near ready.

>weebs

Just a reminder that this gimmick was done over three (3) years ago by Josh Reynolds.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/username/The Reporter/page/8/

Yet another glaring example of pathetic poo peelanders on Sup Forums appropriating au/sp/ culture, and ripping off stale au/sp/ memes.

Embarrassing.

Yeah I'll agree on that

Does Botha still play shield or is he Big Bash only these days? I seem to remember him retiring

Have you been unironically diagnosed with a mental disorder? I'm seriously concerned here.

>macros taken straight from imgur (reddit's image hosting service) without even changing the file name

Kys weeb fuck

he only became an Australian citizen in November/December so wasn't eligible as a domestic player until then

He was literally and unironically terminated by South Australia because Mark fucking Cosgrove became a Kolpak so the fat shit took up South Australia's overseas player slot.

The Sixers signed Botha last season specifically because they knew he'd become domestic this year. As yet no State side has signed him, but he wasn't elegible till now

>unironically becoming angry at summer casuals

>Mark fucking Cosgrove became a Kolpak
KEK

honestly fucking hate crickekt 2bh lads

Kys weeb fuck

Summer freshies are fine when they understand basic posting rules on /cric/. This normally isn't a problem as they're /afl/ and /nrl/ regulars, but the /rug/ peelanders are of such low quality that they warrant special attention

Funny thing is, I'm on Sup Forums all the time for like eight years now and just never give a fuck about /cric/ except for random fun postings.

nah dont worry lad they just called back

sounds nice lad

Kys weeb fuck

I could LITERALLY end your life right now if I felt like it. Don't make me feel like it.

is auspost's monopoly proof of jews?

>basic posting rules on /cric/

Kys weeb fuck

Literally imagine being BOTH a Poo Peelander and a disgusting smelly virgin weeb. Is there a worse combination lads?

>it's straight up the same poster who always gets upset at me when I post here

>virgin

who /NRL/ here?

Thank fuck.

Kys weeb fuck

Name the owner of this memescraper

Reminder that /rug/ OWNS /cric/

Jarryd Strafford

Truth bomb: the B side of Erewhon is a better song than Erewhon

dan fucking yell

teds

What is Daniel?

What'd you get ya mum for chrissy lads?

;)

no idea, missus bought her something.

katsu chicken sushi and 375ml can pepsi max

wow queen

I can hit 6 sixes off her one over because her bowling speed is half of a male spinner lol!

kek

think this guy is making fun of Indians

this Jack Rooster could be threadcunt irl you do realise

>21
Yuck. Too old.

me on the left

6) A meteor wiping out the Indian team

Virat would destroy Bo u retard, cricketer powerful than baseball, bigger bat

I really feel like we're getting somewhere lads.

She's only 21? I'm only a few months older than her

>that pic

pls tell me its real

Fug da chinkees :DDD

Why would dropping khawaja help

>baseball
>ok mate

What should I eat for the next 4 hours to pass the time?

Women's cricket is pure shit and should be treated as if its park cricket,
When I first started playing greenshield (15) I also played for my club team, there was this bitch in the same comp. somehow she played for Australia and would score thirty odd, but in our comp against men she couldn't score above 8 and I quadrupled her run count

no idea, my bushpig missus bought her something

ftfy

That Rudolph bloke

reminder she played mens grade cricket as a 14 year old and took a hat trick in her first over

based wogs

because he's fucking shit against spin

did you not see him be unironically bamboozled by pakistan's part time pie chucker?

>Country has legal homosex marriage
>chatting shit to a country that clearly defines marriage as between a man and a woman

Check your degeneracy.

>Unemployed Suicidelanders

KEK

going on a date tomorrow lads

Don Bradman Cricket 2017 on PC fucking when lads

Why the fuck is it steam only and why the fuck can't I get the CD with a comfy Don Bradman doco on DVD packaged in with it

>Muh homosexuality is degeneracy
Kek

Kys or grow a heart

In general women's cricket is shit

They found Chad Robinson lads

He dead

Post cric sloots

Try not to lock her on the balcony this time lmao

What's his name

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH