This movie was shit in 1993 and is still shit in 2016

This movie was shit in 1993 and is still shit in 2016

Fuck off Doug

Im brad not Doug

Babby's first edgy contrarian post. Don't you go back to grade school this week, Skippy?

It's a nostalgic summer blockbuster. It's good for what it is and I definitely like it, but if you think Jurassic Park (or Star Wars, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, etc) is the height of cinéma then you're wrong.

/thread

That's your opinion and it's your right to express it

You're wrong and I hate you for it.

Don't lump Star Wars in with BTTF or Indy. It's nowhere near as good.

Jurassic Park > Jurassic Park : The Game > Jurassic World > The Lost World > Jurassic Park III

Bugs bunny? What are ya 12?

Empire is better than all films in those franchises. The rest of star wars can go fuckoff though.

>no warpath
Wtf

Indy is shit
Bttf is overrated and childish
Star Wars is best (prequals only though)

Mental retardation
New Hope is better than Empire, and even then, the OT movies are all 7/10

Wait no

Jurassic World = The Lost World.

Both were garbage but nowhere near as trashy as JP 3.

JP : The Game is a movie since Telltale doesn't make games they make interactive movies.

also Operation Genesis is still the best JP vidya.

>they keep the spielberg cartoon dinosaurs in JW because muh continuity even after it becomes common knowledge the kinds of dinosaurs portrayed had feathers
>deinocheirus is still called velociraptor because it's easier for the unwashed masses to pronounce

Jurassic Park>The Lost World>JP 3>Jurassic World

Fuck you Muslim scum.

Actually the chink scientist guy said that all dinos in their park are technically hybrids and not real dinosaurs.

If they were real 100% dna dinosaurs they would look a lot different.

You can give JW a lot of shit but they got that right.

>empire
>good

I wish this meme would die.

>non-canon Hollywood cash-in being better than prime 70s Lucas kino

Eh, nothing wrong with any of those films, and I doubt anybody would seriously consider them as THE pinnacle of film as an artistic medium. However, to dismiss them solely because they are "nostalgic summer blockbusters" is incredibly puerile of you. Each of those films you mentioned were very influential, and historically important given their context; Jurassic Park was a milestone of CGI technology in film, for example. You're essentially shitting on a perfectly good film just because it doesn't conform to your fabricated notions of what constitutes the "height of cinema".

>implying Brad would hate Jurassic Park
>JP: The Game that high
It was pretty shit desu. Had its moments like the Bone Shaker and the Troodons at least. JW made it non-canon anyway. Shame since it would give the Mosasaur a cool backstory.

This was adressed even in the first movie. JW even went as far as for Wu to spaz out at Masrani's 'not muh dinosaur' complaint. JP3 even did if you want to nitpick.

>>JP: The Game that high
To be fair, everything other than the original is shit

frogs don't have dinosaur scales reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>there are people that hate jurassic park

this is not the world i envisioned

Gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8.

Well, God, looks like it's time to flood the Earth again.

>Over 12s can't appreciate Looney Tunes
>12 year olds a old enough to remember Looney Tunes
Nice try friend

except star wars is trash

other flicks are GOAT

>7/10

kys

This
Hello child who made his way here from reddit when he heard about le epic TFA shitposting

>there are people that are wrong
ftfy

Whoa whoa whoa
Back to the Future and Indiana Jones isn't the height of cinema, but they come pretty damn close enough.

>deinocheirus
it's deinonychus
if you're going to nitpick at least get your facts straight
that said deinocheirus is cool I guess