Female, 22, Australian, bored. What do you want

Female, 22, Australian, bored. What do you want.

a timestamp, faggot

a koala
can you get me one?

Timestamp or GTFO

ass

Timestamp and shoe on head

You like shota?

Looking for you to get a tattoo of my childhood face. Accompanied by the word "Pussywrecker" spelled out somehow over it. A few extra details för that true feeling. +Joint +Cool_Watch +Cool car

Great convo starter, no doubt

Write "Sir Will" on your chest/ass

add me to kik ;) requiem888

Tits or gtfo fgt

i want money. well, i need money to be fair. Need to invest in a house cos I'm losing too much money just subletting.

What do you want?

tits or gtfo

I want you to stop posting

cover your naked body with the blood of a freshly killed dingo puppy

Tits timesfamp and sharpie in the pooper

tits or gtfo

kys fag

I want someone to explain to me the point of existence. Nothing sits quite right.

tits or gtfo

I want spread pussy that's waiting to be fucked hard

cut yourself.

Can we see your dick?

You wouldn't want one, they smell like dung and weight 30-40kgs

Your existence is what you make of it. There's no point unless you set yourself one.

>Tits timesfamp and sharpie in the pooper

We are a simple people and we know what we want. Do it gtfo.

A picture of your ass from behind showing off your pussy and a sign saying "happy 23 birthday Christian. I love you."

Can we see that butt? Spread preferably?

See that's the thing; one can make a great existence but in the end we become cosmic dust. You become equal to the other asshole who spent all his days drinking and abusing his wife. So really, can that be the answer if in the end it means nil?

Pic from behind with your ass up pls

Bыyчи pyccкий. Learn Russian.

Paint nipples on your butt please

show feet

Nope, I have a Kardashian ass but the thing is these things don't photograph well without makeup/lighting/photoshop. I'm told it looks/feels great IRL though

hmm nope.

procreation. speaking of which, why are you not posting naked pics yet?

maybe a close up of just the hole then?

post nudes or honestly leave

Nudes would not help procreation as I cannot become inseminated over the internet, dickhead

Ginger bush please.

this so much.

What part of Australia?

but they would make lonely weirdos like us happy

tit or gtfo
y know the rules.

Why would you post a webm of your small tits not bouncing? Nudes or fuck off

r u retarded?

do a heart with your hands and a sign that says "believe in the heart of the cards"

the sign is the most important part.

very impressive

Tits or gtfo

Haha you have the body of Buffalow Bill of silence of the lambs

it looks like you are trying to overcompensate your ugly tits, what color is your nipples?

sharpie in pooper

To hear you fart.

SNAPCHAT and dump some nudes we mean no harm unless no tits then GTFO

It's all meaningless if you have that perspective. All good deeds and violent acts end up in the same place, but that doesn't mean you have to just say "fuck it" or become a nihilist. Knowing that actually gives you the FREEDOM to do whatever makes you happy, whatever the hell you want. If existence is pointless in a wider perspective, as you put it, why have a shitty one? wouldn't you rather make it great for you? You'll become dust as the rest of us anyway, so seize the day. Carpe Diem

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Lololololololol

clean this mess on your room

what cup size are you op?

Add me on kik : requiem888

Please be in londo... I mean Brisbane

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

wtf this bitch is from the future

Pictures are upside down cause she's Australian.

nudes or gtfo

Australia duh...

I can't really fault that logic. I do work really hard to make my existence meaningful (run a successful business, solo, at 22... That's a lot of fucking hard work compared to most people my age). But I get lost in the fact it all comes to nought within 100 years or so and your own life (all you will ever know) is but a speck in the timeline of the universe. What do you do for yours?

To everyone else, I like my 'small' boobs, they feel fucking great so stfu with your complaints or I will leave (inb4 50% gtfo 50% sharpie in pooper responses)

>Upside down pic

Australia Confirmed

If you're so successful why do you crave attention
from anonymous retards but still try to think of yourself
as too good to put a sharpie in your ass?
Gtfo

Leave then.

Prick

Do you smoke or any bad habits? except Sup Forums.

Still awaiting the fart clip...

cute

Now drop that snapchat and put it on your story be a real OP

tits its plural

Um because continual existential crisis, have you not been paying any attention mate

kek

Fuck a kangaroo and die you fucking slut

PUSSY spread?

cute smile!

Why are you so messy

meh-tier tits
meh-tier face
meh-tier whore

All in all waste of time. Onto the next.

also would you poop like this with ur bf

Dude has a cocko! Loving it and those man tities

Your thread is coming along nicely.

Just letting you know i keep an eye out.

Cozy little girl arent we. Like to be half way undressed and not the other way.

Im sending you a little kiss for each pale cheek. Each soft little breast and both your love caves too!

You can easy google a 10/10 if you want one, you're the one expecting more on Sup Forums

now show us the butt

>man titties
Are you gay?
Man tits are diffrent

You have a kik or Snapchat?

Vegemite on tits

It's good that you run your own business and congratulations for that, I suppose it's a lot of hard work, but never forget about being happy, doing what you like. I'd hate to be at the end of my life and think that I was too busy doing my job to actually be happy.

I'm currently a physics and astronomy student, as I would like to spend my life learning about the universe and what surrounds us. So, as you might imagine, I'm not a stranger to these inner existential quarrels we have with ourselves when we think about how infinitesimal we really are compared to the universe, even the galaxy. Eventually you end up accepting that fact and embracing it.

hahahahahahhahahah

sharpie in pooper

The basic requisite to be an attention-whore is to at least be easy to look at. This kangaroo doesn't even have that. What on earth has given her the right to start a thread about herself? Should have been sage'd to death.

tell us about your self op

You're up late. Can't sleep?

my girl won't let me watch her shit. So I had to shop it,

What the FUCK cunt

I wasn't even in this thread, I was just passing through but I had to come here to tell you that you sound like some British pedophile