youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
youtube.com/watch?v=FJA520GXFZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHjLRMlyjw
youtube.com/watch?v=9BOhjkww3QA
youtube.com/watch?v=PsPY6LYkdQg
chita.us/art/食べ頃椛!!2/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/paulryanjackkempdonaldtrump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS HIGH ENERGY! SHOUT FOR US TRUMP!

COMFY TIME

Listen to chiru.no

New Hampshire confirmed for starting the movement

HYPE

REMINDER NOT TO TALK TO SHILLS!

Now that we're entering the General Election, we're going to need as much HIGH ENERGY meme magic as possible to defeat "Benghazi is Killary." To that purpose, we need to direct our HIGH ENERGY to Trump via /TrumpGen/ by posting a lot of the same type of dank meme, in keeping with the normal spread of meme magic. Do your part by claiming your MAGA'd waifus today! I claim Penny!
>Make Beacon Great Again!

He believes Mexico is sending its rapists, even if "some" of them are not... That means he thinks a majority of mexican immigrants are rapists. He has not clarified what he meant. He has stereotyped a whole group of people. That's bigotry and xenophobia. He has stated things in foreign policy that indicate that he doesn't trust any of US's allies and thinks they are all trying to destroy America (a very xenophobic position).

>18 seconds

FUCK PAUL RYAN
FUCK PAUL RYAN
FUCK PAUL RYAN

Why is he still throwing punches when he's already won? I thought he said he was going to be presidential now.

trump is round my house right now we're trading pokemon

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

TRUMP RALLY!

REMINDER THAT THE SHILL'S KEYWORD IS RISK. THEY ACTUALLY THINK THIS WILL HURT HIS IMAGE.

TRUMP WILL TURN US INTO NEWTYPES

TRUMP IS A NEWTYPE

So...I guess Morning Cuck and The Donald hate each other again? What happened?

YEB STILL GETTING MENTIONED.

The BRITFAG IS A SHILL. BLOCK HIS ASS.

Because it's funny, and they're getting assblasted over whether or not to endorse him.

NO MERCY

i'm so mad my guac is boiling right now

it wasn't supposed to be like this donald

this was my year

>immigrants
Try harder shill

Be nice to Jeb? That kid that sits in the library and plays magic the gathering with himself??

Reminder to fuck Paul Ryan and buy Trump Bonds.

Muslim Americans are citizens, some served in the US army. You can't bar their immigration.

You can't have religious tests at airports... not to mention, terrorists will LIE and say they are christian.

It's in fact part of holy war scripture... "to lie to the non-believers."

Trump is colossally stupid man. It's no wonder he didn't earn his first few millions of dollars, he inherited it. That's why such a stupid man can be so rich.

Conservatism is about pulling yourself up from the bootstraps, trump is about being born lucky and ranting about nonsense.

RICK PERRY IS A BIG GUY

After Trump becomes president, do you think we'll need a wall on the Canadian border to keep them out too?

remember when iowa happened, rubio surged and we were all afraid of him?
lmao

Norway reporting in.

God I hope you people manage to get this guy in the White House.

Lead the way Ameribros.

poor YEB

The main issue of Trump: We don't actually know ANYTHING about what he believes or what policies he'll enact. Everything he's said has been countered by his own words. His promises have been overwritten by promises that he's do the opposite. He contradicts himself. He flip flops parties and flip flops positions. No one, not even trump supporters, know what trump actually believes. He says whatever the audience wants to hear and says something else to a different audience.

anime fans are fucking weird

OC Shitpost for your Entertainment
>Blink 1488 - Whats My Race Again [Unofficial Music Video]
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
>Drumpf Man (The Story of John Oliver)
youtube.com/watch?v=FJA520GXFZU
>WWE: The Last of the Bernie People
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHjLRMlyjw
>Trump Cinnamon Toast Edit
youtube.com/watch?v=9BOhjkww3QA
>Donald J. Trump Sings the Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=PsPY6LYkdQg

Fuck off shill.

JERID DIED LIKE A BITCH WHAT A LOW ENERGY LOSER HE CAN'T EVEN KEEP A GIRLFRIEND

PETE ON SUICIDE WATCH.

TRUMP WILL FUCKING END MOESHIT AND FORCE JAPAN TO MAKE WHOLESOME ANIME AGAIN

Donald trump has NEVER been anti-sjw. He has said things about political correctness, and then he literally became politically correct.

Has he said some xenophobic, bigoted, or misogynistic things? Sure. But that doesn't make you politically incorrect alone... That makes you, the very nightmare that SJWs warn people about. You're making their delusions and fantasies become true.

Once their delusions and fantasies become true, they will start recruiting more people. Why? Because before, they were just fantasies... now with trump... they are no longer fantasies.

It's a disaster for anti-SJW forces, to have some mainstream candidate literally confirm the fears that the SJWs warned about (that didn't exist at the time).

If I was an SJW, I'd work hard to create people like trump.

>its a day rally episode
>have some gala to go to with my IRL phams later tonight during the second rally

How's it f-feel to be B-B-BTFO, T-Trumpets?

PETE BTFO

You're a persistent faggot; I'll give you that.

Here.

BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME
BLOCK THE BRITBONG
>SHITPOSTING MUDSLIME

>chita.us/art/食べ頃椛!!2/

That's if he doesn't become like the other narcissist candidates who ran for office: Putin, Erdogan, and as you can see from their situation... it won't be just 4 years...

I might be a bit more open to Hillary with a republican congress blocking everything she does. I doubt it will be worse than a bill or barack presidency and by then the republicans might have superdelegates and proper rules for the 2020 elections.

The butt-mad Brit muslim minion poster is back spamming the thread with copypasta again.

I think he was always a shill.
You guys should know by now that nobody is to be trusted by Trump.

We'll do our best!

nah

ATTENTION

DAILY REMINER

THIS IS THE MINION POSTER

HE NO LONGER FLOODS THREADS WITH MINION IMAGES AS THEY RESULT IN AN AUTOBAN

HE NOW SPAMS COPYPASTA

REPORT AND IGNORE

DO NOT ENGAGE

No fuck you
Paul Ryan is the one who slipped in the stipulation in the omnibus that ended that cunt Carter's ban on non-domestic sale of US Oil
Paul Ryan is based

He's such a goddamn pussy. Wouldn't debate anyone. He thought the debates were a press conference to just answer questions and say a few ideas.

This is a fucking debate and the Republicans throughout 2016 treated it like press conferences and refused to criticize each other until Bush, Rubio, Cruz, Trump started arguing finally. And you know what? It was way too late by that point. They had waited too long. They debated and then the last debate they again treated it like a press conference so as to look "presidential".

Well good job guys, you looked "presidential" and you also looked like you backed down from trump and so trump looked like he won the debate despite saying the most ridiculous things.

DOWN SYNDROME

As was foreseen, Joe has betrayed us

>rich
holy fuck. how will Trump cope with this epic burn? i bet he'll buy a few buildings or something like the fucking loser he is

Joe backs Ryan when the time to get on or get run over has come

>who?

Rick Perry is a fag

t. Texan

immigrants don't even own restaraunts.

not all spics in america are immigrants.

You're right, I agree with you. There would be death camps instead. He doesn't need workers, he has slaves and outsourced indians and illegal immigrants for that.

Look I study a lot of authoritarian regimes and trump's campaign is exactly how most of them start. It's the little things, like threatening the media, threatening journalists, insulting people, going after critics, suing people, counter-suing people, explaining that the military must follow his illegal orders... Just the little things that people don't pay attention to that slip from donald's mouth because he's too incompetent to not reveal his true colors.

>CA, MT, NJ, NM, SD: June 7th
what is that date for? CT already voted and you can register the day of the election to vote

Why Nebraska crowd is so small? :(

fuck off paul

trump never forghetti the spaghetti people fettucine penine italy at him

Thread is moving fast so no one will probably notice this but

Did anyone see the alert about the rally in New Jersey? $200 a ticket? That's a fake right? My father emailed me the alert.

He's been a big cuck for us since March

Kissing your child is not a crime nor is it exploitation.

My mom does this all the time without her running for office. And I don't embarrass her in public by pushing her away because I'm not an undisciplined spoiled brat.

Very likely that ted cruz never spanks his children, or at least never his daughters.

>Paul Ryan is based
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/06/paulryanjackkempdonaldtrump/

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now!

(fuck off shill, is this your first day on the job?)

>Implying we don't want our president to be a hardcore troll
Eat a dick

>Mfw trump's response to lindsey graham
DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONSE TO LINDSEY GRAHAM
"I fully understand why Lindsey Graham cannot support me. If I got beaten as badly as I beat him, and all the other candidates he endorsed, I would not be able to give my support either. Every time I see Lindsey Graham spew hate during interviews I ask why the media never questions how I single-handedly destroyed his hapless run for President. As a candidate who did not receive 1% in his own state - compared to my victory at nearly 40% with many others in the race - he has zero credibility. He was a poor representative and an embarrassment to the great people of South Carolina. Judging by the incompetent way he ran his campaign, it is easy to see why his military strategies have failed so badly --- we can’t even beat ISIS!
While I will unify the party, Lindsey Graham has shown himself to be beyond rehabilitation. And like the voters who rejected him, so will I!"
Donald J. Trump

FUCKING KEK

YOU HAVE A PAKI MAYOR

What's the story with Lyin' Ted? How'd he get elected?

that's like half the state's population

Same reason he still hasn't let up on Yeb

Are you fucking serious? Wow. Joe is such a cuckold. How could anyone unironically support Paul fucking Ryan? Whoa.

How many there?

Joe always does this. Remember when he hung up on Donald's face when he wouldn't stop talking?

There was an article where it said Cruz was stupid to keep saying his "Trump sided with Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer blah blah" and the guy with the sign in OP's pic got him to repeat those stupid talking points and turn more people off. We own that man

She's spreading the message, genius. And Hillary just made an attack ad that actually works as a pro-Trump spot.

Keep it up. You're doing great.

I'm not wrong. You are wrong. He's the worst performing republican candidate and he's alienated just about everyone including his own party except for a portion of bigoted voters.

THERE'S NO MEAT! BITCH GOT RIPPED OFF!

read the fine print

it's not a Trump Rally

it's a fundraiser for Christie to help retire campaign debt

>Club for Growth is behind the Ben Sassy garbage

nth for bunnies

Why did Donald Trump select a Goldmann Sachs employee as his finance minister?

What happened? Isn't Louisiana supposed to be mostly Republicans?

So you ARE a bot.

you're really working for the minimum wage, eh?

it's real but it is a campaign rally for Chris Christie.
Don is doing him a solid and helping him raise money to pay off his campaign

His poll numbers don't increase, he just had a big boost because of his celebrity status and he won the key states that make this election and when it was cruz vs trump, they just didn't like cruz much.

He is the worst performing republican primary candidate I know of.

The more hillary talks, the more people start to like her because everything she says has been polled, calculated, discussed.

The more trump talks, the more people think he needs psychiatric help or is ignorant or has dementia.

Hillary is gonna have a rough ride, but that doesn't mean she can't win.

Don't get that "republican optimistic thinking" syndrome during an election year. Be realistic.

How much is Hillary paying you to shitpost, Ahmed?

FETAL

Sasse is a pedophile. I hope he runs so we can see him and his GOPe buddies get arrested for their crimes.

50% chance we get the Hitler we want
50% chance we get the Hitler the leftists want
Either way a white man decides our future and I wouldn't have it any other way

JEB BUSH WILL ALWAYS BE THE PUNCHING BAG

t. ahmed muhammad