twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and you will never get it

rude

you'd fit half of it in at most

>be me
>regularly fucking my tenants 13yo daughter
>mom thinks I am helping her with homework

THWONG!

THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG! THWONG THWONG THWONG THWONG THWOOOONNGGGGGG!

do you cum inside of her?

I know you think fucking kids is the best but it really isnt.

.... Ive heard ....

i just

the first time i come on Sup Forums in -years-

and you fuckers are s t i l l

posting this shit?

why?

it's l i t e r a l l y disgusting

have you ever even DEALT with a 13 year old? as in, SPOKEN to? it's like talking to a brick wall that emits a constant high pitched sound.
the fact that you could be attracted, let alone sexually, is absolutely mind-boggling to me.

fuck all of you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

only faggots like you need to talk

knew a 15 yr old that regularly banged guys in their 20s and hated guys her age. Swallowed, face fucked the 1st time, had Ds 5'0 asian girl

they are quieter with a cock in their throat

Small peepee gang assemble!

who the fuck talks while banging the pussy? if she's talking and not moaning or screaming, you're doing it wrong. It's fucking, not an interview you moralfag

youtube.com/watch?v=oDXXchYco9U

mmmm

>libertarian general

I'll be the faggot k
MODS MODS MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=z3mk6uPbuFo

Uh huh

Imgsrc . com
Kids section. Wait the right moment.
Enjoy :)

No doubt about it user, why do you think so many people keep pushing the same retarded propaganda that if you find them attractive you're, somehow, "sick"?

that's hot

>Imgsrc . com
it's .ru ya goof

OP
do you have more?

my gf is the bestfriend of my sister so that's a better situation

4:49 so close

Somewhere out there, there's a lousy father.

is it safe?