/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0qwlokpnk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK CANADA

>the city of zero fans

youtube.com/watch?v=c0qwlokpnk0

suuuuuuuuomi

Who BLACKED the White House harder, Canada or Barack huissein Obongo?

shut the fuck up cuck

they're still more successful than your team maplecuck

>going to miss the game tomorrow because of Entrance

feely feely bro bros

depends on who blacked the pm's wife

don't ever post in this thread again leaf

>White House burned
British suffer their most humiliating military defeat of all time at New Orleans

>Obama elected
Liberals suffer their most humiliating defeat of all time when Trump is elected president.

Really makes you think.

>caring about missing a cantpucks game

This is ok.

reminder the yotes are the good guys

This is clearly not against the rules.

*TRIGGERED*

What went wrong?

dont @ me

maybe try actually making the playoffs before you bitch about refs you dumb cunt

You're team is playing hockey then this dude shuts them out, what do you do?

People started to have expectations

Maybe I fucked your mom last night, and afterwards all she did was bitch about what a fucking failure you turned out to be.

laugh thinking about how he's going to be back to 5 hour bus rides in the AHL next season a la andrew hammond

Flyers are based

>Hongcouver talking about the offs

no theyre not theyre the bad guys of the nhl fucking shitty smelly faggots

>bad guy of the nhl

yeah like 3 decades ago

Saros is the best goalie talent the NHL has seen in at least 10 years. The only actual flaw to his game is that he's 5'11, but he more than makes up for it with great vision and instincts

He's a complementary player at best, like kessel. He can contribute offensively but if he is your best player your team is in trouble. Oilers won the trade

>seriously thinking you could land a woman
this delusion is next level

>actually froze game footage to isolate incidents where he thought the ref fucked up in a meaningless wednesday night game and then posted it on a malaysian animation forum
>expects me to believe he's not a virgin

goodnight /hoc/ merry christmas

How many of your team's games have you watched this season?

>the only actual flaw to his game is that he's a size that is already undesirable in today's league and moving forward there will be no goalies that size even at backup

Cantpucks 27/33

~30 partials, probably 25-28 completes

damn lol, i've probably only watched like 20 (including attending 2)

missed a couple of 12pm games and 3-4pm games

Your whole latter part of the statement is a big implication

Big goalies are a meme, the league is moving towards athleticism > size and Juuse is probably already more athletic than the majority of the league's goalies. Tuukka is like 4 inches taller and weighs 4 pounds less, he's lanky as fuck

>your team is not in Canada
>you will never have to live in Canada
delicious

12pm games? holy fuck lmfao i didn't know your team was THAT irrelevant

it's already at size>everything, your manlet's going to be out of a job if your team wants to win in the next 5 years

>You will never be Canadian
>You will never have a hockey gf

>playoff race is already heating up
>winning the game boosted the Oilers into a tie for 1st in the Pacific
>meaningless
Why are you here if you're not a hockey fan? Sounds like cricket is more your speed.

nice meme, I'll take my athletic, hardworking, and intelligent goalie that has like 3 shutouts in 3 games for the world championships

Next time you have to play just know your pucks have already been stopped

stop replying to tripcucks

If I took off my trip it'd be the same thing I'd still be talking about the Preds

If it's the exact same why trip?

If you want a username go to HFboards or Reddit.

>21 years old
>.928% Liiga 2013-14
>.929% Liiga 2014-15
>.920% AHL 2015-16
>.938% AHL 2016-17
>.950% NHL 2016-17

Best goalie prospect in a generation, desu

Which team will he get traded to in the off season?

M I N N E S O T A

Merry Christmas.

there's a reputation to being a trip
I only became this way so that I could take credit for my memes

no you dumb cock sucker.
NHL will likely reduce goalie pad size.
this will force goalies to rely not on equipment but their actual skills and ability.
the change will make some goalies worse but many other goalies will benefit from the change

Puljujärvi for Ovechkin + Carlson + 2017 1st

>rags

Virtanen straight up for Poopoopeepeeinajarvi

this meme has potential

Gonna need more for the best prospect since Mario Lemieux

Discussion board, has name slots so you can have discussions and know who you're talking to.

Why do you browse discussion boards if you all you do is bitch and derail topics going on in the thread

I can't wait for this to happen , Juuse will become elite as fuck with all the size babbies in the NHL becoming instant busts

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Leafs for Kadri screencap this

thats why we need the change sooner than later.
I do have to admit the change will really fuck up prospects though and throw the entire league out of wack but I think it's needed in order to right the ship.

Cap dump, bust and late 1st isn't enough?

How about Crosby + McDavid + Price

MY SIDES

I don't think it'll fuck them up, it'll just change what people are looking for, for example how the NHL is changing it's trending towards little guys which is why stars like Gaudreau, Arvidsson, Marchand, etc... and hell all of the Preds prospects except kamenev and trenin are becoming more prominent in the NHL

haha lol what an ebin mememememe lololol epin epin for the win reddit!

>finnish-canadian prospects

I mean it will fuck up teams that drafted nonathletic goalies.
it mostly just changes the value of goalies.

>NHL will likely reduce goalie pad size.

They already did. This made everything lighter so now goalies are faster, even the big ones. Think DBZ

Did you get to taste juhla mokka yet?

actually, I just received two 500g bricks of juhla mokka today.
have to wait though until I get my mocca master on friday

It's a price to pay, I think msot will just spend more times developing

We as a hockey community need to stop wearing jerseys. Personally, I have enjoyed wearing them in the past but they detract from our long term team goals and therefore have to go.

I'll do it until they drop their price to under 125 dollars, the Preds custom Saros jersey is 224 dollars, seriously what the fuck

Nice. I still prefer the slightly darker roast version of it.

>yfw the blots win the nolan patrick cup

Yeah, I'm not trying to force anyone to do anything but I have a vision for what needs to happen and this is just food for thought. If you feel like wearing a jersey wear one, but if you get sick of it don't hesitate to stop.

The Quebec Freeze
Ultimate humiliation for the sunbelt guaranteed

who are the /hoc/ players that make you think

Also, it's pretty obvious Taylor Swift sandbagged this entire year so that I could come and save/change her. Pretty "lol-worthy" if you ask me.

What's your plan actually?

I just want to wear comfy preds gear, but it costs so much for just having the preds logo on it

Ben scrivens

Tell me about Ben Scrivens

It's mostly about creating the type of society that actually functions properly. Not sure if you're into punk but Sum 41's newest videos talk a lot about it.

Libcuck who peaked with the Oilers.

>It's mostly about creating the type of society that actually functions properly. Not sure if you're into punk but Sum 41's newest videos talk a lot about it.

That gif says it all really. Well done.

Have we just reached postmodern baitposting?

>Not sure if you're into punk but Sum 41

It's not bait. It's about identifying problems and solving them. It's that simple.

>Not sure if you're into punk but Sum 41

Yeah, I mean it's more pop-punk I guess. But their whole thing is "Death to POP" so I didn't want to undermine that by calling them pop-punk.

Its good to know some people still care.

ITT: Stupid Niggers

is there any other kind?

Honestly, my life's not too bad but it can certainly be better. I'm just a bit of a problem solver by nature so this just comes naturally for me.

RIP

post things that you miss

>columbo v pissburgh today

>mfw I hear an opinion from someone without an elite hockey mind

>Minnesota v. Montreal