Hey goyim, you still believe that these little fuckers are naturally occurring biological organisms, right???

Hey goyim, you still believe that these little fuckers are naturally occurring biological organisms, right???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats a bacteriophage you retard ;) ;) ;)

What are you implying? That Jews made viruses?

Yup, totally a naturally occurring biological organism.

I'm glad you still believe us.

Oh, and have fun with Zika 2.0, now lethal in both males and females!

Seriously what do you mean? If you're so woke and red pilled share the love faggot

Things that look like robots are actually robots. Not hard to grasp.

Our understanding of history and biology are completely fucked by dishonest propaganda. The world is not as it seems.

Yes goyim.
They are definitely not Jewish nanobots.

>2017
>thinking the picture is real.

Ever heard of artists? They make shit up. Like that image.

A long time ago, I wondered how long before everyone became so autistic that they would start believing all the shitty animated graphics they saw on TV was really how shit worked.
Now I know.

Seriously, do you really think some shit actually goes into pores and empties them out?

>nanobots
>implying nanobots aren't based on real cells/viruses

Lol, except for the fact that you can find microscopic footage of the same exact thing happening.

-----> joke
>your head

Yeah, sure. That cream you use literally moves into pores and pushes everything else out.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that smart molecules travel through the blood stream and zap fat cells with tiny lazer beams.

>Lol, except for the fact that you can find microscopic footage of the same exact thing happening.
You can find it, huh?
Surely, since you care about this topic as much as you've demonstrated, surely you've collected said footage.

Show us?

And just so we skip a few steps of going back and forth calling each other cuck, retarded, etc...i think you're a lying little cuck and your response will be "PFFFEHH. I DON'T HAVE TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE. GO GOOGLE IT WUT'RE YEW RETARDED?"

So let's skip to that point in the conversation.

what robots look like that? Red pill me further user.

Well. Google is your friend. Or maybe not. Maybe you hate google and google hates you.

Jesus christ. It's like reciting a textbook...

Can you be.
More.
Fucking.
Predictable.

We still have no clue where viruses actually came from or in what time period. They are hardwîred to a specific set of functions.

I asked my biology teacher where they originated while we were being introduced to the topic. He just smiled really big, told me it was an excellent question, and said that we just dont know. They,re like little strands of DNA that broke off somehow from larger strands and somehow continued to make copies of itself.

Here's a still pic. Try not to fap too hard.

more

There's no amount of red pills that you could ingest that could save you from your ignorance if his previous statements didn't make an inkling of sense in your small mind.

You've already decided he's a lesser intellect than you and he's wrong, so what is the point on goading him? You're only looking like a pretentious half wit who doesn't know how to properly argue.

If you disagree with him, you should probably explain how you think it looks biological.

Is that a projector slide? Cuz that looks like a projector slide.

Man, sometimes when I'm stoned I go and do heavy research into stuff like viruses, shit is weird as fuck.

Anyways, the pic in OP is only one type of virus. There are plenty of more 'natural' looking viruses out there. But I do agree, they are weird, shit is freaky and lyme disease was man-made, hiv probably too.

Btw is virii an acceptable plural for virus or am I just retarded, I always thought it was that but spell check says otherwise..?

Yes, bacteriophages are made up by the racist sexist patriarchy. Discovered in 1896.

Lyme disease and HIV have been shown to have tribes that have natural immunity, implying our distant ancestors, or at least theirs, fought it off and developed immunity somehow. How would a manmade virus from 1980's have an African population immune to it?

Who would make hiv and lyme disease, and why?
>inb4 (((them))) because jews can get aids and lyme too.

Maybe because..
1) genetic mutation (approx. 1% of Caucasians are resistant and unable to be infected iirc so its not just Africans)
2) potentially linked to its naturally occuring form, SIV.

I never said it /was/ manmade, I said it probably was, and will continue to think so until someone can explain to me how and why the fuck it exploded into our world at the time period it did, there are alot of weird things surrounding this whole issue that I really don't feel like going into at the moment cause I just got home and tryna relax. Believe what you will, makes little difference in the end anyways.

If you really have to ask such an obvious question you clearly have not done your homework, and I'd hate to be the one to break it to you...

nuh uh its totally unexplainable in the current moment so it HAS to be illumanti. Anything you don't understand and seems weird is the illumanti you know. You just aren't red pilled.

They didn't teach conspiracy theories at my school. No need to dodge the question since I asked you directly.

Nope, i prefer to believe that a jewish conspiracy created nano killing machines with the sole purpose to make some ''room'' on earth but forget that those jews also get affected and lets not forget that those machines were discovered in 1896.

Oh please do. This makes you look uneducated as fuck.

You seem to just believe that we created Lyme for whatever reason, and that we faked its presence on a 5,000 year old mummy?

Oh and you have yet to answer why we would do it and who would have motive. Then again, vaccines cause autism (cites study debunked by countless scientists), and I was vaccinated, and you weren't, so I'm probably autistic. You just WANT to be mocked, don't you?

Burden of proof isn't on us, boy. It's on you for instigating an argument with the proven science.

Yeah, mosad have all kinds of shit

Learn some biology

Hey I'm not as big a dick as this user
I just wanna know what this means bro, jw

These are actual images.

this is just a fucking artists rendering.

Lrn2know the difference.

Fucking jews created bacteriophages to destroy bacteria. Fuck man. At least go find pictures of deadly viruses, not the ones we are already using to treat bacterial infections.

Turns out, nobody is immune to HIV.. It's just that they found some incredibly lucky people.

They started realizing this when some of those "immune" people started coming down with it. It just took a while longer for them to get infected.

I would like to know your thoughts on the "flat earth" theory.
It's actually is for a homework

It*

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ
Biological machine chasing other bio machines in your body. INCREDIBLE!

>an explain to me how and why the fuck it exploded into our world at the time period it did
A very bizarre conincidence. The Black Plague in the Middle Ages and god knows how many genocidal plagues before that couldn't have been man made.

bacteria be all like

>there are alot of weird things surrounding this whole issue that I really don't feel like going into at the moment cause I just got home and tryna relax. Believe what you will, makes little difference in the end anyways.

Translation: I'm stupid and have no clue what I'm talking about

You point would be accurate, but you forgot an important factor: the audience.

I'm interested in knowing what a robot looks like too.

Yes my greatest ally, do you need more money and secret blueprints you can sell to China?
You are truly my greatest ally and judeo Christian God's chosen people.

they are

Thats T4 t4 bacteriophage. They infect gram negative Bactria (mainly E. coli). They require that structure to penetrate the cell wall and insert the viral genome inot the host

0/10 bait no one is this retarded besides niggers and niggers dont post on Sup Forums

>Translation: I'm stupid and have no clue what I'm talking about
Translation: I'm stupid and have no clue what I'm talking about

Oh you burned me so good
you're the insult master
Kek

>but you forgot an important factor: the audience
thisx1000
every faggot like this "you should probably explain" cunt suggests that we should be conducting intellectual debates with flotsam. enjoy your pursuits; ill enjoy pissing off morons.

you're showing signs of awareness

You are showing signs of stupidity, I'd explain but I just got home and am trying to relax. Believe what you will, makes little difference in the end anyways.

Phages are our friends user, get with the phage treatment program. Listeria phages are GRAS and sprayed on the meat you consume

That's a bacteriofag, and like like every other fag, they are just natural.

I keked with your conclusion

ugh, all things are true, doesnt mean you `have to` listen ;)

I never made a single claim about vaccination. Man, some people talk like they have a fucking handbook on strawmanning... I mean like I spoke exclusively about HIV in my last post and here you are going on about lyme and vaccines and fucking telling me my vaccination status and viewpoints?

Eugenics is still very much alive and very much being practiced. It goes beyond that too. Some groups have a vested interest (delusional religious extremism) in bringing about end-days scenarios, on top of that when you consider just how drastically the introduction of HIV changed how we as a society viewed sex and promiscuity and the lengths that some groups go to to outlaw them.. Even IF I'm wrong, which I'd wholly accept in the face of an actual convincing argument, that doesnt change the fact that the rest of this stuff is very real and I'm not too crazy to connect the dots here.

Science is not fact, or the word of god. It is a collection of theories that are validated through experiment and correlating data, with things constantly being proven and disproven. There is no universal, objective scientific consensus on the origin of HIV, only THEORY, and alot of it in this case simply doesnt add up to me. Conspiracy theory is also just that, THEORY, but by gathering and analyzing data we can come to more informed conclusions. You have, this whole time, done nothing but come across as a bigot. You will notice I never said it WAS man-made, only that I believe it to be a likely possibility. I did say I believe that lyme was, however, and instead of fleshing out your argument about 5000 year old mummies you chose to speak in a way that noone would listen to. I in no way 'instigated an argument', rather I sought to facilitate discussion, share and receive information, but you evidently felt the need to shit all over that and project your argumentative nature onto me to save face. Good for you, have a pat on the back you enlightened little rascal, I'm gonna go make coffee.

Separate person user, interesting ideas. Idk where viruses came from or how the hell they could've evolved but it's an interesting idea I've never heard of. Genuine curiosity I just wanna hear what kind of ideas you have for who made them and when. This is my first time hearing this theory so can you tell me some ideas people have on specific origins?

You can pretend to be rational and civilized all you want, man, but you just demonstrated that you don't have any interest in science besides what junior-high-level explanations of it you can re-word to suggest that what we currently know isn't as reliable as it is.

You don't even grok science at a wikipedia level. When you write "theory" in all caps as if that makes it mean something other than "the closest to certainty that humans have ever come about anything". Your idiocy is showing, and if you don't know how stupid you look to people who actually know how these things work, there's no helping you.