TURKISH GIRL I MET ON LEREDDIT. WE HAD PONE SEX AND CAM SEX. ONE NIGHT WHILE SKYING I GOT DRUNK AND TOOK SOME VICODINS...

TURKISH GIRL I MET ON LEREDDIT. WE HAD PONE SEX AND CAM SEX. ONE NIGHT WHILE SKYING I GOT DRUNK AND TOOK SOME VICODINS. I TOLD HER MY PERSONAL INFO. AND NOW SHE WANTS TO COME VISIT ME. I AM MARRIED WITH KIDS AND SHE'S ULTRA AGGRESSIVE. WHAT DO?

YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING THIS THREAD AND DEFINITELY STOP USING CAPSLOCK

Tell her to come to me.

FIRST TIME IDIOT.

NICE TRY LYING

somebody contact her on reddit

THAT'S WHY HE'S MAKING THIS THREAD, HE'S DONE THIS BEFORE. HE'LL ACT SURPRISED AND ALL, IT'S VERY LAME

prove it...link the original or stfu and help this niggr out

LOL!! GOOD LUCK FINDING HER. THEY HAVE 32 M USERS.

You are either stupid or OP. You'll find conversations between someone that is probably him and her. He's kind of a douche, talking about other people not being fit. I didn't save anything cause I didn't believe him in the other thread

r u trolling or just retarded?

Oh, the conversations are in a fitness reddit or something. Go ahead, check for yourself

Wtf is going on here? Explain

who's got a reddit account? contact her: honeybunches94

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND HER USERNAME FAT FUCK?

OP posted exactly the same thing a couple of days ago. People started digging for info on her while OP OBVIOUSLY pretended to not expecting that and wanting to discourage it. Exactly the same shit, even the same pics. I guess he didn't expect to find such an autist (me) that remembered him

is this a trap?

Then prove it? I mean /b is archived.

Oh man, I'm soooooo surprised someone found the username that is literally written on a piece of paper in the first pic. Also, you should find new lies, this one is exactly like the one you told before.

i hacked her and her boyfriend

WTF? SHIT....

I don't want to bother. It's way funnier to stay here and pester the fuck out of liar OP. I also don't like archives, ads everywhere.

HI HONEY!!! it's the girl in the pic. She confirmed on lereddit she's here.

so basically you are full of shit? i think you may be the psycho chick.

This shit is actually new, don't remember that in the previous thread

bullshit, you are the chick posting this trying to get a crusade going against travelman217

What's the big deal? Trump won't let her into America.

Think whatever you want, kek. I'm starting to think you are OP samefagging or something.

He's from Canada, or so he claimed previously

My take: The chick in the pic is trying to crusade travelman217 because she's butt hurt he called her fat

I meant to tag this

LOL!!!! ONLY THE PSYCHO CHICK WOULD KNOW THAT!!

HI LOSER!!!

it's not archived so wither you are a shitty troll or the chick

Sup Forums the haxor is that you???

tis i

Sure, whatever. The chick (me, of course) arrived so fast, though. I must be clairvoyant

Oh shit. :-0
Tits or gtfo my nigger

nah,it's you who started it fag you are trying to get a crusade going. you are the chick in the pic

You are OP, you can't care THAT much about it. If you are the girl, you'd get a much better crusade against him by showing tits with timestamp, just my advice.

as i said prove it or stfu fat boy

X2

WTF is going on here?

Show your man boobs if your a guy also I'm down to help

psycho chick and psycho dude had a fight on shittit and psycho chick is trying to get a /b to crusade against the dude on shittit...maybe one knight here trying to stir shit up bit it may be her

I still don't get it.

Uhhhhhhh...u proved his point idiot.

No I didn't, notice how there's no (YOU) on the red numbers? I can't decide wether you are OP and not familiar with Sup Forums or just baiting. I'm entertained anyway

It's shittit drama.Nothing to get.

Also, you need two posts to be samefagging, you only tagged one.

I contacted her on shittit and within seconds she PM'ed me back and knew the whole story...hmmm.....

That's because OP= her.

Nah man, you are samefagging and the same girl and a troll, I don't believe you. OP is so credible, though

Say that without a dick in your face

dont fuck around honey...b is not your army

damn...those curves

op confirmed.....u fat

>Say that without a dick in your face
not the one you replied to, but i had to respond to your faggy namecalling attempts.
stay mad, faggot.
it tells us Sup Forums has done a good job in exposing a FAGGOTY BULLSHITTER like you
today is a good day,
and it will get better if you get madder,
so
sling some more insults, and maybe threaten us too!

cringe..... maude, summer is here

>not the one you replied to

Yes you are honeybuches.