Why is X Degeneracy?

Why does Sup Forums consider Islam to be degenerate? It's basically an uncucked version of Christianity. Suppression of uppity women, death to homosexuals and other degenerates, traditional values rooted in unflinching conservatism, DEVS VVLT against all degenerates/infidels. Basically everything Sup Forums stands for.

The only problem seems to be that most of it's followers aren't white, but neither are most Christians, and in any case, this surely isn't enough to negate how based the tenants are. With some meme magic, you could divorce Islam from the left and form a beautiful alliance against degeneracy.

Because Sup Forums is actually full of Liberals that claim to be conservative, but in reality they're just obsessed with aesthetics. Hence why you see threads degenate into pictures of nazi art, men marching in hugo boss outfits, pretty women sometimes not even respectably dressed. They're actually the most degenerate of all because they aren't getting married and having children or doing anything productive, just shitposting on this shit image board

I don't get it either m8.
>not wanting to marry a muslim waifu

Ah. That sums up the alt right.

>Suppression of uppity women, death to homosexuals and other degenerates, traditional values rooted in unflinching conservatism, DEVS VVLT against all degenerates/infidels. Basically everything Sup Forums stands for.
Reminder that christianity teaches all of this as well. The "christianity" you are referring to (i.e. protestantism and catholicism) was invented by jews. They are perverted interpretations of the Bible. Why is the Bible better than the Quran? Not only does it advocate all of the things you said it didn't, but it also opposses miscegenation (i.e. race mixing).

How is this different from justified violence against degenerates? Being a peaceful cuck and letting people oppose you unchallenged is how you get Eurocucked.

?

>but it also opposses miscegenation (i.e. race mixing

I'm going to call bullshit on that

It's too late to make Christianity based again. The age of empires is over, and most pretend the Old Testament doesn't exist because it's not cucked enough.

ITT: low-test cuckboys who rather have a tranny or fatass feminist whale than a loving muslim wife

>It's too late to make Christianity based again.
It's not. The Kingdom of Heaven will be established on Earth.

yeah in Russia or Armenia. It's not going to happen in Europe, Christianity is going the way of hellenism and paganism, it's going to go extinct

cuz I dont fuck 6 year olds

>yeah in Russia or Armenia. It's not going to happen in Europe, Christianity is going the way of hellenism and paganism, it's going to go extinct
I take it you're an atheist then. It's biblical prophesy that will happen.

Ive made this point before OP. There is a reason why some NS coverted to Islam in the post war period.

You struck upon the the real reason though. Islam is not not white it is fundamental dunecoon mysticism. Whites are more "open minded" by nature see Socrates.

no shit sherlock
Heil Odin!
Is Pisslam taking voer Sup Forums now?
you know both of you blasphemic wanna be ripoff "religions" are retarded.
you should like pic related.

You're right but Christianity is degenerate. Only superstitious subhumans need to worship a fantasy deity to feel good about themselves.

>With some meme magic, you could divorce Islam from the left and form a beautiful alliance against degeneracy.
>meme magic

Let it go. It isn't happening.

>The only problem seems to be that most of it's followers aren't white, but neither are most Christians, and in any case, this surely isn't enough to negate how based the tenants are.

Christians may not be white only, but at least the don't desire the death of them and the west as a whole. They are civilized people, muslims aren't.

>This

People love to bitch that Islam is violent, but the end of aggression is what cucked Christianity. If you stop fighting and stop expanding, you start losing.

>Implying Biblical prophecy is in any way reliable

>Only superstitious subhumans need to worship a fantasy deity to feel good about themselves.
Go back to r/atheism

Because they dress like shit and have neckbeards. I'd also mention the dick mutilation but burgers do it too so whatever.

>Implying Biblical prophecy is in any way reliable
You really wanna go there? I could point out how science is a belief system equivalent to the abrahamic religions due to epistemological solipsism. Nothing can be known. I never said that biblical prophesy can be. Stop being a disgusting neckbeard

>Muh epistemological solipsism xdddd

>You really wanna go there? Don't make me debate you hue hue

And you have the audacity to call people neckbeards

He's not wrong though.

>And you have the audacity to call people neckbeards
Resorting to epistemological solipsism is the direct opposite of what a neckbeard would do. You rant about your science from left and right.
>Muh epistemological solipsism
What's the matter?

Because Islam is an Arab religion, where they replace any other ethnicity in said country with Arabs. Even if you convert your neighbors will stone you eventually once you stop being their useful idiot. Especially the white man. You think they are just gonna let the Bush crusades go? Think again honkey. Especially black muslims. Hell, half of the blacks here that converted to Islam did it mostly out of hatred for whites. If you are white and convert to Islam its like #tranniesforHitler. You know he's gonna gas you eventually but you vote for him just to spite the other guy.

>He's not wrong though.
He is, because believing in God makes you feel worse, not better. Most atheists believe they are good people, consequently making them feel good about themselves, whereas christian don't because we know that we're all sinners, and thus bad people.

I'd say the real sub-humans are the people who cling onto science as a cop-out because they are afraid of the fact that we know nothing. That would be most of you neckbeards.

>believing in god

hahahaha faggot

>believing in science
hahahaha faggot

>Using a computer

>Hur dur all these faggots believe there are general rules and patterns that can be used to describe nature

Go back to the dark ages, nigger

What are you doing here then?

Shill pls go

>Go back to the dark ages, nigger
Haha, this meme.

>Using a computer
What's your point?

i agree on this
t. muzzy

So... do really the people here in Sup Forums go to the church and actually believe the stuff written in whatever their book of choice is?

I have never even considered it and I think it's stupid. Stop wasting your time.

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

Yall NEET and basement dwellers zionists stooges gonna deal with it. we will fug your women and make our own white army to bring white glory again!

>not wanting a loli harem
ftfy

>It's biblical prophesy that will happen

Shouldn't it have happened before the last guy that saw Jesus live bit the dust?

>Shouldn't it have happened before the last guy that saw Jesus live bit the dust?
That's not what was said. He said that some of his disciples will be alive when Jesus returns. You wouldn't be able to understand the explanation for that if you're a jew-puppet. So I'm not even gonna bother (tried before).

>believing in science
It's literally just a set of techniques for acquiring knowledge based upon observing, testing and formulating the best possible theories to describe what we're seeing. What is there even to believe in?

Whatever dude. I know that half of the neckbeards like you posting here don't even go to the church and just pretend to be Christian in an anonymous nationalist memeboard because it's the hip thing to do, which is quite pathetic, if you seriously think about it. Talk about being sincere to oneself.

I bet you guys even believe yourselves to be smart and free thinker kids just as the fedora meme guy surely thinks he is.

>acquiring knowledge
Epistemological solipsism. Sorry. Science is about as factual as religion is.
>What is there even to believe in?
See above.

Nothing like a loving wife I can beat every day and stone to death when i'm tired of her

>Whatever dude. I know that half of the neckbeards like you posting here don't even go to the church
Going to church is not a requisite. Besides, there are no churches in Sweden with the correct school of thought, so why bother?
>just pretend to be Christian in an anonymous nationalist memeboard because it's the hip thing to do, which is quite pathetic, if you seriously think about it.
Sure thing. Letmetellyouwhatyoubelieve.jpg

t. wahhabi

Amen

Well, the whole goat fucking is a big red flag for me

> be Christian
> hip thing to do

>Epistemological solipsism.
How exactly is this an argument against science?

>How exactly is this an argument against science?

>Going to church is not a requisite.

Give me the bible verse that says it is.

Because islam is unquestioning loyalty to their holy book, nothing more than parrots repeating phrases but completely obvious to what is written and what it means.

Christianity is open, can actually be discussed and thus developed and understood.
You can have deep insightful and meaningul discussions about faith and the world with a christian.
A muslim just goes DURKA DURKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD and explodes.

Christianity intertwined with the leftovers of the Roman Empire, and created a properous civilisation.

Islam is a stagnant barbaric cesspool of sand, inbreeding and goat fuckery.

Because they are pedos.

>Science
>Makes the assumption that the world around us exists.

>Religion
>Makes the assumption that the world around us exists. Makes the assumption that the divine exists. Makes numerous assumptions regarding the nature of the divine etc

in an anonymous nationalist memeboard, I said. Being "Christian" in Sup Forums is like being a lesbian in tumblr.

Yes, all those people who call themselves Christians without attending to church are a bunch of posers that hide behind fedora memes when called out on their shit, as evidenced by our fellow autistic Swede in this thread.

Both are assumptions, hence beliefs.

Also:
>Makes numerous assumptions regarding the nature of the divine etc
Scientists (i.e. science) makes numerous assumptions regarding the nature of the universe. Not so different.

-The church is God's household (Matthew 16:18; 1 Timothy 3:14-15).
-A Christian is to be a member of God's household with every other Christian (Ephesians 2:19).
-In Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others (Romans 12:5; 1 Corinthians 12:12).
-The person who loves God must also love other believers and be devoted to them (1 John 4:21, Romans 12:10).

None of these says we have to go to church.

If I'm a brain in a vat none of this matters, I have nothing to worry about. If I'm not and reality is the way that both abrahamic religion and science describe it, then science trumps religion. Religion is not a reasonable position in either case therefore it's shit.

>inb4 hahaha you used Pascal's wager; le irony

That's not a real criticism

>Your argument is invalid because I said so

>Both are assumptions, hence beliefs.
So basically all beliefs are equally legitimate regardless of how baseless they are in your opinion?

>Scientists (i.e. science) makes numerous assumptions regarding the nature of the universe. Not so different.
Such as? What defines science if anything is constantly striving to improve upon the existing theories. Science as a belief is to believe in that which seems to be the most likely based upon the observations we've made.

How could something be more logical than to rely on our own observation, assuming the world exists and we can observe it?

I don't worship dead jews nor do I worship dead sandniggers.

The only Christians I have problems with are Catholics. I fucking hate your hypocrit bitches. Muslims are too fucking animals. You both will be hanged when the fire truly rises.

>So basically all beliefs are equally legitimate regardless of how baseless they are in your opinion?
No. But science and religion are.
>Such as?
Every single theory. Everything.
>Science as a belief is to believe in that which seems to be the most likely based upon the observations we've made.
Like religion then.
>How could something be more logical than to rely on our own observation, assuming the world exists and we can observe it?
Religion is exactly that. What's next? Yours is more logical because muh empiricism?

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. This is the Book (the Qur'an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].

3. Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.].

4. And who believe in (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him ) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).

5. They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

Pascal's wager isn't just wrong. There are reasons it's wrong. Those reasons do not apply to my argument. You'd know this if you weren't a fucking idiot

To be fair, degenerate doesn't actually mean anything nor does it have an established definition by Sup Forums standards. It's a buzz word Sup Forums likes to scorn things it disagrees with.

>You'd know this if you weren't a fucking idiot
That's rich, coming from an atheist.

where's the Syrian """moderate""" rebels?

It's unreasonable to not be an atheist. There are an insurmountable number of reasons as to why religion is bullshit if you assume reality to be real. You then try to circumvent this by calling reality into question. If reality isn't real, religion is even greater bullshit. Every bit of "evidence" for religion is based on the assumption that reality is real. Either way you're an idiot

>uncucked version of Christianity
What the hell does this even mean.

Cherry pick to the max, also straw men

The Kurds are unlike any of the groups shown in your picture. They have not shown any sort of radicalism like Al-Qaeda or the Taliban. We have worked with the Iraqi Kurds in the past in our retarded 2003 invasion, and they still haven't done whatever is in your picture. We've given them stuff before, even helis and armored vehicles, while Germany and others have given small arms. The Syrian Kurds on the other hand, are even willing to work with Putin and Assad, and like their Iraqi brethren do not have intentions of overthrowing the state.

Don't you realize, the United States has supported many rebels throughout history and the world, and you simply picked a few who were bad eggs and were clearly not too friendly to begin with.