What subculture do you genuinely not understand?

What subculture do you genuinely not understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7Mvj9no3mI
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Joseph8276
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bronies

Furries

How is wanting to fuck a pony or another animal "culture" though?

Furries that actually dress up in fursuits, pretending to be an animal, and go to public places. Not only does it cause all normal people to lose respect for them, they seem to want to be rejected by society. It's the special snowflake syndrome taken to an extreme. They want to embrace being outcasts, but still travel in groups to feel like they aren't.

>I'm so special that everyone thinks I'm a deranged weirdo
>MY FRIENDS ARE ALL JUST LIKE ME
>THAT JUST MAKES ME MORE SPECIAL

The culture is about as infantile as you could expect, yet overtly sexual at the same time. They tend to smell terrible as well. I don't understand why someone would behave like this.

If I had to guess, I'd say that people on that level are coping with personal problems the only way they know how. It reflects almost as poorly on their upbringing as it does on them.

LGBT

there's no such thing as homosexuality

Niggers that steal from plebbit

I disagree as far as gays go. But I don't believe all the other bisexual, trans etc crap are real either

bronies and furries.

You're right, we are all bisexual

Social justice zealots top my list.

tru

nationalism

Honest answer? Niggerism. The whole thug life culture in general. Literally glorifying being a dumb fucking lowlife ignorant piece of shit.

People who see others as "normies" and think of it as something negative. Is it just some advanced angst/snowflake combo or..? Just doesn't make sense

Normies. Reeeeee

this.

Furries are people that know that are lightspeed ugly that know they have to wear a disguise to get fucked.
Bronies are lonely betas and furries.

*know that they are

It is about saying fuck you to the system that fucked you over instead of bowing to it.
It is like the hats with the flat brim, anything to not be white, niggers are pretty much like hipsters, they abandon it once it becomes mainstream (when white people start doing it).
For example they couldn't just say "bro" they had to have a spin on it "bruh".

Niggerdom

Normies are seen as people that live life blindly, only going with the flow instead of wondering where the flow will take them and making their own moves.
It is pretty snowflaky, yes.

I've seen some pretty homo shit though, like your post.

Furrys and Faggots

Reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe's ghost from South Park, haha

Can you post some nude or semi-nude pictures of yourself? I like to masturbate to fat guys.

I'm sure the 4channer who is stalking me will soon post all of them. He is in every thread I start.

It's interesting that this exact same question is trending on Reddit.

Quite a coincidence.

I agree. I worked with this fat chick who literally looks like and she did nothing but complain about others. She wanted to be a guy, well when the guys talked and she awkwardly said stuff irrelevant to the topic, we would quietly break up the convo and go on our ways. She literally attempted to use tears on me saying maybe she should quit the job because nobody respects her. Nobody respected her because she would complain as stated to the manager. I was the supervisor btw.
>tl;dr dyke wants to be guy, cries like a whiny bitch she was

hOW come there are ppl in my threads EVERY TIME who know that I took that stuff from reddit??

OP here, post your nudes

Hope you like my cock

STOP!

I'm gay and love eating cocks

This is a message for all my followers

You don't understand Florentines' culture?
me neither, they all sound faggots to me.

Here you can se my opinion of Sup Forums: youtube.com/watch?v=J7Mvj9no3mI

I did never allow you to download my pictures

shut up pedophile, stop molesting 7 year old boys

Anything to do with kardashians and hiltons and other forced meme "celebrities".

My sister is obsessed with this retarded shit. One of the whores got beat up or robbed a while ago and my sister was near tears worrying about the emotional state of this rich bitch.

Whenever I see those whores' names I immediately scroll past or close the browser to avoid these heavily forced media memes.

why

hope you die of cancer

Celebrities are gods for godless people.

she was robbed in Paris

I have to agree and I fap to the hentai artwork
I understand what my thing is.
But the mascot esqu costumes " fursuits"
I don't get it all sense if human form is lost
I imagine you sweat alot and your vision and sense of touch are impaired

If I had any interest in that I would stick to body paint makeup and accessories
Ears tail etc

Niggas in Paris.

Body paint and accessories is for people who are not lightspeed ugly.
see my post

BUt why choose brainless talentless useless people as your gods?

There are thousands of celebrities out there that at least have some talent or philanthropy or benefit to society.

Posting Immunity Kitten for everyone to not be spoiled by this faggotry.

hey guy do you want to see how I can fit this can in my ass?

I love putting all stuff in there

Tumblr

Agree I am white but grew up in the ghetto and the hood
Do I perpetuate the " wigger stereotype"
Fuck no
And black men really should try harder
The thug life bullshit is good to know and use when you have to
But don't play the fool
Same goes for all things in life

Agreed

Because they self promote more shamelessly than any other living person.

Islam

I would too
With statues of myself
In front of every building I erect to benefit my community be it medical spiritual or educational institute

Man, this OP is one of the biggest faggots among some spectacular faggoty OP's I have seen.

Normies

They just spam social media with pictures of their fake asses instead.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Joseph8276

I can understand organized religion success.

Brainwash them with all these made up stories when they are small children and most of them will believe it forever.

This isn't a 'what subcultures fill you with autistic rage' thread, it's a 'what subcultures don't you understand.' It sounds like you understand furries just fine.

They are doing it wrong
And for some reason people love it