I am sick and fucking tired of the faggots! I am sick of how we normal people have to kowtow to their fucking demands...

I am sick and fucking tired of the faggots! I am sick of how we normal people have to kowtow to their fucking demands like they own the fucking planet. We let them take over our public schools, our universities, and our military and pretty soon there is going to be no place for straight people. How the fuck did it get this way? They just make me hate them more every day. Why can't they just shut up and keep their sex life private like decent people?

sounds like someone is ashamed to be gay.

>"don't attack gay people for no reason"
>who the fuck do these faggots think they are to make such insane demands!?
pls kys

you're a crybaby

They get attack for a reason. They get pushing their agenda in our faces!

you're delusional man

don't worry, faggotry is just a passing trend by losers that find it more beneficial to cosplay as girls. actual homosexuals are pretty chill and possibly hate faggots more than straight people do, since they give them a bad reputation.

Yes.
That's why all the presidents in the last ten year have been gays, and all the senators and congressmen.
I remember when we got our first gay mayor. I was thinking: "Damn, they're taking over local government. This is the beginning of something bigger."
And I was right. This country hasn't had any straight city mayors for decades.

Makes me sick.

If me and my wife get attacked how come it's not a hate crime? But just because to gay guys get attacked it's a hate crime? How is this equal rights?

I'd thought you'd have no problem with that, considering you being a faggot

Seriously, fuck off back to Sup Forums you retard.

>In our faces!!!
>Agenda agenda agenda
>Stop pushing your lifestyle down our throats omg!
>Possible troll

Gleebus Chrst what the fuck is it with straight people and this obsession over gay things in their mouths?

Seriously. Log off the internet and take responsibility for your own life you entitled loons.No one's bothering you by simply asking to have their humanity acknowledged and being left alone.

kek

Well, while your overexagerated scenario hasn't come to fruition.. yet, instituting a gay curiculum in schools as early as elementary (primary) is a bit ridiculous considering children doen't even learn about the reproductive system until earl middle school.

I mean force feeding "my two daddies" to grade school kids because some dick suckers who identify their entirety of their social construct as "those who like to suck/lick the same genders' genitalia" is a childish at the very least, but doesn't make it it acceptable social construct to subject little kids to.

Then how about you faggots leave us normal people alone

I concur, faggots give homosexuals a bad name and make them look real stupid

day 1: black guy kills white girl
media: (snore)

day 2: black guy kills white couple
media: Is social media dangerous for your tween?

day 3: black activist shoots at cops
media: Those Kardashians are at it again with their shenanigans!

day 4: white guy shoots black guy
media: It's a race war apocalypse brought to you by Trump!!!!

Just get used to it. This is not going away. Fags, niggers, trannies, muslims... they can do no wrong. All you can do is ignore it.

If you had a gay mayor like in Seattle you'd be watching your gay mayor disgraced for raping children.

>gays sudenly being acknowledged by society
>ask to be left alone
>gain rights, still beaten without solicitation in streets
>SREEEEE stop taking over our universities and public schools
>think of the chiiiiiiiiildren *sob*
>straights continue selling, buying, advertising and glorifying heterosexual promiscuity in nearly every movie, on nearly every channel and public website imaginable

lackluster troll thread/10

Hey faggot, if you're afraid of 'their agenda', that just means you're a closethomo who is afraid of coming out. Be yourself man, stop hiding from yourself.

one of my best friend is a homo and he is fucking nuts. very conservative, openly racist & hates women/faggots with a passion. he is just fucking great.

Homo here, this guy gets it.

>by simply asking to have their humanity acknowledged and being left alone.

>humanity acknowledged
>identify completely by sexuality
>have parades celebrating sexuality
>no other people but gays do this
>force "gay" education on children in as early as preschool
>want cohabitation to be legalized with benefits only and none of the other shot married couples are subject to (ie. costly lengthy divorces, child custody hearing, alimony, etc.)
>want to be "equal" but cry and bitch much like little girls when they are depicted equally as any kind of sexual deviant, in films, t.v. etc
>"by simply asking to have their humanity acknowledged and being left alone."

surely you don't even believe your own b.s.

>>ask to be left alone

>Dubs of truth.

kys OP.

haha exactly. they're the biggest gaggle of attention whores on the planet.

Gay people make up less than 5% of the population. If you find yourself running into so many that you feel like they're taking over your life, then you need to move out of San Francisco.

You do realise that 99% of gays are not like that, right?

>Self-martyring on Sup Forums
>us normal people

ha

haha

Ha

HA!

HAHAHAHAHA!

You're a bigger faggot than I am, kid. Never change.

The only gays you hear from are militant activists, usually.

Everyone else is keeping to themselves like every other person. There are more gays than you see, and they're all private about it.

OP i think you need to come out of the closet a straight man is unconcerned with the actions of the homosexual so long as they are not being raped by one i am pissed that we spent so much time and money trying to keep gay people from being married its pathetic and sad that its even a consideration

kek OP getting ass blasted in his own thread
truly and honestly kill yourself OP. you're worthless

I hope all the fags die

Yeah, we know. The rest are twinks

they all will eventually retard
do us a favor and start running down your own clock

I approve

I'd guess half of male fags are exactly like that.

you're on Sup Forums buddy, this is the board that posts trap threads for every 3 new threads. nice dubs tho

Intent.
If you attack someone for their identity or status, it's a hate crime. Attacking someone because they're gay is different than just attacking someone. Surprise, gay people get assaulted more often.

because odds are, you were only attacked because a nigger wanted your money. sounds like in the case posted by op it was a specifically targeted assault because of the couple being gay.

Sincere question—how underdeveloped is your sex life to honestly believe sexuality is a social construct?

As a faggot I can safely say that no, that is quite untrue.

the bakery is foolish to turn down the business but they are also well within their rights the gay couple should have taken their business elsewhere and advised all their friends straight or not to do the same nothing hurts a business owner more than loss of business

when they are attacked for being gay its a hate crime

Shut up and suck some dick.

Well, it's somewhere between half and 1%, but probably closer to half.
There aren't that many gay men, actually. 2% of population. Yet gay bars are full-on degenerate as a rule. Fetish nights, etc. What percentage of gay bars are raging flaming homo as compared to the percentage of straight bars that are even remotely sexualized?

>our
im bi

True, and if someone wanted to reward the baker for not participating in the decline of Western civilization, that's okay too.

So you're saying there are only two genders?

Jesus OP you're really upset aren't you. The only problem I have with gays is the ones who pretend they are victims of homophobia or hate crimes.

there are at leaast 3 genders because native americans have third gender and it is not that cultural marxism came up with 3rd gender
i hate cultural marxism tho

how woulds one reward the baker? become fat ordering cakes they dont need? and how is gay marriage a decline in western society? i never knew an atheist would have any reason to be anti gay

Yes, I am upset. I just want things to go back to normal.

kys

>collective responsibility
read ayn rand fagget

People in Hell want ice water.

not that guy but nothing good has ever come of reading ayn rand

Funny you say that. I was watching Antiques Roadshow once and they had a Navajo text that was translated, basically, today we took Dancing Faggot out to the desert and stoned him to death for dressing like a girl. The Left makes up all kinds of shit about how Indians loved degenerates. They didn't.

dont you get it
this is normal

and if you are not gay your life is just the same as its always been

if you are gay life is much easier and happier now than it was before

why do you have a problem with this?

>disclaimer: anecdotal evidence

Fuck Ayn Rand

Well, I suppose one would reward the baker by buying his products and encouraging friends to shop there. Gay marriage is a decline in that it is a culture sinking into filth and degeneracy. Even an atheist, of course, can understand what an asshole is for.

Just come out, baby, it'll be quicker and easier.

but third gender existed
it also exists in thailand and in india naturally, and in mexico if i remmber correctly

she is an intro to libertarianism

>arguments based on morality
Opinion discarded

what is filthy or degenerate about two consenting adults being happy together?

Well, gay bars etc are a kind of "refuge", in the sense that there you won't stand out or get beaten if you flirt with a gay, and probably it only seems that way because gay stuff is alien to straight people, and for that reason its more easily noticeable. For example I know several "normal" clubs in my home town that are extremely sexualized, dancing cages and girls dressing in different fetish gear depending on the theme of the week, while the gay joints are only distinguishable by the rainbow flag and somewhat different music. Most of us are not giggly and girly, but look just like everyone else. Its just the noisy minority.

Because they keep shoving it in our faces! I don't want to see it

We can have a conversation without using footnotes.
Anyway, "Aztec law punished sodomy with the gallows, impalement for the active homosexual, extraction of the entrails through the anal orifice for the passive homosexual, and death by garrote for the lesbians."

if you are straight it should be the equivalent to seeing a white wall the only reason seeing it would bother you is if you were in the closet

No, I wouldn't—if any of what you just mentioned actually WERE my bullshit.

In fact, most of what you've mentioned here are cartoonishly exaggerated depictions of what I'd imagine a dumb, scared yokel believes all gay couples want.

The fact you think we're some creepy, glitter-infested monolith of activist child endangerers who also JUST all happen to be featured in the same pride parade with rippling muscles and shiny-gay-face says a lot more about you than about me. Guess I'll be seeing several of your family members at the next big parade? Maybe even you? (pro-tip: I don't go to any).

>want cohabitation to be legalized with benefits only and none of the other shot married couples are subject to (ie. costly lengthy divorces, child custody hearing, alimony, etc.)

Where did you even come up with this? Please write for comedy—I'll be bored this summer between shifts.

>want to be "equal" but cry and bitch much like little girls when they are depicted equally as any kind of sexual deviant, in films, t.v. etc

Hold up. So you WANT gays depicted more sexually and provocatively on television and films?

>identify completely by sexuality

I can guarant-double-tee you would never be able to pick me out of a lineup with ten straight guys, or even know I was gay until you met my boyfriend. (Inb4 you assume I give a shit if you don't believe me)

Yeah, I'm a huge faggot. I'm also almost certainly better looking and happier than you. Hell, odds are you would never have the guts to speak to me in public. Have a nice life!

Go Aztecs!

>denying morality
opinion discarded as infantile
>what is filthy or degenerate about two consenting adults being happy together?
well, you could be describing two siblings

I'm flattered you think my muscles are that huge already.

>ITT OP is a closet faggot.

Like if you are dating humans, bestiality wouldn't bother you unless you were a dog chaser?

I'm confused why you think a picture of those fags is a picture of you.

no bestiality is animal abuse

and we are typically not describing two siblings

Yeah, i'm not much for this genderfluidsexualidentificationsafespace stuff at all. Bot getting your head smashed in for merely walking hand-in-hand is fucked up.

What it's like to be sane in this gay ass world.

homosexuals are as bad as pedophiles. nuff said rapists!
>mental illness will be mental illness

No, but your own criteria as stated allow it. And why limit to two?

That's not what my retriever feels.

Well said user

YOU FUCKING SICKO. I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE FBI.

because two is the most typical configuration for a relationship if more than two people want to try to all get along be my guest
that is how it feels it doesnt know what you are doing to it

kill urself asap

One thing that bothers me is that the more rights gays get the more unacceptable it is to use faggot as an insult. Dont see how calling someone a faggot affects anyone else. Just inconveniences me

Are you a troll or are you deranged enough to actually believe that? Just curious

>Just inconveniences me
How?

Well it actually CAN be a hate crime. Do you know the definition of a hate crime?

They could have ended it after WWII during the 50's and 60's but that was the end of conservative policy and also moral relevance.

>hate crime
intentions should not matter in legal system

Oh god the hugemanatee. Compared to that I'm actually far closer to the previous guys ha.

Is that a joke? Black man kills a white woman he often doesn't live long enough to be a story.

>>want to be "equal" but cry and bitch much like little girls when they are depicted equally as any kind of sexual deviant, in films, t.v. etc
>Hold up. So you WANT gays depicted more sexually and provocatively on television and films?

>1991
>working at movie theater on POLK STREET in SAN FRANCISCO
>Silence of the Lambs plays
>Great Flick, fucking terrifying
>Great reviews, everyone coming to see it
>Fags get wind of one scene
>Scene is crucial to the film in depicting/illustrating just how fucking nuts the main antagonist is
>Fags say "he's acting too nelly"
>1 week later
>Most disturbing scene in film and one that would actually disturb people in terms of fear, not that they are making fun of gays, is cut
>tfw when you tell people about the scene and no one even knows it existed
>thank you for your childish faggotry, faggots

only faggots will compare their happiness to other people

Normal? People have been sucking cock before fucking Jesus existed and your normal was a thing. Christmas is a gay holiday that Christains stole from pagans. But gays are taking over your normal life? Shut it you meth head, 3 toothed, skin head, retard pedophile.