ITT: oldfags give youngfags tips and advice based on mistakes or past experiences they've had

>ITT: oldfags give youngfags tips and advice based on mistakes or past experiences they've had.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/15/national/ai-robot-fails-get-university-tokyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes please.

leave Sup Forums before it's too late

These threads are usually really good, hope this one will turn out to be good too.

personal armies don't work

kiss her, before she leaves.

>kiss her
i can't even hug her

/thread
I'm 33

Early to bed early to rise is legit.

>How do I greentext? I've never been able to do it.

You cant /thread your own replie nigger

If her mother is a bitch, dump her. It doesn't matter how sweet she is now. She will turn into her mother, it's inevitable.

What about burning the midnight oil?

its my last year of high school,should i study more?

Nothing good can come from a robot in a bra.

Nope. Shut er down and start fresh in the am.

THIS, MY GOD THIS.

LISTEN TO THIS user.

Yes. Focus on academics.

Actually this. Don't be an autist about it, don't just kiss your crush at random, but when I was a teenager I had crippling self-doubt and it blinded me to the fact that once in a while a girl actually does like you. Don't be afraid to ask her out. Worst case scenario: it hurts less in the long run to get a short rejection than to always regret wondering what might have been. Best case scenario: you don't have to become a wizard.

Also if you're in college, go to class, what the fuck are you doing, you may not have any concept of what money is yet but trust me, when you're paying off those loans, you're going to feel every single dollar you spent on classes you didn't bother to wake up for and it's going to feel like the stupidest waste of thousands of dollars.

If you can´t get it up for her, dump her. sometimes your penis knows best.

Never point a gun towards anyone unless ur going to kill

Also always walk with a broken shotgun and always point all fire arms down, don't go pointing them all over the place

No. Fuck this guy. He needs to scoop out a little grey matter. Be a big strong tradesman, not a leather patches on your jacket stinking of pipe smoke and sniffing your own farts thinking your so smart faggot.

>quotes from movies

I didn't newfag

Now fuck off before it's to late

Fuck as many 7 year olds as you can before you turn 16

Never get married. (Legally)

Live below your means.

Eat as healthy as possible.

Condoms wont protect you against HPV and Herpes.

Tell people you love you love them and appreciate them before they are gone and you cant say it anymore. Dont wait.

The first kiss should never include tounge

well, he got dubs, we need to listen.

She's that fat?

Im a depressed teen who wants to kill themselfs and end it all advice?

I understand that you may not have been cut out for education but some of us are meant for greater things than being a plumber.

The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm thinking about getting a vasectomy can any tell me what's it like after surgery

Go to school and study something that there will always be a careeer for. Engineering is a great option. I took a gap year and got caught up in all the workforce bullshit. Still haven't gone to college. I regret that

Use helium.

>420
>kek

48 y.o. user here,,whadda ya kids wanna know?

>Go to school and study something that there will ALWAYS be a careeer for.

im guessing you're not up to date on A.I.?

Actually, just make a move before she leaves. Being rejected is way better than living on and not knowing what could have been.

The same thing I told my kids as they went through middle and high school, especially regarding the social aspect ; NONE OF THIS SHIT WILL MATTER LATER ON.

It's fine, wear tight fucking underware for like three weeks, I mean like a fucking mankeene.

The scar hurts a little if you squeeze if.

Do not fucking try and superglue the hole. It will heal on its own over three weeks.

Well worth it.

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/15/national/ai-robot-fails-get-university-tokyo/

xD robots are superior meme

These dubs speak the truth.

This this this this this fucking this holy jumping fucking shit balls this

The evidence is clear

Autism

>any thing about guns safety comes from Hollywood and Hollywood invented the gun and wars
>merca mmuah Hollywood much safety

Pls kill yourself

It's going to hurt.
A LOT.
Get ready to be a handicapped person you dumb fuck

You mean to tell me no one will remember my reign of superiority from my highschool days ?
HOW DARE THOU

You're fucking retarded

Oh... Really?
(Not being sarcastic i swear i just need to know how it goes)

im a business major in my second year at community college with an 8/10 gf

19 years old what do next in this life

Own an expensive house and a cheap car. Not the other way around.

I'm a gun instructor my friend.
I got a PhD in bullets.

best decision i have ever made...the slight pain after is well worth not having to pay child support.

yes oh my god this.

Don't watch Hannibal the series unless you really liked the movies. I thought the series sucked

Almost fucking lost it

Yes really. Helium tank, some CPAP tubing and a CPAP mask. You just drift away to sleep. Asphyxiation is very peaceful.

Ignore this cunt.
There is no pain, if there is it's like a dull ache from not wearing tight underware like I said.

Been here from 07
Am i oldfag yet?

yes, high school is fun and all, but much of your future rests on what you choose to do in the next few years. focus on grades and go to university if that is what you choose, if not go to a trade school and learn a skill.

You're in a better position than i am, still in HS and 20yo, but i look 16 so fuck my life even more :^)

Dump your gf to focus on academics.

How to deal with people pissing you off when you really don't want to fight them?

yep, I've researched it and this is how I'd off myself given the need and choice

don't listen to this pussy, the pain isn't that bad at all.

old and got held back or something?

i can manage both easily though

>You're fucking retarded

are you 12?

a teen?

ever read a book?

learn2maymay

It also makes sure you get an open casket funeral, if you care about letting your family have one.

Ignore them until they force you to kick their ass

I did XD

The Government relies on your honesty to collect taxes.

They want it all.

Do whatever you can to make an income based on cash in hand work that is not taxed.

Setup a website to sell digital stuff online. Do computer work. Get paid on Paypal

right in the feels user

Im a teen where should i get a CPAP mask and tubing?
I could steal the hellium tank from my science course room...

It's really artsyfartsy and full of "deep symbolism" bullshit but if you can get past it it's really good. The third season is painfully slow though.

How do I go about remaining friends with someone?

You can buy all this stuff online.

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

O BABY A QUAD

do you have the same libido as during your 20's?

>I could steal the hellium tank
you can just rent or buy one for filling balloons

cpap mask at most any medical supply/drugstores, or online

I'm going through season 3 now and it's definitely slower than 1 or 2 but I still love this show.

Transfer to an actual university and focus on your degree.

If you want to kill yourself. Set yourself a target that deserves death like a criminal or fucking ISIS. GO there and shoot, blow up kill as many bad fucks as possible. Make something of your death.

get yourself a prescription for adhd meds. no matter what you're currently doing with your life, it will make it better

Im into books, my favorite would have to be the hobbit, the desolation of smaug. Almost finished the 3rd LOTR book, im turning 17 in 3 weels or less. But no books dont fucking cope with getting bullied in public and suicidal thoughts you bitch.

Moved to Europe and i don't speak French, so they put me in high-school, i study the language as well as the subjects to get my diploma.

Don't end up with a life full of regret. Most of the shit you spend hours agonizing over doesn't mean all that much in retrospect. Most people are far more hung up on their own shit than yours.

And if you're gonna do something out of sheer horniness? Beat off first and see if it still seems like a good idea.

Invest in yourself before you invest in a woman/and or family. Learn to do/go/be with you and you alone. A woman in your life won't complete you, make you better, etc. You just need to learn discipline.

don't ever expect any thing outside of yourself to make you happy

what about a state college? theres a good one for my major ill probably attend after

not that guy, but I still jerk off every day and want to have my dick played with as often as possible, but I'm only 45

>17 in three weeks
>kek

How do I run a better D&D game?

What's your major?

34 here. I'm successful now but wish I did this when I was younger:

• Save money but also enjoy life, don't waste cash on dumb shit. Buy a house ASAP and drive a shit car vs have a nice car and rent

• That girl you like that doesn't like you? Fuckin find another one. There are tons of girls out there and obsessing over 1 is pointless. You will look back in 2 years thinking "why did I waste my time TRYING to get this girl to like me, when there are 5 who like me already"

• STOP JACKING OFF or at least cut it down. When you finally score a hot girl your dick wont fucking work, or you wont be able to get/stay hard (I am fine now btw)

• Play less games and go out and socialize. When you start a business you will have people to help and also pay you. Its fucking impossible to make money with no social skills unless you work in a factory or from home

• Go to the gym

• Everyone you know is a master in bullshit. OH FUCK THAT GUY HAS AN AWESOME LIFE... except his wife is cheating on him, he makes 1 mill a year but is 9 mill in debt, car is leased and his kids hate him.

• A hot 10/10 girl will become a 2/10 in your eyes after 1 year of her bullshit. Get a COOL and nice 7-8/10 instead of a 10/10. She will still be hot in 5 years.

video games are a trap, unproductive and addictive, unless you're a popular streamer, doesn't make you money either.

If you're waking up every day to turn on a video game, you're fucked.

that's like saying i'm into cinema, yeah dude i saw all the fast and furious movies, oh did you check out intersteller ? holy shit so fucking deep man i love psychological movies man.