I want to try mdma for the first time

Give me tips so i dont die

Other urls found in this thread:

eztest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take it, drink water. profit

Chew it

add bleach for a better high

I mean do i need to test the stuff im taking or just go for it?

mix it with ssris for the ultimate kick

you are in for a darwin award

Do e not molly, e is way better, don't buy bunk, don't pay over 10 a pill or under 5, take at least 2 but probably not more than 5

remember to take all four
m, d, m and a
mixing may reduce effect
works fully only when in right order

>do mdma not mdma, mdma is way better
are you retarded ?

if you're serious and want to make sure your pills are legit, buy an EZtest kit from their site and just test the damn thing.

Or you can not be a pussy and just take the fucking thing and see what happens... that's half the fun for me tbh.

What is the best thing to take to last longer in bed?

the xtc ez test kit is just a fucking marquis reagent test which on it's own is basically worthless

Is it best to go for pills or just buy mdma

Probably a Vicodin or something similar.. I swear to god I can't cum while on those things.

It's cool to fuck and not have to deal with that inner battle to not cum quickly, but it kinda sucks at the same time.

Regardless, if you take a Vic, you'll be pounding some pussy without any premature ejaculation worries

You're retarded. E is molly cut with other shit and stamped into a cute pill. Molly is pure and definitely better.

Taking some magnesium tablets beforehand will help stop your jaw from clenching so much. Also chewing gum is your best friend

I'll give you tips if you give me trips.

You absolutely won't die. Take around 150-200mgs only, only for the sake of posterity (to ensure your relationship with the drug doesn't turn sour very quickly). You'll have an absolutely amazing time if you go and listen to some music you love and take it with your friends. Stay hydrated.

it's usually just mixed with binders which aren't active and only help to prevent it from crumbling, so not really an issue as long as you aren't retarded and test your shit in a lab (first world countries usually offer free drug testing at parties)

Depends for what.

When I go clubbing, I prefer E (good E, so sufficiently high dose of mdma plus reasonably small dose of amphetamines). It makes me talkative and I want to dance.

When rolling at home or in a calm environment, I prefer molly, makes me horny and drowsy.

In the end it's all about personal preference.

>cleaner
Does anyone here know what MDMA stands for?

Vicodin? Kinda illegal to get. Plus I've been on it after tooth extraction, never affected me and did nothing for my pain. Was hoping for an easier solution.

3,4-methylendioxy-n-methyl-amphetamine , why ?

For those who claim MDMA and E are the same:

Those in the picture are Ecstasy pills.

MDMA is generally white powder in form of capsules.

I recommend Ecstasy because it's generally MDMA mixed with something else (could be heroin, could be crystal, could be rat poison)

Tip: always have music, if you have a girl take it with her, great for sex too. ALWAYS HAVE WATER NEARBY. Don't fight. Feel the waves of euphoria and don't fight them. Enjoy them and go with the flow.

>Implying that buying molly (crystal MDMA) and buying e (cut[amp,2ci,meth,mda,etc]dye,binder,filler, mdma) is even a close comparison

You sir are clearly the retard

Lol..

>methamphetamine

Fixed it for you.

how can you avoid mixing mdma with amphetamines ? wth do you think does the "A" in MDMA stand for ?
also, mdma + amphetamin is the standard party-mix at every goa/rave/tek... party

Avoid mixing Molly With the following:
Amphetamines, Alcohol, Antidepressants, 5-HTP and most opioids.

Make sure to dosage safely, most people are good around 60-90mg

Drink a lot of water and take supplements.
Supplements that will help protect you:
(Need to be taken a few hours before consumption of MDMA)
Na-R-ALA: Stabilized Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamin C
Grape Seed Extract
Melatonin
EGCG
Magnesium Glycinate
Acetyl-L-carnitine
CoQ10

Also, try make sure that what you are about to consume really is MDMA.
eztest.com/

Hope you will have a great time, dance safe!

E gets you more high because it's dirty I'd rather pop some e cut with 2ci and meth and get thrashed than do just molly

methamphetamine == n-methyl-amphetamine

Nigga my point is it's not "clean"

see wth ?
and a fucking ez teskit turns purple to black for like 50 different substances, not just mdma

what are you talking about ?

Hey bro I am quite knowledgeable about e and weed give me a min to fin showering or hmu @fcjl69 on kik