How do you guys deal with siblings that are anti-social as fuck

How do you guys deal with siblings that are anti-social as fuck

I have a two brothers and a sister. All they do is sit at home and watch anime. They litteraly don't leave the house if they don't have to go school or work and it fucks me up

I try my best to get them outside. I propose stuff to do with them and sometimes we do it, but I don't live at home anymore. Every time I call my parents and ask about them they're just sitting inside and watching anime

They don't have any friends. Like not even one. It makes me feel bad.

You have to kill them for their own good.

That's not an option

A friend of mine basically plays League as a full time job so he's getting pretty weird. You need to get them to do stuff with you outside.

I'm not always there
I live on dorms like 2hours a way. Usually I go back every 2 weeks.

get them hooked on dick. the two hour travel time to your place will do them good

you and them are different people. you aren't their parent. you can offer to help, but if they don't want it, then go live your own life how you want and let them live theirs the way they want.

Watch anime with them instead.

Sauce?

Let them do their thing while simultaneously asking but not forcing them to do things. Maybe they're trapped in their own heads and feel much more comfortable being alone while still wanting people to just accept them for what they do. Maybe they fuck. Who knows. Who cares. As long as they're decent, respectful people who gives a rats dickhole

Dude, at a certain point, people don't change.
That's just who they are.

This.
You're not the boss of them.
Keep trying to include them if that's important to you,
But you have no right to get offended if things don't go your way.
Just live your own life how you want and let them do the same.

That's true but for example when I ask my little brother why he's staying inside all the time, he replies with I have no friends. How do I get him to socialize

Usually people see in others what they fail to see in themselves.

Buy a boob job for the girl.
Hire a personal harasser/trainer for the two boys.

Why do you care? Just hang out with your friends.

because I want them to have friends and socialize

Why not you? You're their sibling, but you want them to make new relationships? Where are their parents?

Im antisocial Id atleast have friends if I liked anime but ive never been able to get into it just to cringey so cant help ya.

Have you considered they're just introverted and don't give a shit? I know a lot of people who don't get out and have a small amount of online friends; granted they often have real life friends as well. I'm more or less the same, j have quite a few friends off of the internet, I just don't bother to see them often and we catch up in other ways.

Parents living with them but they don't care. They just let them stay inside watch anime and play games all day.

I always try to do stuff with them when I'm around but I can't be around all the time

Like what, for example, user? Do you think of yourself as well-liked by your "kinfolk"?

exactly the same here. Some people just don't like going out.

Bumpin'

If staying inside watching anime is enough for them to enjoy life then just let them, don't force you're own ideals of a perfect life on them.

Thread done? OP out?

whats there to do outside? play basketball with the black kids? smoke weed with the hispanic kids? study math with the asian kids? no one wants to hang out with the diversity affirmative action welfare families

diversity kills community

Introduce me to the sister

So much for THAT "national conversation on race."

Bumping for interest

in college everyone drinks and smokes. those private schools know how to party.

If you left the house more you wouldn't be around to notice or be so annoyed by it.

>bitching about people not going outside
>on Sup Forums

Unless OP is outside

Op, where are you

why do you care? let them do what ever

who are they fags

Here's what you do, you fly wingman for them at an otakucon or whatever the kids these days do. Put them in an environment involving shit they like and help them smooth any failings in social interaction. If they want friends and are just too stupid to make it happen, talk to 'em forreals and help 'em with a game plan. After that, your job's done.

This. Heed user's wise words.

Snap i.d pls

This right here, man.